Biden on the campaign trail in Connecticut

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A babbling President Joe Biden gave a speech Friday where he joked about being 110, told the crowd 'God save the queen' and deployed some of his greatest hits - such as the verbiage: 'don't make me a dog-faced lying pony soldier.'

Biden paid a visit to West Hartford, Connecticut to headline the National Safety Communities Summit, a gun control event where he was introduced by Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy, who's long been involved in the issue.

However, he ended the speech with the bizarre reference to Queen Elizabeth II, nine months after he went to her funeral, and then motioned to aides asking which way to leave the stage to take photos.

Comment:
Will Biden make it to 2024?

A babbling President Joe Biden gave a speech Friday where he joked about being 110, told the crowd 'God save the queen' and deployed some of his greatest hits - such as the verbiage: 'don't make me a dog-faced lying pony soldier.'

Biden paid a visit to West Hartford, Connecticut to headline the National Safety Communities Summit, a gun control event where he was introduced by Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy, who's long been involved in the issue.

However, he ended the speech with the bizarre reference to Queen Elizabeth II, nine months after he went to her funeral, and then motioned to aides asking which way to leave the stage to take photos.

Comment:

I think the Ds are conspiring behind closed doors (never any leaks when that happens, apparently) about what to do with him..

Who knows what they will come up with ?

normal folks would just focus on a fairly normal candidate like Kennedy but

sigh... nothing normal here

Comment:
/----/ Posted on Quora.

The Joe Biden regime may have pushed Trump into the populist sweet spot where nothing can hurt him. This is known as the “People’s Champion” effect, where regime attacks on a target only feed into the impression among the people that the target is truly fighting for them against the system. Alternately, some may not like Trump but empathize with his plight, and others may simply want to troll a Regime they view as corrupt. In any case, it leads to poll results like these:

NATIONAL POLL: Harvard/Harris PRES: (R) Trump: 45% (+6) (D) Biden: 39% (R) DeSantis: 41% (+1) (D) Biden: 40% . GOP PRES: • Trump — 59% (+45) • DeSantis — 14% • Pence — 8% • Haley — 4% • Ramaswamy — 3% • Scott — 2% • Christie — 2% Harris (B) |

-BuckPhyden aka FJB

Comment:
I hope so. I kind of like the thought of running against someone with Alzheimers.

Forum List

Back