Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you say im racist?

I would imagine it is your frequent use of racial terms to discuss human beings and groups of human beings. Typically in Western culture, people are not identified by their skin color but by their ethnic, cultural, social or national groups.
That maybe true in other places except america,it`s skin color.

No I am pinning you down to specifics to see just how far you will go to twist the truth.

Now can we start again with the same set of rules for both sides and see just what your views are.

The Jews and arab muslims that arrived after 1920 should be given the same rights in all matters TRUE or FALSE

The Jews lands bought under international law in the west bank should be handed back to them TRUE or FALSE

The arab muslim lands in Israel bought under international law should be handed back to them TRUE or FALSE

The treaties formulated under international laws of the time should be enforced on the Jews and arab muslims TRUE or FALSE

The UN resolutions should not be used as International laws TRUE or FALSE

The arab muslims should be kicked out of the UN for their use of illegal weapons against the Jews contrary to the UN charter TRUE or FALSE

The granting of Palestine to the arab muslims east of the Jordan is the only land they can claim TRUE or FALSE

The granting of the land to the west of the Jordan is the only land that the Jews can claim TRUE or FALSE.
Dividing people into different groups is racist.

Like dividing pre 1920 Palestinians Jews from post 1920 Palestinian Jews ?

Something you are very proud of doing on here as it allegedly hides your racism.

Now how about answering the questions instead of ducking them, something else you are very good at
No i`m not racist,hate the things or people that are,and their is plenty to go around.What makes you say im racist?

Your terminology in your posts for starters that show you are favouring one group over the others. The way you attack the Jews is racist in the extreme.
No,Perhaps truth is being overlooked as it always is over looked unless dealing 1 particular people out of many.

No you are a common or garden racist and wont admit it to yourself. You single out the Jews for "special" treatment just as the Germans did in the 1930's. You deny them their right to a home, a right to territorial integrity and a right to exercise their free determination. All this because they are a different skin tone to you. In fact you are racially abusive to all people who have a lighter skin tone than you do because of something that happened 1500 years ago

I would imagine it is your frequent use of racial terms to discuss human beings and groups of human beings. Typically in Western culture, people are not identified by their skin color but by their ethnic, cultural, social or national groups.

Correct and you are no better when you look

lol,well we your not you below us.Your racist.

Dividing people into different groups is racist.

Something you are very proud of doing on here as it allegedly hides your racism.

Now how about answering the questions instead of ducking them, something else you are very good at
No i`m not racist,hate the things or people that are,and their is plenty to go around.What makes you say im racist?

Your terminology in your posts for starters that show you are favouring one group over the others. The way you attack the Jews is racist in the extreme.
No,Perhaps truth is being overlooked as it always is over looked unless dealing 1 particular people out of many.

No you are a common or garden racist and wont admit it to yourself. You single out the Jews for "special" treatment just as the Germans did in the 1930's. You deny them their right to a home, a right to territorial integrity and a right to exercise their free determination. All this because they are a different skin tone to you. In fact you are racially abusive to all people who have a lighter skin tone than you do because of something that happened 1500 years ago
lol,you talk Foolishly jewish,khazarian,khzars are in a land that is not it what your kind does steal everything its because you are a new species,only a racist would say i`m racist.You talk like a slave from slavs,you slavic.Beside you are onnly a baby still at your age but you are not in habitat.

Where is the racist terms and words in my posts ?

lol,you talk Foolishly jewish,khazarian,khzars are in a land that is not it what your kind does steal everything its because you are a new species,only a racist would say i`m racist.You talk like a slave from slavs,you slavic.Beside you are onnly a baby still at your age but you are not in habitat.

You are starting to ramble because you have lost the argument. There is no such place as khazaria or khzars outside of literature. This is proven by the failure to provide one mention of them prior to the middle of the 20C. They are a LIE told by the RACIST JEW HATERS to incite violence against the Jews.

You are starting to ramble because you have lost the argument. There is no such place as khazaria or khzars outside of literature. This is proven by the failure to provide one mention of them prior to the middle of the 20C. They are a LIE told by the RACIST JEW HATERS to incite violence against the Jews.
Look I Understand You Better Than You Think.Denial is in your dna make too even you know this,but like i said i`m done conversation grow up come back.

All what you`ve posted

Look I Understand You Better Than You Think.Denial is in your dna make too even you know this,but like i said i`m done conversation grow up come back.

You understand nothing as it is your DNA and brainwashing talking.

The khazars are a LIE and never existed, if they had then the history books would be full of them. Not a whisper or a mention until the mid 20C when Israel won the war in 1967 and reclaimed their stolen lands. So the Russians gave the arab muslims two books and told them to use them against Israel. A pity the Internet came along and blew them both out of the water.

It is you in denial because your belief's have been burst apart and you have nothing left

All what you`ve posted

Not good enough as that shows nothing, give examples of racism ?

All what you`ve posted

You really can`t or don`t see it?:confused:

The khazars are a LIE and never existed, if they had then the history books would be full of them. Not a whisper or a mention until the mid 20C when Israel won the war in 1967 and reclaimed their stolen lands. So the Russians gave the arab muslims two books and told them to use them against Israel. A pity the Internet came along and blew them both out of the water.

It is you in denial because your belief's have been burst apart and you have nothing left
lol,there land is still stole bbut the perpetrators,that are still there.Those would be khzarians that is not there land.There will be Peace when the Real Jews Have There Land Back.You just can`t seem to grasp this conceptual fact.

All what you`ve posted

No because I come from a nation with very strict racism laws, so we learnt not to be racist in word or deed. Everything I have said is based on the truth meaning it cant be racist, unless you are a muslim then any criticism of islam or the muslims is racism

lol,there land is still stole bbut the perpetrators,that are still there.Those would be khzarians that is not there land.There will be Peace when the Real Jews Have There Land Back.You just can`t seem to grasp this conceptual fact.

LINK to the evidence of these khazars that have never existed outside of islamonazi fantasies. The real Jews are claiming back their lands now, and they come from all over this planet. They are not sub Saharan muslims pretending to be Jews that have invaded Israel, nor are they N.K. Jews who think they are the ruling class and should be kicked out of Israel.

You cant grasp that there was never a place called khazaria and that the 6 million Jews in Israel originated from 4 Turkish women

LINK to the evidence of these khazars that have never existed outside of islamonazi fantasies. The real Jews are claiming back their lands now, and they come from all over this planet. They are not sub Saharan muslims pretending to be Jews that have invaded Israel, nor are they N.K. Jews who think they are the ruling class and should be kicked out of Israel.

You cant grasp that there was never a place called khazaria and that the 6 million Jews in Israel originated from 4 Turkish women
Okay we`re not going back over the same thing.I showed you the real Jew and they ARE NOT WHITE,THEY ARE DARK SKIN EVEN JET BLACK.Quit being stupid.

All what you`ve posted

No because I come from a nation with very strict racism laws, so we learnt not to be racist in word or deed. Everything I have said is based on the truth meaning it cant be racist, unless you are a muslim then any criticism of islam or the muslims is racism
Well im not muslim.see just the fact that you cannot see racism because you are racist 1,it benefits you 2.And it does benefit the caucasians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back