More indications that Donald Trump's problems are resulting in losing more potential voters.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
There are more indications that Donald Trump's problems are resulting in losing more potential voters.
A Marist institute of public opinion conducted a poll that found a majority of 56% of Americans think former President Donald Trump should drop out of the 2024 presidential race because of his second indictment involving his alleged "willful" possession of classified documents.
Trump's MAGA supporters are sticking with him but 58% of independents feel Trump should leave the race.
Independents will be key to determine the President in 2024.

That would be interesting.....I'd rather see a head to head match-up between DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy anyway.

That would be fuckin' epic and talk about a win-win.....Which ever one comes out on top picks the other for his VP.

That said Viv needs to change his name to Vic Ramsey. ;)

A Marist institute of public opinion conducted a poll that found a majority of 56% of Americans think former President Donald Trump should drop out of the 2024 presidential race because of his second indictment involving his alleged "willful" possession of classified documents.
96% of americans cannot understand any question as complex as that . As for understanding what the questioner thought was meant -- 99.3% had no idea whatsoever

96% of americans cannot understand any question as complex as that . As for understanding what the questioner thought was meant -- 99.3% had no idea whatsoever
60% want him to withdraw for general purposes... I see where 3% make up their mind in the booth. Control most elections BVVVVV

Each day, more and more Democrats do not agree with the Democratic Party

Any person that looks at the facts of this case, are turning away from the Democratic Party. I brought this up at the local coffee shop where we discuss stuff over coffee. My older Democrat friends say this trail is too similar to the Communist and Fascist Countries trials. They will be voting for Trump.

There are more indications that Donald Trump's problems are resulting in losing more potential voters.
Trump's MAGA supporters are sticking with him but 58% of independents feel Trump should leave the race.

Let me guess, they DIDNT do a poll on whether Biden should drop out because of HIS legal issues?

Cult 45 will call it fake news. Only polls that favor The Don are the real polls.

"my cherry-picked study is better than yours! all polls are right and use flawless methodology! academics know all about demographics and weight the polls to achieve the most accurate results using AI data collection! 100 percent!"

Maybe I shouldn't spend time on this forum.

Somehow, your post does not jive with the truth:

The studies are measuring two diffent metrics.
One is showing how he does head to head against Biden. The other indicates the overall view of US citizens feelings about Trump dropping out of the race.
The long term interpretation is Trump is losing support.
If I was the Democrats and saw your data I would be concerned that Biden is the right candidate.

The studies are measuring two diffent metrics.
One is showing how he does head to head against Biden. The other indicates the overall view of US citizens feelings about Trump dropping out of the race.
The long term interpretation is Trump is losing support.
If I was the Democrats and saw your data I would be concerned that Biden is the right candidate.
Well, right now it looks like it will be Trump against Biden head to head, except for the fact that we may very well have a third party run taking even more votes away from Biden.

Well, right now it looks like it will be Trump against Biden head to head, except for the fact that we may very well have a third party run taking even more votes away from Biden.
I don't think it will be a Trump vs Biden. A lot can happen in 16 months.
If Biden ends up being the Democratic nominee, the greatest chance for him to win, would be against Trump.

I don't think it will be a Trump vs Biden. A lot can happen in 16 months.
If Biden ends up being the Democratic nominee, the greatest chance for him to win, would be against Trump.
I think it'll be a 3 way race. Maybe even 4. Which would be the best thing to happen to America in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back