Who are the Israelis?

But wasn't Israel recently singled out, as the only nation in the whole world, that violates womens' rights, by the U.N.?

I really think it was a compliment :04:

If it's the same UN that claimed Israelis were racist misogynists because their soldiers don't rape Arab women, should I prepare my "surprised" look?

Better live in a singled out Israel, than watch gang rapes on the main streets of Dusseldorf.

D1YK9RsXcAEbD6F.jpg

I think some Jewish women are very sexy.

Who doesn't?
But let's keep it modest ;)

"All honor of King's daughter inwards, her raiment is superior to settings of gold" (Psalm 45)

Oh no, I was not going to go there. But many of them are beautiful. That was all I was saying.

I know, didn't think otherwise.
There's not a bad time for a Psalm, and I though You'd enjoy it.

If You visit my town, neighborhood, a "modern' religious community of Baalei Tshuva,
they're all looking like modern queens.

So beautiful and modest at the same time, couldn't raise my eyes in the supermarket... true beauty.
And fortunately that's where Israeli community is heading :)

Alona Barkat: "We'll only go with Bibi"

She was the first woman to be the owner of a soccer team in Israel, and managed to make the desert bloom in the Negev, when her Hapoel Beer Sheva won three consecutive championships after almost 40 years without a title. Not just her nickname in the south is "Queen of the Desert," a reminder of her great investment in the group, and the many activities she initiated for the community and society in the region.

But on February 7, a message came out that surprised everyone - Alona Barkat leaves the world of soccer and joins politics, becoming number three on the New Right list, after Ayelet Shaked and Naftali Bennett. In the upcoming elections, the struggle for the premiership is between the Likud and Blue and White parties, and Barkat already knows who her party will be sitting with: "Ganz and Lapid are left, and our candidate for prime minister is Benjamin Netanyahu."

The latest polls give her party seven seats, but it does not worry Alona Barkat. "My goal, when I entered politics, is that the law of the south will be the same as Tel Aviv, and we have promised that we will not enter the government if there are no compensation for the residents of the south." For years, they robbed residents of Ashkelon, Beer Sheva and Ashdod, who are residents of a confrontation line, robbed them of tax benefits.
I think it's time for someone to come and be the voice of the south."

Source: Mako

884432.jpg

(photo by Flash 90)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back