Mike Pence cleared of wrongdoing in DOJ investigation into classified documents; Trump’s case is different

The FBI failed to follow that direction.

The FBI and DOJ are rogue agencies, acting as coverers up and muscle for one political party.
Trump was satisfied the FBI did exactly as ordered.

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
Issued on: January 19, 2021

My decision to declassify materials within the binder is subject to the limits identified above and does not extend to materials that must be protected from disclosure pursuant to orders of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and does not require the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information or any other materials that must be protected from disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, at my direction, the Attorney General has conducted an appropriate review to ensure that materials provided in the binder may be disclosed by the White House in accordance with applicable law.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Trump was satisfied the FBI did exactly as ordered.

Memorandum on Declassification of Certain Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
Issued on: January 19, 2021

My decision to declassify materials within the binder is subject to the limits identified above and does not extend to materials that must be protected from disclosure pursuant to orders of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court and does not require the disclosure of certain personally identifiable information or any other materials that must be protected from disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, at my direction, the Attorney General has conducted an appropriate review to ensure that materials provided in the binder may be disclosed by the White House in accordance with applicable law.

DONALD J. TRUMP
He was satisfied with their review and redactions. He could not have been satisfied with their release of the unredacted material, becuase they never released it.

Biden may have re-classified it on taking office. Presidents can do that.

I'm sure Trump's copy of that redacted material on Crossfire/Hurricane was an important part of what they were after at Mar-a-Lago. Likely Trump is saving another copy for the election.

He was satisfied with their review and redactions. He could not have been satisfied with their release of the unredacted material, becuase they never released it.

Biden may have re-classified it on taking office. Presidents can do that.

I'm sure Trump's copy of that redacted material on Crossfire/Hurricane was an important part of what they were after at Mar-a-Lago. Likely Trump is saving another copy for the election.

Read what Trump s aid:

I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Read what Trump s aid:

I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.

DONALD J. TRUMP
Yes, he accepted the redactions. He also ordered them to release the redacted documents, which they did not do.

I'm guessing they did give them to Durham, which is how he knew what a corrupt and fake investigation Crossfire/Hurricane was.

Yes we do. It was a couple dozen.

Trump had hundreds.
no we don’t. You are counting the first batch found at his private DC office, there never released the numbers found at the other two locations

Yes, he accepted the redactions. He also ordered them to release the redacted documents, which they did not do.
At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public. I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

Trump could have declassified everything they delivered to him at the white house.

But Trump didn't

link please
The initial batch of documents – 10 classified documents from Biden’s time as vice president were found at his former private office at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement – were found on November 2

Joe Biden's aides found five additional pages of classified material at his personal residence in Wilmington, Delaware,

At my request, on December 30, 2020, the Department of Justice provided the White House with a binder of materials related to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Portions of the documents in the binder have remained classified and have not been released to the Congress or the public. I requested the documents so that a declassification review could be performed and so I could determine to what extent materials in the binder should be released in unclassified form.

Trump could have declassified everything they delivered to him at the white house.

But Trump didn't
Yes, he absolutely should have. Instead, he gave the FBI a chance to cover anything really damaging before they released it. Instead they never released any of it.

By that time, he had no reason to trust the FBI to do the right thing. Monday we will see if the FBI does the right thing about Biden, having consistently done the wrong thing about Trump.

In other words, we will see if they are Never-Trumpers, or hyper-partisan Democrats.

Mike Pence is part of the "ideology" above the law in America, the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are all above the law.

Biden is the law...thats what is so sad

Trump had a chance to start to undo a quarter century of Clinton, W, and homO DOJ appointments and hires...

Trump picked Jeff Sessions and Chris Wray to do that.

America may never recover from that unimaginable act of idiocy.

The initial batch of documents – 10 classified documents from Biden’s time as vice president were found at his former private office at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement – were found on November 2

Joe Biden's aides found five additional pages of classified material at his personal residence in Wilmington, Delaware,

and they found more when the fbi came in…those numbers haven’t been released

Biden is the law...thats what is so sad
The weird worshipers are pissy about the President whom Americans elected, rather than be subjected to four more years of Trumpery, of course.

Their paranoidal delusion that the President is the law is unfortunate, and it is unfortunate for their object of adoration that the law is the law.

... "And most importantly, when you can take two audio recordings or two video recordings, one with Donald Trump saying 'I declassified everything with my mind,' or 'It was automatically declassified when I took it with me from the White House,' and you can immediately thereafter play an audio recording of him six months after leaving the presidency saying, 'I'd like to show this to you, but it's classified,' jurors get the point."

tenor.gif
"Breakin' rocks in the hot sun
I fought the law, and the law won
I needed money 'cause I had none

I fought the law, and the law won!"

I wonder if this fraud “conservative from Georgia” is related to Rightwinger, our resident fraudulent leftist with a decidedly dishonest username?

That's a great question. So far, he seems to be. They are the dumbest posters on the board, and they are both racists

Forum List

Back