Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Palestinians?

Who are the Jews really??????

The original Palestinians so called by the Romans in 70 C.E., later taken up by the muslims from the 7C as a profanity. Much the same as Zionist is used today..............

You time line is somewhat Fcuked......AS USUAL...LOL

Nope it is substantiated by historical records and links provided by team Palestine. Keep trying one day you might get it right.

The original Palestinians so called by the Romans in 70 C.E., later taken up by the muslims from the 7C as a profanity. Much the same as Zionist is used today..............

Nope it is substantiated by historical records and links provided by team Palestine. Keep trying one day you might get it right.

Why do you constantly bullshit and lie? Of course it is fact and is substantiated. Clown.

Why do you constantly bullshit and lie? Of course it is fact and is substantiated. Clown.

Are you calling the liq a clown, I wonder how he will take that......................

I've been asking you the same question for months now.

I only post documented fact Toast. Projecting doesn't make your case. But, I have come to realize that you believe that exposing facts which don't correspond to the mythology you believe, is propagandizing.

I only post documented fact Toast. Projecting doesn't make your case. But, I have come to realize that you believe that exposing facts which don't correspond to the mythology you believe, is propagandizing.

Is that why you stop using it once it is shown to go against the cherry picked parts of your links

Is that why you stop using it once it is shown to go against the cherry picked parts of your links

Why do you continue to make things up. Documented facts are documented facts, there is no "cherry picking" necessary. You should try basing at least some of your posts on facts.

Why do you continue to make things up. Documented facts are documented facts, there is no "cherry picking" necessary. You should try basing at least some of your posts on facts.

I have just destroyed one of your cherry picked reports by giving the previous paragraph and subsequent paragraphs that together destroy your whole set of claims. Another link you wont be using ever again as it says the opposite to what you claim.

The previous paragraph just confirmed the fact that the British understood that they contravened the terms of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. Thanks.

The previous paragraph just confirmed the fact that the British understood that they contravened the terms of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. Thanks.

Do you mean where it says that article 22 does not apply to Palestine intentionally ?

Do you mean where it says that article 22 does not apply to Palestine intentionally ?

Yes, where they say they intended to contravene Article 22 with respect to Palestine because of an earlier commitment which contravened yet another article of the Covenant:

"ARTICLE 20.
The Members of the League severally agree that this Covenant is accepted as abrogating all obligations or understandings inter se which are inconsistent with the terms thereof, and solemnly undertake that they will not hereafter enter into any engagements inconsistent with the terms thereof.

In case any Member of the League shall, before becoming a Member of the League, have undertaken any obligations inconsistent with the terms of this Covenant, it shall be the duty of such Member to take immediate steps to procure its release from such obligations."

Yes, where they say they intended to contravene Article 22 with respect to Palestine because of an earlier commitment which contravened yet another article of the Covenant:

"ARTICLE 20.
The Members of the League severally agree that this Covenant is accepted as abrogating all obligations or understandings inter se which are inconsistent with the terms thereof, and solemnly undertake that they will not hereafter enter into any engagements inconsistent with the terms thereof.

In case any Member of the League shall, before becoming a Member of the League, have undertaken any obligations inconsistent with the terms of this Covenant, it shall be the duty of such Member to take immediate steps to procure its release from such obligations."

From your own link that you relied on just yesterday we see this that proves you are bullshitting with arab muslim propaganda

177. As to the claim that the Palestine Mandate violates Article 22 of the Covenant because the community of Palestine has not been recognized as an independent nation and because the mandatory was given full powers of legislation and administration, it has been rightly pointed out by the Peel Commission:" (a) That the provisional recognition of certain communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire as independent nations is permissible; the words are can be provisionally recognized, not 'will' or 'shall';

" (b) That the penultimate paragraph of Article 22 prescribes that the degree of authority to be exercised by the mandatory shall be defined, at need, by the Council of the League;

" (c) That the acceptance by the Allied Powers and the United States of the policy of the Ball-four Declaration made it clear from the beginning that Palestine would have been treated differently from Syria and Iraq, and that this difference of treatment was confirmed by the Supreme Council in the Treaty of Sevres and by the Council of the League in sanctioning the Mandate."154/

A 364 of 3 September 1947

Phoney, are you really that damn stupid? The Covenant articles 20 and 22 were contravened with respect to Palestine and the Palestinian people. It doesn't matter how it was justified.

The Covenant did not exclude Palestine in Article 22, nor did it provide for an exception for Britain with respect to Article 20.

I understand that you are unable to accept the fact that you are nothing but a lying propagandist, but constantly denying it and deflecting by making up lies about me isn't going to change anything. I am simply calling it as I, and everyone else sees it.
You are the same deluded moron that compares Jews living in the Warsaw Ghetto to Palestinians living in Gaza :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back