Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What occupation Tinmore? Here, read this article about Terrorism not caused by occupation. When are you going to quit whining and wise up?

When they say "occupation", they mean any Jewish self-determination or sovereignty over any of the territory. Thus all of Israel is "occupied Palestine".

No they didn't. This guy is a lying sack of shit.

Oh, of course they did. All of Gaza is self-governing. And 97% of Palestinians are self-governed.
No people or goods can enter or leave the West Bank or Gaza without Israeli approval.

That looks like total control to me.

You have it backwards. No foreigners are permitted on Israeli sovereign soil without Israel's permission. Same as every other country in the world. Or what? Do you think Americans can just cross the border into Canada without Canada's permission? Don't be silly.

And this does not, in any case, refute the idea that both Gaza and the Palestinians are self-governed.

Oh, of course they did. All of Gaza is self-governing. And 97% of Palestinians are self-governed.
No people or goods can enter or leave the West Bank or Gaza without Israeli approval.

That looks like total control to me.

You have it backwards. No foreigners are permitted on Israeli sovereign soil without Israel's permission. Same as every other country in the world. Or what? Do you think Americans can just cross the border into Canada without Canada's permission? Don't be silly.

And this does not, in any case, refute the idea that both Gaza and the Palestinians are self-governed.
What I posted is true.

Hamas child soldiers

So, the Palestinians have the right to fight off the occupation.

So, you're perpetually befuddled. The islamic terrorists in Gaza'istan are waging gee-had in furtherance of the Hamas Charter.

You should educate yourself regarding the Charter and its explicit calls for destruction of the Jewish state. You should understand the islamist concept of waqf and what that means with regard to any pretense of negotiation with Islamic terrorists.

Hamas child soldiers

So, you're perpetually befuddled. The islamic terrorists in Gaza'istan are waging gee-had in furtherance of the Hamas Charter.

You should educate yourself regarding the Charter and its explicit calls for destruction of the Jewish state. You should understand the islamist concept of waqf and what that means with regard to any pretense of negotiation with Islamic terrorists.

What does that have to do with my post?

Hamas child soldiers

How does that address my comments?

Hamas child soldiers

What occupation Tinmore? Here, read this article about Terrorism not caused by occupation. When are you going to quit whining and wise up?

No, Palestinian Terrorism Isn't a Response to 'Occupation'
by Efraim Karsh
The Jerusalem Post
June 21, 2016

As the blood dried at the scene of the latest Tel Aviv massacre, the city's mayor rushed to empathize with the terrorists' motives. "We might be the only country in the world where another nation is under occupation without civil rights," he claimed. "You can't hold people in a situation of occupation and hope they'll reach the conclusion everything is alright."

This prognosis was quickly followed by the usual Israeli "hope" peddlers. "The terror will continue as long as the Palestinian people have no hope on the horizon," argued a Haaretz editorial. "The only way to deal with terrorism is by freeing the Palestinian people from the occupation."

But this precisely what Israel did 20 years ago.

Israel relinquished control over virtually all Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza many years ago.

Anyone who criticizes the Palestinians is a lying sack of shit. Ain't that right, Tinmore?

Who are the Palestinians?

Bethlehem Museum - Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation

We know who the , Palestinian are.I was talking about the original people.Yes who you`ve been showing are also , Palestinian,but they are a mixed group of people and as usual the original are being pushed out like here in america.I guess it`s in white people "so-called"Have this thing about weeding out everyone.

Hamas child soldiers

OK, here. :cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

Hamas child soldiers

Continually sidestepping the explicit language of the Hamas Charter that calls for Jew killing in furtherance of Islamo-fascist precepts suggests you're in deep denial of the facts.

Continually sidestepping the explicit language of the Hamas Charter that calls for Jew killing in furtherance of Islamo-fascist precepts suggests you're in deep denial of the facts.
They should call it the Israeli charter. Nobody else uses it.

Hamas child soldiers

by Efraim Karsh
The Jerusalem Post
June 21, 2016

As the blood dried at the scene of the latest Tel Aviv massacre, the city's mayor rushed to empathize with the terrorists' motives. "We might be the only country in the world where another nation is under occupation without civil rights," he claimed. "You can't hold people in a situation of occupation and hope they'll reach the conclusion everything is alright."

This prognosis was quickly followed by the usual Israeli "hope" peddlers. "The terror will continue as long as the Palestinian people have no hope on the horizon," argued a Haaretz editorial. "The only way to deal with terrorism is by freeing the Palestinian people from the occupation."

Israel relinquished control over virtually all Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza many years ago.

Anyone who criticizes the Palestinians is a lying sack of shit. Ain't that right, Tinmore?

No, he just lied.

If the Gazans and the Palestinians have the right to resist occupation, the Jewish people have the same rights.

Except of course, Tinny and others, deny the Jewish people those rights, in a blatant double standard.

If the Gazans and the Palestinians have the right to resist occupation, the Jewish people have the same rights.

Except of course, Tinny and others, deny the Jewish people those rights, in a blatant double standard.
Show me where occupiers have rights.

Links?

They should call it the Israeli charter. Nobody else uses it.
Denial is no excuse. It is only the military strength of Israel that prevents the islamo-fascists in Gaza'istan from attempting their Jewish state ending gee-had.

Your denial of the basic premise of the Hamas Charter doesn't make the Charter any less a commitment for the islamic terrorists in Gaza'istan.

Hamas child soldiers

by Efraim Karsh
The Jerusalem Post
June 21, 2016

No, he just lied.

Have you ever thought, Tinny, that there are those who think you and your fellow Arabs are lying sacks of excrement? You can't even come up for some air as you are so busy on this forum giving your slant on things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back