Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been asking you the same question for months now.

I only post documented fact Toast. Projecting doesn't make your case. But, I have come to realize that you believe that exposing facts which don't correspond to the mythology you believe, is propagandizing.

I understand that you are unable to accept the fact that you are nothing but a lying propagandist, but constantly denying it and deflecting by making up lies about me isn't going to change anything. I am simply calling it as I, and everyone else sees it.
You are the same deluded moron that compares Jews living in the Warsaw Ghetto to Palestinians living in Gaza :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to lie about you or your Zionutter friends. Your constant posting of Zionist propaganda proves the point.

You cannot find one lie, because when I post text from official documents the text is fact.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

20140721-gaza-hp-ss-slide-2GJT-jumbo-v2.jpg

Where would you rather be?

Wow, posting two pictures sure proves your point Monti :rolleyes:

Think about what you are saying Monti. Try and get past the Palestinian propaganda that poisons your demented brain, and think about what you are saying here.

Like I have said before, your stupidity and your propaganda know no bounds.

Where is the propaganda? Do you actually know what it is? I don't think you do. The fact is Israelis bombed the crap out of Gaza and killed thousands of civilians, including 500 children. That's just fact, not propaganda.

You want the facts do you then try this. The gazans brought it on themselves by allowing hamas to fire illegal weapons from civilian areas when 50% of gaza is rural land. Then they just leave the mess where it falls attracting vermin and disease, using the ruins as toilets adding to the problem. They then tout the squalor as propaganda blaming it on the Jews when even a blind man can see that they are not bothered about anything but squeezing another few pennies out of morons like you who are taken in by the Palestinians constant whining and bleating.

Think about what you are saying Monti. Try and get past the Palestinian propaganda that poisons your demented brain, and think about what you are saying here.

Where is the propaganda? Do you actually know what it is? I don't think you do. The fact is Israelis bombed the crap out of Gaza and killed thousands of civilians, including 500 children. That's just fact, not propaganda.

That's not what I was talking about.

Of course not, just some other fact you can't digest.

I'm talking about your dumbass comparison you idiot. You are simply a deluded propagandist. No amount of denial will change that.

Besides the location, what is the difference in dynamics between the Warsaw Ghetto and Gaza? A place full of people surrounded by a very powerful military that routinely kills hundreds and even thousands of the people in the enclave.

The difference freddy boy is that unlike your fellow Catholics who mass murdered unarmed men, women and children in the ghetto's without any provocation the Israelis hold back for months until the murders of children and the illegal rockets are at a point that world opinion demands Israel takes action, so they respond with minimal fire power and destroy all the illegal weapon sites. The Palestinians then claim that Israel have started a war and killed thousands of civilians. The truth is the Palestinians provoked a response that resulted in wide spread devastation and deaths AND IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE PALESTINIANS FOR ALLOWING THE ILLEGAL WEAPONS

I've been asking you the same question for months now.

I only post documented fact Toast. Projecting doesn't make your case. But, I have come to realize that you believe that exposing facts which don't correspond to the mythology you believe, is propagandizing.

I understand that you are unable to accept the fact that you are nothing but a lying propagandist, but constantly denying it and deflecting by making up lies about me isn't going to change anything. I am simply calling it as I, and everyone else sees it.
You are the same deluded moron that compares Jews living in the Warsaw Ghetto to Palestinians living in Gaza :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to lie about you or your Zionutter friends. Your constant posting of Zionist propaganda proves the point.

You cannot find one lie, because when I post text from official documents the text is fact.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Why aren't the people of Gaza picking up that rubble and trash? Do they enjoy living in squalor? The difference in the two pictures is the Jews were prisoners but they had pride and self-respect.
Well Hoss,the Jews were totally traumatised and knew their fate.........both peoples had/have pride and self-respect...........to try to assume one side or the other were somehow better than the other....in this/these situations is pretty crass of you..........you really should know better. your friend steve.

The pictures show that even facing certain death the Jews had pride and kept the place clean and tidy. The Palestinians just exist in squalor and make no efforts to tidy the place up, doing so would destroy the propaganda value of such pictiures. Look at the Jews half starved yet still proud, then look at the Palestinians well fed and slovenly.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

You want the facts do you then try this. The gazans brought it on themselves by allowing hamas to fire illegal weapons from civilian areas when 50% of gaza is rural land. Then they just leave the mess where it falls attracting vermin and disease, using the ruins as toilets adding to the problem. They then tout the squalor as propaganda blaming it on the Jews when even a blind man can see that they are not bothered about anything but squeezing another few pennies out of morons like you who are taken in by the Palestinians constant whining and bleating.
Holy Israeli bullshit, Batman!

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Yeah,funny how you never mention that it was the Israelis and Americans that originally promoted,armed and threw bucket loads of money to Hamas,really you must think I am stupid............fcuk you are such an annoying lying little prick..............most of my Jewish friends just Gasp when I show them your inaccurate rantings.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Why aren't the people of Gaza picking up that rubble and trash? Do they enjoy living in squalor? The difference in the two pictures is the Jews were prisoners but they had pride and self-respect.
Well Hoss,the Jews were totally traumatised and knew their fate.........both peoples had/have pride and self-respect...........to try to assume one side or the other were somehow better than the other....in this/these situations is pretty crass of you..........you really should know better. your friend steve.

The pictures show that even facing certain death the Jews had pride and kept the place clean and tidy. The Palestinians just exist in squalor and make no efforts to tidy the place up, doing so would destroy the propaganda value of such pictiures. Look at the Jews half starved yet still proud, then look at the Palestinians well fed and slovenly.
Somehow it looks as if Gaza has just been BOMBED but to a snake like you,it makes no difference.....You are a sick Jewish Bastard,trying to somehow(in YOUR PEANUT BRAIN) to make profit out of the disgusting situation of both peoples in both photographs......

You really are a SICKO BASTARDO........now get fcuked you North London piece of SHIT to Jews and Palestinians..........you are mentally and sexually inadequate

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Holy Israeli bullshit, Batman!

You don't like the truth do you................

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Yeah,funny how you never mention that it was the Israelis and Americans that originally promoted,armed and threw bucket loads of money to Hamas,really you must think I am stupid............fcuk you are such an annoying lying little prick..............most of my Jewish friends just Gasp when I show them your inaccurate rantings.

Why should I as you never fail to remind everyone of this. But you can bet that they wont do it again . Ever thought they could be amazed that a Gentile would be so knowing of their suffering and the don't want to upset you by telling you they know the same things

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Somehow it looks as if Gaza has just been BOMBED but to a snake like you,it makes no difference.....You are a sick Jewish Bastard,trying to somehow(in YOUR PEANUT BRAIN) to make profit out of the disgusting situation of both peoples in both photographs......

You really are a SICKO BASTARDO........now get fcuked you North London piece of SHIT to Jews and Palestinians..........you are mentally and sexually inadequate

Hey dumbo most of England looked like that in the 1940's, and the people set to with relish to clean up after the raids, they did not let the weeds grow wild for nearly a year and complain about not getting any money to buy weapons with.

Can always tell when an islamonazi scumbag is getting upset over facts they make glaring mistakes and try and alter other peoples religion and place of residence. I believe you live in some London cellar where you sit on a bucket and tap away on your keyboard all day what the imam is telling you to post.

What islamonazi propaganda will you post tomorrow after Friday prayers...................

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

You don't have to be so gentle with Phoenall, Stevie. He's not sick or anything.

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

Hey dumbo most of England looked like that in the 1940's, and the people set to with relish to clean up after the raids, they did not let the weeds grow wild for nearly a year and complain about not getting any money to buy weapons with.

Can always tell when an islamonazi scumbag is getting upset over facts they make glaring mistakes and try and alter other peoples religion and place of residence. I believe you live in some London cellar where you sit on a bucket and tap away on your keyboard all day what the imam is telling you to post.

What islamonazi propaganda will you post tomorrow after Friday prayers...................

:bsflag:

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

You don't have to be so gentle with Phoenall, Stevie. He's not sick or anything.

I m but unlike the islamonazi's and team palestine I don't whinge and whine about everything. I just get on with life

Once again the truth has you stumped and so you go into another of your childish meltdowns

Once again the truth has you stumped and so you go into another of your childish meltdowns
Troll_Detected_by_Hunter_Flood.png

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

they did not let the weeds grow wild for nearly a year​

Were they under blockade?

they did not let the weeds grow wild for nearly a year​

Were they under blockade?

Where the Jews in Warsaw ?, how can everyone else in similar circumstances still rise above the squalor but the muslims. You can see it in the west when they establish enclaves and the areas go rapidly downhill.

Palestinian terrorism is ultimately a conscious and current expression of primal blood sacrifice, the blood of "The Jews." For these terrorists, violence against "The Jews" is always an expression of what must be held sacred.

Speaking to Palestinian security forces in Gaza two years ago (2001), Yasser Arafat remarked:
"They will fight for Allah, and they will kill and be killed, and this is a solemn oath....Our blood is cheap compared with the cause which has brought us together....but shortly we will meet again in heaven...." Central to this revealing remark is the duality of sacrificial behavior; the fighters "will kill and be killed....." Victory for the Palestinian people will come when both the Jews and the Arab "martyrs" suffer death. But while death for "The Jews" will be final and unheroic, a tangible confirmation of inherent Jewish limitations, death for the Palestinians will be only a temporary inconvenience on the way to immortality.

Significantly, it is only by killing Jews, and subsequently being killed by Jews, that authentic freedom from death can be realized. This is the true meaning of Islamic terrorism against Israel; the "bottom line" rationale. It is a form of sacred violence oriented toward the sacrifice of both enemies and martyrs. Always, it is through the purposeful killing of Jews, that the Palestinian embarked upon jihad can buy himself free from the penalty of dying.

That is no small reward.

For Israel's Palestinian "partners in peace," terrorism is a form of blood sacrifice. It will not cease in response to any further Israeli "redeployments" urged by the Road Map. It will assuredly not end if a Palestinian state is declared in Judea, Samaria and Gaza. It will end only when the doctrinally despised Jew has left every inch of "Palestine," which includes the entire State of Israel, or when Israel finally learns how to combat the very considerable attractions of "blood sacrifice."

Blood Sacrifice Understanding Palestinian Terror Violence Against Israel Louis Ren Beres

Why did the Europeans decide to colonize a place that had such terrible people? Did they think they would able to eliminate every last one of them, Muslims and Christians alike?

Warsaw Ghetto:
photo01.jpg

Gaza:

London,NO WAY most of that city is a DUMP...........I live in Mullaloo,Western Australia on the beach.....BEAUTIFUL ONE DAY,BRILLIANT THE NEXT

I leave the London BISSO to you....North Londonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back