Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You time line is somewhat Fcuked......AS USUAL...LOL

Nope it is substantiated by historical records and links provided by team Palestine. Keep trying one day you might get it right.

Why do you constantly bullshit and lie? Of course it is fact and is substantiated. Clown.

I've been asking you the same question for months now.

I only post documented fact Toast. Projecting doesn't make your case. But, I have come to realize that you believe that exposing facts which don't correspond to the mythology you believe, is propagandizing.

I understand that you are unable to accept the fact that you are nothing but a lying propagandist, but constantly denying it and deflecting by making up lies about me isn't going to change anything. I am simply calling it as I, and everyone else sees it.
You are the same deluded moron that compares Jews living in the Warsaw Ghetto to Palestinians living in Gaza :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to lie about you or your Zionutter friends. Your constant posting of Zionist propaganda proves the point.

You cannot find one lie, because when I post text from official documents the text is fact.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

20140721-gaza-hp-ss-slide-2GJT-jumbo-v2.jpg

Where would you rather be?

Nope it is substantiated by historical records and links provided by team Palestine. Keep trying one day you might get it right.

Why do you constantly bullshit and lie? Of course it is fact and is substantiated. Clown.

I only post documented fact Toast. Projecting doesn't make your case. But, I have come to realize that you believe that exposing facts which don't correspond to the mythology you believe, is propagandizing.

I understand that you are unable to accept the fact that you are nothing but a lying propagandist, but constantly denying it and deflecting by making up lies about me isn't going to change anything. I am simply calling it as I, and everyone else sees it.
You are the same deluded moron that compares Jews living in the Warsaw Ghetto to Palestinians living in Gaza :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to lie about you or your Zionutter friends. Your constant posting of Zionist propaganda proves the point.

You cannot find one lie, because when I post text from official documents the text is fact.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Wow, posting two pictures sure proves your point Monti :rolleyes:

Think about what you are saying Monti. Try and get past the Palestinian propaganda that poisons your demented brain, and think about what you are saying here.

Like I have said before, your stupidity and your propaganda know no bounds.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Think about what you are saying Monti. Try and get past the Palestinian propaganda that poisons your demented brain, and think about what you are saying here.

Where is the propaganda? Do you actually know what it is? I don't think you do. The fact is Israelis bombed the crap out of Gaza and killed thousands of civilians, including 500 children. That's just fact, not propaganda.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Where is the propaganda? Do you actually know what it is? I don't think you do. The fact is Israelis bombed the crap out of Gaza and killed thousands of civilians, including 500 children. That's just fact, not propaganda.

That's not what I was talking about.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Of course not, just some other fact you can't digest.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

I'm talking about your dumbass comparison you idiot. You are simply a deluded propagandist. No amount of denial will change that.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

I'm talking about your dumbass comparison you idiot. You are simply a deluded propagandist. No amount of denial will change that.

Besides the location, what is the difference in dynamics between the Warsaw Ghetto and Gaza? A place full of people surrounded by a very powerful military that routinely kills hundreds and even thousands of the people in the enclave.

Besides the location, what is the difference in dynamics between the Warsaw Ghetto and Gaza? A place full of people surrounded by a very powerful military that routinely kills hundreds and even thousands of the people in the enclave.

IF you need to ask what the difference is, you have serious mental issues. Worse than I thought.

You are a piece of shit for comparing the two.

IF you need to ask what the difference is, you have serious mental issues. Worse than I thought.

Of course, there is no difference.

During the next year and a half, thousands of Polish Jews as well as some Romani people from smaller cities and the countryside were brought into the Ghetto, while diseases (especially typhus),[13] and starvation kept the inhabitants at about the same number. Average food rations in 1941 for Jews in Warsaw were limited to 184 calories, compared to 699 calories for gentile Poles and 2,613 calories for Germans.[14]

Unemployment was a major problem in the ghetto. Illegal workshops were created to manufacture goods to be sold illegally on the outside and raw goods were smuggled in, often by children. Hundreds of four- to eight-year-old Jewish children went across en masse to the "Aryan side," sometimes several times a day, smuggling food into the ghettos, returning with goods that often weighed more than they did. Smuggling was often the only source of subsistence for Ghetto inhabitants, who would otherwise have died of starvation.

Despite the grave hardships, life in the Warsaw Ghetto was rich with educational and cultural activities, conducted by its underground organizations. Hospitals, public soup kitchens, orphanages, refugee centers and recreation facilities were formed, as well as a school system. Some schools were illegal and operated under the guise of a soup kitchen. There were secret libraries, classes for the children and even a symphony orchestra. Rabbi Alexander Zusia Friedman, secretary-general of Agudath Israel of Poland, was one of the Torah leaders in the Warsaw Ghetto. He organized an underground network of religious schools, including "a Yesodei HaTorah school for boys, a Bais Yaakov school for girls, a school for elementary Jewish instruction, and three institutions for advanced Jewish studies". These schools, operating under the guise of kindergartens, medical centers and soup kitchens, were a place of refuge for thousands of children and teens, and hundreds of teachers. In 1941, when the Germans gave official permission to the local Judenrat to open schools, these schools came out of hiding and began receiving financial support from the official Jewish community.[15]

Over 100,000 of the Ghetto's residents died due to rampant disease or starvation, as well as random killings, even before the Nazis began massive deportations of the inhabitants from the Ghetto's Umschlagplatz to the Treblinka extermination camp during theGrossaktion Warschau, part of the countrywide Operation Reinhard. Between Tisha B'Av (July 23) and Yom Kippur (September 21) of 1942, about 254,000 Ghetto residents (or at least 300,000 by different accounts)[7] were sent to Treblinka and murdered there.[16]

Friedman alerted world Jewry to the start of deportations from the Warsaw Ghetto in a coded message. His telegram read: "Mr. Amos kept his promise from the fifth-third." He was referring to the Book of Amos, chapter 5, verse 3, which reads: "The city that goes out a thousand strong will have a hundred left, and the one that goes out a hundred strong will have ten left to the House of Israel".[17]

Polish resistance officer Jan Karski reported to the Western governments in 1942 on the situation in the Ghetto and on the extermination camps. By the end of 1942, it was clear that the deportations were to their deaths, and many of the remaining Jews decided to fight.[7]

For years, Ghetto residents in the group Oyneg Shabbos had discreetly chronicled conditions and hid their photos, writings, and short films in improvised time capsules; their activity increased after learning that transports to "resettlement" actually led to the mass killings. In May 1942, Germans began filming a propaganda movie titled "Das Ghetto" which was never completed. Footage is shown in the 2010 documentary calledrrounded y "A Film Unfinished" which concerns the making of "Das Ghetto" and correlates scenes from 'Das Ghetto' with descriptions of the filming of these scenes that Czerniakow mentions in his diary.

100,00 Jew died of starvation because of disease and hunger. Thousands were deported to extermination camps. They were surrounded by Nazi soldiers who would regularly walk up to Jews and torture,kill them.

You need to go get a high school education at the very least before you post as you clearly lack any brains.
Keep making a fool of yourself.

You need to go get a high school education at the very least before you post as you clearly lack any brains.
!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!

Toast, I have an MSEE. I run a company now as a CEO. You really don't believe what you post, do you.

Toast, I have an MSEE. I run a company now as a CEO. You really don't believe what you post, do you.

Haha sure you do Monti, sure you do. You can be whatever you want behind that computer screen of yours.

There is no way someone as dumb as you has anything more than a high school education, if that.

Haha sure you do Monti, sure you do. You can be whatever you want behind that computer screen of yours.

There is no way someone as dumb as you has anything more than a high school education, if that.
I disagree Toastie,you accused me of much the same,yet I employ over 300 team members........you should not diss folk so quickly.When you are speaking from a position of Assumption.

I disagree Toastie,you accused me of much the same,yet I employ over 300 team members........you should not diss folk so quickly.

I never said anything about you like that.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Why aren't the people of Gaza picking up that rubble and trash? Do they enjoy living in squalor? The difference in the two pictures is the Jews were prisoners but they had pride and self-respect.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Why aren't the people of Gaza picking up that rubble and trash? Do they enjoy living in squalor? The difference in the two pictures is the Jews were prisoners but they had pride and self-respect.
Well Hoss,the Jews were totally traumatised and knew their fate.........both peoples had/have pride and self-respect...........to try to assume one side or the other were somehow better than the other....in this/these situations is pretty crass of you..........you really should know better. your friend steve.

Phoney, are you really that damn stupid? The Covenant articles 20 and 22 were contravened with respect to Palestine and the Palestinian people. It doesn't matter how it was justified.

The Covenant did not exclude Palestine in Article 22, nor did it provide for an exception for Britain with respect to Article 20.
No but you are when you deny the words from the link you give the coard that shows the LoN deliberately left out Palestine as it was destined for the Jews national home.

Here it is again

OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

177. As to the claim that the Palestine Mandate violates Article 22 of the Covenant because the community of Palestine has not been recognized as an independent nation and because the mandatory was given full powers of legislation and administration, it has been rightly pointed out by the Peel Commission:" (a) That the provisional recognition of certain communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire as independent nations is permissible; the words are can be provisionally recognized, not 'will' or 'shall';

" (b) That the penultimate paragraph of Article 22 prescribes that the degree of authority to be exercised by the mandatory shall be defined, at need, by the Council of the League;
" (c) That the acceptance by the Allied Powers and the United States of the policy of the Ball-four Declaration made it clear from the beginning that Palestine would have been treated differently from Syria and Iraq, and that this difference of treatment was confirmed by the Supreme Council in the Treaty of Sevres and by the Council of the League in sanctioning the Mandate."154/

Your source freddy boy are you going to say that this is hasbara, or are you going to keep saying that it was a lie. Either way it calls into question your use of links for this board, and shows that you are cherry picking the parts you want that meet with your RACIST POV.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Top one as the place is kept clean and tidy, the animals in gaza show they have no pride or link to where they live and will exist in squalor. Lazy, unclean, barbaric and self inflicted deprivation is all they want, just islamomoron propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back