Who cooperated more? Saddam Hussein and his WMD's or Donald J. Trump and is his documents marked classified.

meaner gene

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2017
Who cooperated more? Saddam Hussein and his WMD's or Donald J. Trump and is his documents marked classified.
Which one did more to obstruct the search?
Which one gave a true accounting, and which one gave a false certification?

One has only to look at the facts, to answer those questions.

References:

References:

Are you serious????

The irony is that Saddam got rid of his WMD's and nuclear programs as the UN resolutions required.
And every search for forbidden weapons and programs came up empty.
Contrast Trump was required to turn over all his documents marked classified,
and despite claiming he turned them all in, every search resulted in more documents illegally retained.

The question is did Saddam hinder the search for WMD's, the way that Trump hindered the search for documents maked classified?
Of course Saddam hindered the search for WMD's. Maybe the Obama administration and Biden hid the fact that Saddam shipped WMD technology to Iraq. Whatever happened it has no relationship to Trump and documents.

You are comparing a mass murderer to a former president of the United States?.... what the hell has happened to you?... who has done this to you?.... wow...
I'm not asking judgement on how many people Saddam killed, i'm asking about his cooperation or obstruction with UN resolutions vs Trumps cooperation or obstruction with federal law.

References:

Saddam Hussein!

Of course Saddam hindered the search for WMD's. Maybe the Obama administration and Biden hid the fact that Saddam shipped WMD technology to Iraq. Whatever happened it has no relationship to Trump and documents.
The UN resolutions required Saddam to get rid of his WMD's. You only gave an example of his compliance.

Saddam Hussein was a ruthless bastard. He was vengeful against his enemies, and would do anything to stay in power.

Sound familiar?

I'm not asking judgement on how many people Saddam killed, i'm asking about his cooperation or obstruction with UN resolutions vs Trumps cooperation or obstruction with federal law.
You can't believe that... Trump was in the process of working out what he could keep and what the Archives agency said he could not keep when Biden had Trump's home searched at Mar A Lago... he disagreed with the folks on what he had to return... And I'm sure they were harassing's him... we have a very different system than Iraq has... so you aren't making any sense...

You can't believe that... Trump was in the process of working out what he could keep and what the Archives agency said he could not keep when Biden had Trump's home searched at Mar A Lago... he disagreed with the folks on what he had to return... And I'm sure they were harassing's him... we have a very different system than Iraq has... so you aren't making any sense...
That sounds like saying Saddam Hussein was in the process of working out what he could keep and what the UN said he could not keep, when George W. Bush invaded Hussein's country.

Ironically Saddam was cooperating more than Trump. They said he had to get rid of his WMD's and he actually complied with the UN resolution.

They required Saddam to give a full accounting, and he did.

Compare and contrast with Trump

That sounds like saying Saddam Hussein was in the process of working out what he could keep and what the UN said he could not keep, when George W. Bush invaded Hussein's country.

Ironically Saddam was cooperating more than Trump. They said he had to get rid of his WMD's and he actually complied with the UN resolution.

They required Saddam to give a full accounting, and he did.

Compare and contrast with Trump
You're crazy as a loon....

Forum List

Back