Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ If the P. A. does not want peace, how can the people be educated to want peace and peace be achieved? ]

All of the suspects are PA youth and residents of the area. They have been transferred for interrogation.

Earlier on Wednesday, PA Arabs rioted and threw rocks at IDF soldiers operating in the town of Halhul, north of Hevron. The soldiers arrested one of the rioters, and handled the others using crowd dispersal methods.

(full article online)

Watch: Arabs riot near Rachel's Tomb

Why use the word “Zionist” in tandem with the word “settler”? Because the question asserts the untruth that there is some sort of reciprocity to the violence, using the words “Zionist” and “settler” tells anyone who reads the question to equate “Zionist” and “settler” with gratuitous violence against Arabs. Of course, there is no truth to this, as Jews are not attacking Arabs. The opposite is true and has been so for thousands of years. Arabs attack Jews. Period. There is no equivalent violent action toward the Arabs by the Jews.

The term “Palestinian” is also a piece of propaganda, as there has never been a sovereign Arab state known as “Palestine.” The term is used only to delegitimize the State of Israel, the Jewish State and in reality has no meaning.

My answer received 15 upvotes and may have received many more, except for the fact that the moderators collapsed my answer, and requested an edit, suggesting that my response violated Quora’s “Be Nice, Be Respectful” (BNBR) rule. Here is an excerpt from the official Quora explanation of its BNBR policy:

(full article online)

When the Truth is Treated as Hate Speech (Judean Rose) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Why use the word “Zionist” in tandem with the word “settler”? Because the question asserts the untruth that there is some sort of reciprocity to the violence, using the words “Zionist” and “settler” tells anyone who reads the question to equate “Zionist” and “settler” with gratuitous violence against Arabs. Of course, there is no truth to this, as Jews are not attacking Arabs. The opposite is true and has been so for thousands of years. Arabs attack Jews. Period. There is no equivalent violent action toward the Arabs by the Jews.

The term “Palestinian” is also a piece of propaganda, as there has never been a sovereign Arab state known as “Palestine.” The term is used only to delegitimize the State of Israel, the Jewish State and in reality has no meaning.

My answer received 15 upvotes and may have received many more, except for the fact that the moderators collapsed my answer, and requested an edit, suggesting that my response violated Quora’s “Be Nice, Be Respectful” (BNBR) rule. Here is an excerpt from the official Quora explanation of its BNBR policy:

(full article online)

When the Truth is Treated as Hate Speech (Judean Rose) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Much as I love Elder of Z, I can see room for improvement on that particular forum and with that particular response, even though he is entirely correct.

It IS a slanted question. But honestly, I think he attempted to answer above the questioner's pay grade. There may have been better ways to enter into that conversation. imo

(full article online)

Much as I love Elder of Z, I can see room for improvement on that particular forum and with that particular response, even though he is entirely correct.

It IS a slanted question. But honestly, I think he attempted to answer above the questioner's pay grade. There may have been better ways to enter into that conversation. imo
Elder is a he, and Judean Rose is a she. As you probably know, Elder posts his own comments plus articles from around the web, like this one.

I have tried to read Quora, but always had a problem going into it.
It seems to be a pro Palestinian site, where most of the questions about the conflict are not kind to Israel.

Being aware of it, Judea Rose could have written it better, but how are any one of us supposed to know what is going to be considered hate language, which Quora did not even allow her to edit.

I have seen this before, on another site which is now gone.

With Quora and others sites, one can only do so much when answering a question, which as you know.....was slanted.

Quora is basically telling readers that unless you write in a certain way.....you will be deleted for hate speech.

Where have we not seen this before when it comes to Israel and pro Israel people answering certain questions?

The two top stories at the Palestinian Ministry of Information website (autotranslated above) reveals much about how the West coddles a government whose ideals are completely at odds with civilized society.

The top story threatens any Arab journalist, and their employers, who would dare to visit Israel, in the wake of reports that nine journalists from Morocco. Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen and Syria are planning to come to Israel next week.
-------

Imagine the impact to peace if just once, a Western government would cancel a photo-op visit like this because of the outrageous lies and slanders and threats that come just from this one ministry.

(full article online)

Palestinian Ministry of Information threatens Arab press freedoms - and welcomes clueless British delegation ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

An article in the official PA daily acknowledged that 161 Palestinians were killed while carrying out stabbing attacks during the Palestinian wave of terror in 2015-2016 during which 40 people were murdered by Palestinians and over 500 wounded.

Palestinian Media Watch documented at the time that the PA falsely claimed that Israel "fabricated" the stabbing attacks, and "planted knives" next to the dead bodies of "innocent Palestinian victims" after having "executed" them in "cold blood."

One cartoon tweeted by Abbas' Fatah Movement in November 2015 visualized the PA libel showing an Israeli soldier dropping knives near the bodies of dead Palestinians:

(full article online)

Official PA daily admits 161 Palestinians did carry out stabbing attacks during Palestinian terror wave 2015-2016 - PMW Bulletins

The Hebrew on the poster is quite poor, but what it appears to say under the murdered rabbis is "Liquidated - Dead" (the word "Dead" is spelled backwards) and under the others it seems to say "Scheduled to be liquidated."

Just something else outrageous from "Palestine" that barely even makes the Israeli media, let alone the international media.

(full article online)

At terror rally, Hamas displays poster of rabbis they want to kill. (But don't call them antisemtiic.) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

The question whether Israel should rise above the terror and, despite facing a five-year drought itself, be generous with its water, is reminiscent of Aesop's fable about the ant and the grasshopper. The ant, who slaved all summer, was well fed in the winter. The ant's generosity does not have the power to help the grasshopper. The most Israel can do is to bring the liquid of life to the border, where it will only be met with chaos and darkness.

But even if it were to receive the millions of cubic meters of water that it lacks, Gaza is ill-equipped to collect it. This colossal failure is shared by the Hamas leadership, which prefers rockets over desalination membranes, and the U.N. agency UNRWA, which, after 69 years, still can't manage to provide a third generation of Palestinian refugees the proper living environment, as it is required to do under U.N. General Assembly Resolution 302.

(full article online)

http://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/like-water-for-gaza/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back