Who are the Israelis?

Israel is taking land, like the Russians. The free press isn’t allowed in Gaza. They are being cruel and it’s funny we condemn Russia but say very little when Israel does the same things.
First you claim the free press is not allowed in Gaza, and then you claim to know all about what is happening in Gaza. Where do you get all this information?

First you claim the free press is not allowed in Gaza, and then you claim to know all about what is happening in Gaza. Where do you get all this information?

Don't laugh. This is so well put together. And if you are a Republican, you'll love this. The Daily Show basically called out the Biden administration for being hypocrites when it comes to what is and isn't acceptable when Russia does something or when Isreal does the exact same thing. Isn't Jon Jewish?

When Russia does it, it's unacceptable. When Israel does it, it's unfortunate.

Why do American politicians walk on egg shells when it comes to criticizing Israel?

6 minutes in

Weaponizing food. Israel is GUILTY but we only called out Russia. A famine in Gaza. We're concerned in Gaza.

We condemn Russia for targeting journalists and repression of journalists. But international journalists not allowed and more journalists killed in Gaza than ever before. Banning media outlets Israel deems a threat. Concerning when Isreal does it, condemning when Russia does it.

No taking land by force. Israel, guilty. We will never waver on this commitment. Well, until Israel does it. March 22nd in the West Bank, Israel declared it state land in occupied west bank. Largest land transfer since 1993. They did this the day Blinken visited!

13,000 children dead in Gaza

Then Jon ends the bit with the fact that instead of sanctioning Israel, we just did a $18 billion dollar weapons deal with them.

Press Asks What Israel Doesn’t “Want International Journalists to See”

Christiana Amanpour was on the Daily Show last night. Certainly you respect her right?

Press Asks What Israel Doesn’t “Want International Journalists to See”

Christiana Amanpour was on the Daily Show last night. Certainly you respect her right?
meh

A famine in Gaza. We're concerned in Gaza.

Except there is no famine in Gaza ...

... they been reporting that Gaza is on "the verge of a famine" for the last six months ...

... that's the longest lead up to an incipient famine in human history.

Why do American politicians walk on egg shells when it comes to criticizing Israel?

American politicians USUALLY try not to look like lunatic morons ... at least no in public.

There are already enough screaming morons shouting out Jew hatred without Congress chiming in.

What led you to guess that? Not "what is prompting that choice" but "why would you think it relevant to guess at all?"

Because Jon laid it out brilliantly and all you could come back with is meh?

Israel is doing all the same shit Russia's doing. When Russia does it, it's condemning but when Isreal does it, it's concerning.

Well, if meh is all you can come back with, I guess I won.

Because Jon laid it out brilliantly and all you could come back with is meh?

Israel is doing all the same shit Russia's doing. When Russia does it, it's condemning but when Isreal does it, it's concerning.

Well, if meh is all you can come back with, I guess I won.
I gave the "meh" to the question about Amanpour. I posted an article that provided reasons not to hold her in any regard. If you can't follow that, then I can't help you. And if you think that the facts that I posted are indicative of religion then you are very confused.

Let me guess you're Jewish?

Well, people in the press are humans. If I was in the press, I'd have a clear bias. Doesn't mean I would purposely lie.

And that's what the Daily Show just showed us is that the US is Bias when it comes to Israel.

Here is the sense I got from Christian and Jon last night. Their bosses won't allow them to call out Israel like they'd like to. Jon even made fun of her when she called CNN the most trusted name in news. What was the inside joke? The joke was, journalists aren't free to criticize Israel unless the bosses allow them to.

Same way no news agency in America, no matter how liberal, had the balls to say this

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

Don't laugh. This is so well put together. And if you are a Republican, you'll love this. The Daily Show basically called out the Biden administration for being hypocrites when it comes to what is and isn't acceptable when Russia does something or when Isreal does the exact same thing. Isn't Jon Jewish?

When Russia does it, it's unacceptable. When Israel does it, it's unfortunate.
So what you are saying is that you get all your information about the war from the Daily Show?

So what you are saying is that you get all your information about the war from the Daily Show?
Nope. I've been listening to the corporate media's take on it. The Republicans spin. Playing both sides and blaming Biden.

America needs to be tougher with Israel. Hold them to the same standards we hold Russia. We aren't doing that now. Why are we all so afraid to stand up to Israel? Because we will be called Anti semetic? We are worried we will lose votes? It's politics.

Israel doesn't care about free press, they are land grabbing and committing attrocities.

I used to say this when Jon last hosted the show during the Bush years. It's a shame that you get the best news from a late night comedy show.

REMEMBER, Jon is Jewish, liberal and he's criticizing Biden. I was shocked. But he's right. No wonder 70% of American jews vote Democratic. They aren't Bibi Jews. Conservative Jews who act a lot like American Republicans.

No wonder 70% of American jews vote Democratic. They aren't Bibi Jews. Conservative Jews who act a lot like American Republicans.
the reason many American Jews vote democratic is because of a long history and has little to do with current politics. The fact that fewer vote democratic now than did in the past is more an indicator of current politics.

the reason many American Jews vote democratic is because of a long history and has little to do with current politics. The fact that fewer vote democratic now than did in the past is more an indicator of current politics.

Well like blacks, Trump has shamelessly pandered to the Jews. Look at his recent comment. No mention about how Israel is acting a lot like Russia

“Trump spoke on the need to win back the White House so we can turn our country around, focusing on key issues including unleashing energy production, securing our southern border, reducing inflation, extending the Trump Tax Cuts, eliminating Joe Biden’s insane [electric vehicle] mandate, protecting Israel, and avoiding global war,” the campaign official said of a roughly 45-minute speech to donors in Palm Beach, Florida.

Nope. I've been listening to the corporate media's take on it. The Republicans spin. Playing both sides and blaming Biden.

America needs to be tougher with Israel. Hold them to the same standards we hold Russia. We aren't doing that now. Why are we all so afraid to stand up to Israel? Because we will be called Anti semetic? We are worried we will lose votes? It's politics.

Israel doesn't care about free press, they are land grabbing and committing attrocities.

I used to say this when Jon last hosted the show during the Bush years. It's a shame that you get the best news from a late night comedy show.

REMEMBER, Jon is Jewish, liberal and he's criticizing Biden. I was shocked. But he's right. No wonder 70% of American jews vote Democratic. They aren't Bibi Jews. Conservative Jews who act a lot like American Republicans.
Again, since you claim the free press isn't allowed into Gaza, I asked where you got all the information on which you base your views, and the only source you were able to come up with is the Daily Show.

Forum List

Back