Who are these Pirates?

You can never learn the lesson can you?

the somalie govt exploited their people and their land and you ended up with some very dire consequinces that is true....why is it the american peoples responsibility to tell them how to run their country and when they screw it up why is it the american taxpayers responsibility to pay for it and fix it....

If you allow forces to exploit people and their land you end up with some very dire consequinces.

I so wish all the American people wanted the world to be a better place for our future, unfortunatly there is about 30% who care for nothing but party.

yeah, why don't you smarten the fuck up?

How much money are the warlords making over piracy? Let's see if they are donating to charities.

How many Somalis have done nothing to deserve it but are still suffering

And you don't see the correlation with the warlords? The warlords aren't using the money to put food on the plates of their people. If there are Somalians suffering, the warlords are certainly helping their cause. Not everyone can be a Robin Hood.

Take a look at the bloodshed that was caused by the precious diamonds. Do they call one another over food in Western and Central Africa? No. They kill one another for territory so they can make money off the diamonds and use that money to usher power. The same shit happening there is the same crap happening off the coast of Somalia. Money rules the minds of these warlords. They don't give a damn that people are starving. They do give a damn about their own family and reward them pirates enough to where they'll be satisfied. Pirates aren't working for the people of Somalia. They are working for organization that are runned by the higher ups.

Last edited:
If you allow forces to exploit people and their land you end up with some very dire consequinces.

I so wish all the American people wanted the world to be a better place for our future, unfortunatly there is about 30% who care for nothing but party.

and that would be you and yours.

I dealth personally with these pirates. The pointed rifles and pistols at me and laughed, threatened, and even fired upon me. I was very happy to get out of that situation.

Years later, we went back, and the same pirates were sitting in the same place, doing the exact same thing.

And I swear, they were still singing the same song all those years later.

Yo, ho, ho, ho a pirate's life for me.....

whos they ?

how many children do you want to leave to starve?

Very, very. good point. That said, sell your computer, put your money where your mouth is and sell your computer to save the children. If we see you post tomorrow we will know you are empty words and you personally are allowing children to die

Johann Hari: You are being lied to about pirates - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

The words of one pirate from that lost age, a young British man called William Scott, should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirateing to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.

"vast barrels?"

So we're talking HUGE BARRELS HERE? I mean GREAT BARRELS.... We're talking MASSIVE BARRELS?

Huh... So has anyone actually seen these barrels? Because if they could find one, sample its content and if it's nuclear, then it wouldn't be but a quick study to determine EXACTLY WHO DUMPED IT THERE, to hold those criminals accoutnable.

But the story is most likely BULLSHIT... as it would be absurd to drop nuke waste in the ocean, because finding who did it is ABC 123, ridiculously easy.

If it happened at all, which is unlikely... I'd say the long odds are on Iran and there's no upside for the left in THAT ONE.

Pirates are trying to build their net wealth and they don't give a damn about someone starving. If you want to eat, you better get on that boat and hijack a vessel or freighty.

Of course truth matters would pass a lie detector test. The completely freaking delusional are not aware that they are full of crap.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If we just go after pirates all willy nilly there are doubtlessly going to be countless innocent casualties amongst our friends who live in the see. ( to say nothing of parrots and monkeys).

( didn't some of them have monkeys ? )

NO BLOOD FOR RUM !!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be necessary for some to view the Somalia piracies
by focusing upon them through Bush or Obama, or even Clinton lens

or by inspirations conjured up by incantations containing such pejoratives as we have recently viewed,
all of which have been proven to the satisfaction of many
as being excellent tools
for both clarifying and solving problems.

Some however may prefer to seek to achieve a solution by viewing the problem as one caused by, or sought to be excused by, allegations of the "pirates" that toxic waste is being freely dumped in Somalia waters and that foreign boats are acting without authorization to rapidly deplete fish stocks in the same waters, and that acts of "pirace" call attention to such matters and are the only means Somalia has of attempting to prevent such wrongs.

Such a view might give rise to a discussion that might in turn lead to an attempt to remove
(1) the causes relied upon by the "pirates" and/or
(2) the excuses given by the "pirates'for their actions.

What is clear is that we all agree that
piracy is not an appropriate response to the dumping of toxic wastes in Somalia waters nor is it an appropriate response to the elimination of the Somalia fisheries
upon which the lives of so many of Somalia's people depend.

Differences may exist, however, as to whether the above allegations are true, factually, or are perceived as true by the "pirates", and the extent to which, if any, such allegations have motivated the actions of the "pirates" and it would seem that an independent international court would be best suited to make such determinations

And perhaps we can all agree that whatever else they have done, the actions of the "pirates" have called attention to their allegations concerning
1) the dumping of toxic substances in Somalia's waters
and to
2) the near elimination by unauthorized persons of the fisherieswithin its territorial boundaries

And that as a starting point for discussion
we might consider asking the United Nations to
a) insure the patrolling of the sea in the vicinity of Somalia to prevent the dumping there of toxic substances, radioactive or otherwise,
and to
b) prevent the fishing of such waters without the approval of the Somalia government,
and
c) seek to secure the means whereby the Somalia government might undertake such a task.

Your thoughts?

shock

When you starve a people and distroy their ability to feed themselves along wiht poisening them some of them will get pretty damned mad.

I dont condone their actions but I also dont condone dumping nuke waste into ANY Ocean.

Obvioulsy--you are not in the least aware that many of these ships that they have or are holding hostage--was bringing relief to the Somalies' --FOOD & MEDICINE!

So these pirates hold hostage--the people/ships that are trying to help them.

Unbelievable post. I would love to see your link about Europeans dumping nuclear waste into their ocean.

Pirates are trying to build their net wealth and they don't give a damn about someone starving. If you want to eat, you better get on that boat and hijack a vessel or freighty.

Ditto--I didn't see to many skinny pirates. They're big enough to hold up a grenade launcher--AK-47's they seem to handle with ease.

Maybe some of you non-believers about this country need to watch Black Hawk down again.

We were in that country to HELP & they killed 18 of our soldiers if you remember.

The only thing that speaks in Somalia--are the militants that are ARMED to the eyeballs--they could give a rats ass about the populuation needs.

Where is that link on Europeans dumping nuclear waste along the Somalian coast?

Last edited:
a tsunami washed it ashore.

Its there for all to see.

You are funny, do you know what a Tsunami is, no, because a tsunami does not move the ocean. Boy I wish I was at home with my library behind me.

Yes, thats I right, I have my own library, its massive, huge.

A tsunami is a wave, a wave may move an object a foot, if that. So tell me how something dumped far enough out to see can get picked up and carried to shore, its never ever happened. The item would have to be in very shallow water. It would have to be pretty much floating. So tell us how.

And you dumb asses be careful, this is another subject you should avoid engaging me in.

So tell me your idea and than I will tell you if it holds water. I may be educating you.

Johann Hari: You are being lied to about pirates - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

The words of one pirate from that lost age, a young British man called William Scott, should echo into this new age of piracy. Just before he was hanged in Charleston, South Carolina, he said: "What I did was to keep me from perishing. I was forced to go a-pirateing to live." In 1991, the government of Somalia collapsed. Its nine million people have been teetering on starvation ever since – and the ugliest forces in the Western world have seen this as a great opportunity to steal the country's food supply and dump our nuclear waste in their seas.

Yes: nuclear waste. As soon as the government was gone, mysterious European ships started appearing off the coast of Somalia, dumping vast barrels into the ocean. The coastal population began to sicken. At first they suffered strange rashes, nausea and malformed babies. Then, after the 2005 tsunami, hundreds of the dumped and leaking barrels washed up on shore. People began to suffer from radiation sickness, and more than 300 died.

What a shock. TM bleeding heart and making excuses for cutthroats and thieves. Never occurs to you that you think completely backwards from almost everyone else, and contrary to logic, does it?

You have issues. Many.

Forum List

Back