Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Palestinians?

Lara Kiswani

the are in with the real or true Palestinians.no doubt.The ones in your video are mixed.And it is not their land.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 52
  • image.adapt.480.low.Israel_Ethiopian_Jew_5232015.jpg
    image.adapt.480.low.Israel_Ethiopian_Jew_5232015.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 52
  • nar46.jpg
    nar46.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Reem-el-Hamed-Ahmed2-1024x624.jpg
    Reem-el-Hamed-Ahmed2-1024x624.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 49
Happy ram-odon-a-ding-dong

The Palestinian Authority is teaching its population that the conflict with Israel is based on a religious ruling which is identical to a significant religious ruling of Hamas. This Islamic religious ruling holds that all the land of the State of Israel is an inalienable religious endowment - a waqf - of which it is "forbidden to relinquish a single grain of soil." This means that Palestinians are prohibited from accepting Israel's existence in any borders as that is violating the waqf.

Last edited:
Happy ram-odon-a-ding-Don

The Palestinian Authority is teaching its population that the conflict with Israel is based on a religious ruling which is identical to a significant religious ruling of Hamas. This Islamic religious ruling holds that all the land of the State of Israel is an inalienable religious endowment - a waqf - of which it is "forbidden to relinquish a single grain of soil." This means that Palestinians are prohibited from accepting Israel's existence in any borders as that is violating the waqf.

nice reporting.But he mixed too and is not his birth right to that land,their are still original people left in that land .caucasians have`nt killed them all yet atleast not yet.

nice reporting.But he mixed too and is not his birth right to that land,their are still original people left in that land .caucasians have`nt killed them all yet atleast not yet.

Do you think that everyone in the Middle East is Black like you? In fact, most appear to be of the Caucasian race, just a little darker than Europeans because they are closer to the Equator.. Perhaps you should stick to pushing your clothing line Melanin Apparel which was your avatar the other day. The members of the Boko Harfam will really go for those clothes.

Of course there are those here who overlook something like this.

Do you think that everyone in the Middle East is Black like you? In fact, most appear to be of the Caucasian race, just a little darker than Europeans because they are closer to the Equator.. Perhaps you should stick to pushing your clothing line Melanin Apparel which was your avatar the other day. The members of the Boko Harfam will really go for those clothes.

Not that it matters,Yes all like me, they were all black before the introduction to white people,and they slept with them the ones you see today are those,same thing in china,you want see the originals.

Not that it matters,Yes all like me, they were all black before the introduction to white people,and they slept with them the ones you see today are those,same thing in china,you want see the originals.

You are too obsessed over race. You can believe all you want to, but if you look at the people closer to the Equator, they are very dark and as you move further away you see they keep on getting lighter because they don't need a dark skin as protection against the sun. Why do you think the Ethiopians are not as dark as those in the Congo, or why the people in Northern Africa, for example Morocco, look quite Caucasian? Now instead of being concerned with what race the Arabs are, why don't you design more T-Shirts. Perhaps a big department store will take on your collection and you will have famous people like Kanye West buying dozens of them, or maybe some of the viewers will fall in love with your line and do some on-line shopping.

You are too obsessed over race. You can believe all you want to, but if you look at the people closer to the Equator, they are very dark and as you move further away you see they keep on getting lighter because they don't need a dark skin as protection against the sun. Why do you think the Ethiopians are not as dark as those in the Congo, or why the people in Northern Africa, for example Morocco, look quite Caucasian? Now instead of being concerned with what race the Arabs are, why don't you design more T-Shirts. Perhaps a big department store will take on your collection and you will have famous people like Kanye West buying dozens of them, or maybe some of the viewers will fall in love with your line and do some on-line shopping.

I understand you,i do ,But Moroccoian are as black very dark,so were the true Arabs.And it doesn`t matter if stay in the pole or equator if you dark you will be dark 100 or more at the poles and nevr loose melanin.Maybe you need to research alil better.

Less simplified this true jews us are in our true land,Israel is still capture by those invaders that suckered all people except a few,That whole land being run over by intruders Fake jew-ish scum in Israel,just as here america invaders captured this land it is not nor can be caucasians land.

gt1085, et al,

Well, only some people in Morocco have the deep black complexion; not all.

I understand you,i do ,But Moroccoian are as black very dark,so were the true Arabs.And it doesn`t matter if stay in the pole or equator if you dark you will be dark 100 or more at the poles and nevr loose melanin.Maybe you need to research alil better.
(COMMENT)

Morocco is a very diverse culture with a very wide variety of ethnic backgrounds. My Grandmother (born on the Island Majorca, Iberian Sea, Spain) had family in Morocco. She took me there as a boy. While everyone there (but me) has the Mediterranean Sea complexion; if you look close, you will notice feature feature in the general population acquired from the old American Protectorate for Liberia, around the straits, and through North Africa and the Middle East to Lebanon. As young men, we use to say it was a veritable Smörgåsbord for beautiful women. I suppose it still is today.

Morocco Happy Maroccan girls photo collage -1680.jpg

Morocco Moroccan People Pictures
1680 x 1050 · jpegasia-pictures.net
Morocco Happy girls photo collage​

Most Respectfully,
R

gt1085, et al,

Well, only some people in Morocco have the deep black complexion; not all.

(COMMENT)

Morocco is a very diverse culture with a very wide variety of ethnic backgrounds. My Grandmother (born on the Island Majorca, Iberian Sea, Spain) had family in Morocco. She took me there as a boy. While everyone there (but me) has the Mediterranean Sea complexion; if you look close, you will notice feature feature in the general population acquired from the old American Protectorate for Liberia, around the straits, and through North Africa and the Middle East to Lebanon. As young men, we use to say it was a veritable Smörgåsbord for beautiful women. I suppose it still is today.

View attachment 79253
Morocco Moroccan People Pictures
1680 x 1050 · jpegasia-pictures.net
Morocco Happy girls photo collage​

Most Respectfully,
R
Well i see a mixed race we know this but the original is`nt diverse as you see today.

gt1085, et al,

Well, as countries develop in a positive direction, they will also evolve in a positive direction.

Well i see a mixed race we know this but the original is`nt diverse as you see today.
(COMMENT)

Morocco show signs of Human Development significantly greater than most of Africa. And humanity tends to gravitate towards regions of greater development.

Most Respectfully,
R

A Moroccan, and even a Tunisian or Algerian, would be insulted if you called them Black. I have met Berbers from North Africa who were as white as any light-skinned Caucasians. Why are you so obsessed with race? Go back to designing T-shirts for Melanin Apparel. You can work on your obsession with new designs. Hopefully for you that you get a lot of Black customers shopping on-line.

Instead of worrying about the Israelis and calling them scum, Israel is probably doing more to help the Africans than all your spouting off is doing. What are you doing to help the poor Black people in Africa?

A Moroccan, and even a Tunisian or Algerian, would be insulted if you called them Black. I have met Berbers from North Africa who were as white as any light-skinned Caucasians. Why are you so obsessed with race? Go back to designing T-shirts for Melanin Apparel. You can work on your obsession with new designs. Hopefully for you that you get a lot of Black customers shopping on-line.

Instead of worrying about the Israelis and calling them scum, Israel is probably doing more to help the Africans than all your spouting off is doing. What are you doing to help the poor Black people in Africa?

Your blind as well dumb.Moroccan are black all day whites are new to this planet the last to be made.By us Blacks.

gt1085, et al,

Well, as countries develop in a positive direction, they will also evolve in a positive direction.

(COMMENT)

Morocco show signs of Human Development significantly greater than most of Africa. And humanity tends to gravitate towards regions of greater development.

Most Respectfully,
R
Developed how?

Your blind as well dumb.Moroccan are black all day whites are new to this planet the last to be made.By us Blacks.

Notable Moroccans

Moors

Ordinary Moroccans

Notable Moroccans

Moors

Ordinary Moroccans
Well these are True Moroccans,before mixing blood with caucasians.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 6534ca8563dccc276b6ce4b20c85e22b.jpg
    6534ca8563dccc276b6ce4b20c85e22b.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 16040219595243b7.jpg
    16040219595243b7.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 48
  • ar126504133713291.JPG
    ar126504133713291.JPG