Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must be doing something right. The lying sack of shit propagandists are sliming her.
U.S. Department of Justice??? Is this some kind of joke?

The Bush administration's "war on terror" paraded a feather in its tattered cap with the Holy Land Foundation convictions delivered last week. Most observers accurately characterised this legal charade as a witch hunt, using Muslims and Arabs, specifically Palestinians, as its targets. In doing so the administration shamelessly abuses to advance its failed security measures and pro-Israel policy initiatives that systematically punishes Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank.

Indeed, the Bush administration suffered a humiliation in 2007 when its first prosecution against HLF ended in a mistrial, with the jurors deadlocked over the major counts. A juror from the 2007 trial said the government "kept showing us blown-up buses and they kept showing us little kids in bomb belts reenacting Hamas leaders … it had nothing to do with the actual charges. It had nothing to do with the defendants."

The prosecution continued this strategy the second time around. Moreno explained to me that the US government "decided to use as much evidence of violence as they could get away with to inflame and scare the jury." She continued: "The government conceded that my client, Ghassan Elashi, nor any of the other gentlemen, ever participated in any violence. There was not a single phone call or a scrap of evidence that showed Elashi supported violence; but there was evidence that he, along with all Palestinians, opposed the brutal Israeli occupation [of West Bank and Gaza.]"

Wajahat Ali: Abusing a charity to distract from US failings against the real terrorists

Even the Bolded Text won't help your Conspiracy Theories.
For people who want to learn something.

The Holy Land Foundation Case:
The Collapse of American Justice
Nancy Hollander

Of the specific zakat committees that Holy Land contributed to, not
one, to this date, now several years after the Holy Land convictions, has
ever been on a designated terrorist list in the U.S. and this is important to
understand because the designation process serves two critical functions.
The designation process is primarily handled through the Office of Foreign
Assets Control for the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The head of that
office explained at one time, and I will quote, that the designation of an
entity, serves two critical functions: it “alert the world to [its] true
nature” and “cut it off from the U.S. financial system.”

This list includes people and entities that the U.S. government believes
to be “owned or controlled by, or to act for on behalf of Hamas.” Several
Hamas officials appeared on the list starting in 1995, but not a single one of
the zakat committees that the Holy Land ever gave money to was on the list.
To this day none are on the list.

http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1362&context=crsj

I know that is not you.

They were raising money for terrorism, end of story. They knew who was receiving every penny they donated, and that it was all going to fund terrorist attacks. The Lawyers problem is her name was not enough to get them of, and so became a failure on her part to get the "right" sentence
Not true. The case was based on bullshit.

http://scholarlycommons.law.wlu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1362&context=crsj

The convictions stand. What a shame that the trial by jury was processed in the Great Satan ™. How sad for you that we in kafir'istan don't have moments long trial by Islamic terrorist goons with AK-47.'s who put you up against a wall and volley fire.

Write a strongly worded email to your mullah.
Did you read the history of the case? Of course not.

Stupid is your goal in life.

Nancy Hollander

I know that is not you.

They were raising money for terrorism, end of story. They knew who was receiving every penny they donated, and that it was all going to fund terrorist attacks. The Lawyers problem is her name was not enough to get them of, and so became a failure on her part to get the "right" sentence

The convictions stand. What a shame that the trial by jury was processed in the Great Satan ™. How sad for you that we in kafir'istan don't have moments long trial by Islamic terrorist goons with AK-47.'s who put you up against a wall and volley fire.

I can understand you're angry and frustrated because kuffar justice put the had in Islamic terrorist gee-had.

You have a simpleton's view of the world around you. In the same way you endlessly cut and paste YouTube videos with the slack-jawed view that "I saw it on YouTube so it must be true", you similarly find an opinion piece with regard to the trial of your islamic terrorist heroes and expect everyone so simply accept your cutting and pasting as true.

Nancy Hollander

I know that is not you.

I can understand you're angry and frustrated because kuffar justice put the had in Islamic terrorist gee-had.

You have a simpleton's view of the world around you. In the same way you endlessly cut and paste YouTube videos with the slack-jawed view that "I saw it on YouTube so it must be true", you similarly find an opinion piece with regard to the trial of your islamic terrorist heroes and expect everyone so simply accept your cutting and pasting as true.
So you are OK with the government lying to put people in jail?

So, you are OK with not understanding the trial circumstances?

Blind Hate Drives Islamists to Absurdity

More Lamis Deek'isms

Blind Hate Drives Islamists to Absurdity - Breitbart.

Earlier this month, many of those same groups, [the Arab American Action Network (AAAN), and garnered support from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), the Arab-American Anti-Discrimination Committee, and even a group of 124 feminist academics - ed.] criticized the deportation of Sami Al-Arian, a former tenured professor at the University of South Florida who secretly served as a member of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s board of directors. He left for Turkey last Wednesday after agreeing in a 2006 plea agreement to be deported for conspiring to provide services to the terrorist group.

“A great leader is exiled,” Lamis Deek, an attorney and board member for CAIR’s New York chapter, wrote on Twitter.

It's just... predictable, how Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers find accolades such as "great leader" for Islamic terrorist misfits.
She must be doing something right. The lying sack of shit propagandists are sliming her.
U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Judge Hands Downs Sentences in Holy Land Foundation Case
Holy Land Foundation and Leaders Convicted on Providing Material Support to Hamas Terrorist Organization

U.S. Department of Justice??? Is this some kind of joke?

The Bush administration's "war on terror" paraded a feather in its tattered cap with the Holy Land Foundation convictions delivered last week. Most observers accurately characterised this legal charade as a witch hunt, using Muslims and Arabs, specifically Palestinians, as its targets. In doing so the administration shamelessly abuses to advance its failed security measures and pro-Israel policy initiatives that systematically punishes Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank.

Indeed, the Bush administration suffered a humiliation in 2007 when its first prosecution against HLF ended in a mistrial, with the jurors deadlocked over the major counts. A juror from the 2007 trial said the government "kept showing us blown-up buses and they kept showing us little kids in bomb belts reenacting Hamas leaders … it had nothing to do with the actual charges. It had nothing to do with the defendants."

The prosecution continued this strategy the second time around. Moreno explained to me that the US government "decided to use as much evidence of violence as they could get away with to inflame and scare the jury." She continued: "The government conceded that my client, Ghassan Elashi, nor any of the other gentlemen, ever participated in any violence. There was not a single phone call or a scrap of evidence that showed Elashi supported violence; but there was evidence that he, along with all Palestinians, opposed the brutal Israeli occupation [of West Bank and Gaza.]"

Wajahat Ali: Abusing a charity to distract from US failings against the real terrorists

Nancy Hollander

I know that is not you.

Read the report again as it is not a legal document and is just one persons view of the situation. It carries no more weight that my word on any subject, or yours for that matter, and is why your posts are seen as comical by everyone.

The facts were proven in a court of law and if they thought they could produce evidence to the contrary the lawyers would have went for a re trial. All they have is these reports that might get support to help offset the costs of a new trial, but I would not hold my breath waiting

Yes if they are known to be hardened criminals that force the people to protect them. Unlike you I dont want it used to silence the dissenters

Nancy Hollander

I know that is not you.

Did you, or did you only read the islamonazi propaganda version that missed out the damning evidence

I do. It was an obvious sham when it was happening. It looks the same now.

It seems you define 'sham" as anything that places accountability on your Islamic terrorist heroes.

It seems you define 'sham" as anything that places accountability on your Islamic terrorist heroes.
All of the money they gave went to charities that were not on the black list. In fact they gave to the same places that the US gave to through USAID.

The prosecutor shoveled shit and got the jury to buy it.

Because you only read one side of the story, like you do with everything. Only one side tells the truth about the nation of palestine, and that happens to be a LYING POS islamonazi terrorist supporter

All of the money they gave went to charities that were not on the black list. In fact they gave to the same places that the US gave to through USAID.

You mean like hamas, fatah and islamic jihad. That is were the monies went to that they raised proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. The defense did not have a big enough shovel to send it back, or the strength to wield anything but a kids toy. They lost the case end of story, and that is the end of it

You should educate on the facts of the case. Your apologetics for Islamic terrorists is expected, just dismissed as such.

You should educate on the facts of the case. Your apologetics for Islamic terrorists is expected, just dismissed as such.
The fact is that they did not give aid to any designated terrorist organization.

What facts am I missing?

The fact is that they did not give aid to any designated terrorist organization.

What facts am I missing?
From the link I supplied earlier:

"Today, in federal court in Dallas, U.S. District Judge Jorge A. Solis sentenced the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) and five of its leaders following their convictions by a federal jury in November 2008 on charges of providing material support to Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization."

I understood that facts are items you selectively ignore when they negatively affect your islamic terrorist heroes, but why would you expect others to do that?

What facts am I missing?

The ones that show they did give aid to designated terrorist organisations, whether directly or indirectly does not matter the crime was committed. Just because islamonazi propagandists say they didnt does not make it a fact

What facts am I missing?

"Today, in federal court in Dallas, U.S. District Judge Jorge A. Solis sentenced the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) and five of its leaders following their convictions by a federal jury in November 2008 on charges of providing material support to Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization."

I understood that facts are items you selectively ignore when they negatively affect your islamic terrorist heroes, but why would you expect others to do that?
Nice deflection. You provided no facts.

What facts am I missing?

Nice deflection. You provided no facts.

The facts remain, "Today, in federal court in Dallas, U.S. District Judge Jorge A. Solis sentenced the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) and five of its leaders following their convictions by a federal jury in November 2008 on charges of providing material support to Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization."

Nice coma. If you emerge from your stupor, the facts delineated for you will still be facts..

Sounds familiar, they are called kangaroo courts.

"An Iranian-American held in Tehran has reportedly been sentenced to 18 years in prison for "collaboration with a hostile government", yet another dual national convicted in a secret trial since Iran's nuclear deal with world powers.

The sentence handed down to Robin Shahini, a 46-year-old graduate student who lives in San Diego, California, is the harshest yet for those detained in what analysts believe is a plan to use them as bargaining chips in future negotiations."

Sounds familiar, they are called kangaroo courts.

"An Iranian-American held in Tehran has reportedly been sentenced to 18 years in prison for "collaboration with a hostile government", yet another dual national convicted in a secret trial since Iran's nuclear deal with world powers.

The sentence handed down to Robin Shahini, a 46-year-old graduate student who lives in San Diego, California, is the harshest yet for those detained in what analysts believe is a plan to use them as bargaining chips in future negotiations."

Sounds familiar, your profound ignorance.

Here in the Great Satan™, we have a thing called due process whereby procedures such as discovery, depositions, presentation of evidence and trial by jury are a part of trial.

Ask the mullah at your madrassah during obligatory "Death to Kuffar" chants if sharia has anything similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back