Who are the Israelis?

Day 100 | Statement by PM Netanyahu

PM Netanyahu: We are continuing the war until the end – until total victory, until we achieve all of our goals: Eliminating Hamas, returning all of our hostages and ensuring that Gaza will never again constitute a threat to Israel.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, this evening at the Kirya in Tel Aviv [translated from Hebrew]:

"Citizens of Israel, may we have a good week.

Today, we mark 100 days of the war, 100 days since the terrible day on which our citizens were massacred and taken hostage. We are continuing the war until the end – until total victory, until we achieve all of our goals: Eliminating Hamas, returning all of our hostages and ensuring that Gaza will never again constitute a threat to Israel.

We will restore security to both the south and the north. Nobody will stop us – not The Hague, not the axis of evil and not anybody else. The hypocritical onslaught at The Hague against the state of the Jews that arose from the ashes of the Holocaust, at the behest of those who came to perpetrate another Holocaust against the Jews – is a moral low point in the history of nations.

In the murder tunnels of Gaza, our forces have found copies of Hitler's Mein Kampf. In a home in Gaza, they found a child's tablet with a picture of Hitler as the screensaver. Not for nothing did German Chancellor Scholz, after viewing the atrocities of the October 7 massacre, say: 'Hamas are the new Nazis.'

Yesterday, I spoke with Chancellor Scholz and I thanked him for Germany's willingness to send a delegation to The Hague to help refute this despicable lie. But see the depth of the absurdity and the hypocrisy: Supporters of the new Nazis dare to accuse us of genocide. Who do they support? Murderers, rapists, those who decapitate and those who burn babies?! What brazen gall. What a disgrace.

The State of Israel, the IDF and our security services are fighting a moral and just war that is without parallel, against the Hamas monsters, the new Nazis. This international campaign of denigration will not weaken either our hand or our determination to fight until the end, because something has changed in the history of our people.

The antisemitism is the same antisemitism but the status of the Jewish people has fundamentally changed. Because today we have a state. Today we have defense forces and heroic soldiers to protect our people. What happened on October 7 will not happen again. This is our mission. This is our obligation.

Tomorrow we will submit a budget that will ensure the continuation of the war: More money – a lot more – for security. More compensation and grants for reservists, families, the self-employed and for all who are bearing the burden. More assistance to return evacuees to their homes and for rebuilding the communities and the kibbutzim.

Citizens of Israel, we are on the path to victory. We will not stop until we achieve victory. I know that there are those who doubt this – I am not among them. I hear your call and know that you, citizens of Israel, are not among them either. We are doing this together to the end. I believe in our people, in our soldiers and commanders, and I believe that after the massacre of October 7, we will not compromise on anything less than total victory.

I say this, on your behalf, to every world leader who I speak with – we will not compromise and we will not stop. We are continuing until victory; we have no other choice.

I have heard commentators in studios who explain 'This is not possible. This is not necessary.' Then I – and you also – say: It is possible, it is necessary and we will do it.

In recent weeks, we have proven to Hamas and Hezbollah that every terrorist is a dead man, wherever they are. We are continuing to eliminate many terrorists and we are doing so in two ways: In forceful military activity in which most Hamas battalions have been eliminated and clearing actions to eliminate additional terrorists left in the field, above and below ground. These actions take time.

Several days ago, I met with Secretary of State Blinken. I thanked him for the American assistance and I emphasized to him: We embarked on this war after we were massacred. We are not stopping. We are continuing until we eliminate Hamas and return our hostages. I told him something else: This is not just our war – it is also your war. This is the war of the sons of light against the sons of darkness.

This is a war against the axis of evil led by Iran and its three proxies: Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis.

And I added – I do not forget, not even for a moment, that in addition to the war in Gaza, in addition to the return of our hostages and the return of the residents to their homes in both the north and the south, we have another, constant, existential mission – to prevent Iran from attaining nuclear weapons. This is my mission. This is our mission. I told Secretary of State Blinken: 'This needs to be your highest mission too.'

Citizens of Israel, we are at a national moment of truth. We are fighting not only to restore our security now, we are fighting to ensure our security for generations. This war is exacting a heavy price from us. Last week we lost Lt.-Col. Roi Yosef Mordechai, a Nahal Brigade commander who volunteered to fight in Gaza. Roi survived the terrorist attack on the Mercaz Harav Yeshiva in Jerusalem 16 years ago in which eight of his friends were murdered. He left behind his wife Neta and infant daughter Ori. Ori did not manage to know her father, his spirit of voluntarism, his courage and the Zionism that pulsed within him.

Roi's father, Eli, eulogized him: 'It is said that the Holy One, blessed be He, takes the very best. But he does not take – they give.' The sacrifice of Roi and our heroic soldiers who have fallen amidst boundless courage are a fresh and painful testimony to the heavy price that we all – as a state and as a people – are paying in order to live free in our land and return our hostages. I embrace my brothers and sisters from the bereaved families. Our heroic loved ones have paid the heaviest price in falling in defense of the homeland.

I embrace the families of the hostages, with whom I and my wife meet all the time. These are personal, heart-rending meetings. We embrace them and listen to them. We look at the photos of their loved ones – our loved ones. I gave them a clear promise and I repeat it today: I will not give up on anyone. We are obligated to returning them all home.

I embrace the wounded who have shown utmost heroism in the face of their war injuries. Every one of our fighters and commanders are true heroes who have given their souls to restore security to our country and return the residents to their homes – and so it will be.

As is written in this week's Haftarah: 'then shall they dwell in their own land which I gave to My servant Jacob; and they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards.' [Ezekiel 28:25-26].

Together we will fight, and with G-d's help – together we will win."

Have pity. He can’t help it.

:itsok:

GDdSOs6W0AA-9EB

Rabbi Mosheh Calfon | North African Zionism
Early Zionist leader and 'Global Village' visionary

Rabbi Calfon Mosheh HaCohen (1874-1950) was the chief rabbi of Djerba, of the greatest scholars of Tunisia. Wrote numerous books, among them on the topics of Hebrew law, education, morality, sermons, and responsa.

An enthusiastic supporter of Zionism, all his life activity was to return to Eretz Yisrael.
Wrote a cosmopolitan vision, professing world peace and the establishment of an organization similar to the UN in Jerusalem. Passed away in Jerbah on the eve of moving to Israel, and in 2005 his bones were buried in Jerusalem.

The family of Rabbi HaCohen was from the attributed family Cohen Abri"sh, according to tradition descendants of 'Ezra HaSofer. His grand-grandfather Rabbi Shaul HaCohen was the head of court in the small quarter on the island of Djerba. His grandfather from the father's side is Rabbi Moseh HaCohen, the author of the book "Pnei Mosheh", after whom he was named. His father, Rabbi Shalom, authored the books "Nahar Shalom", "Hefetz Yakar", and "Hayyim Shalom", who was the head of court in Jirjis near Djerba.

11740957436-e1512384313788.jpg

Born in 1874 to Rabbi Shalom Vetraci, on the island of Djerba in south Tunisia. During childhood, his family knew years of prosperity and wealth and was known for generous support for scholars and the poor of Jerbah. During his teenage years, the family's situation worsened and he had to help the housing economy, for which among other things he used to proofread and copy books. Studied with his father and with Rabbi Yosef Barabi, later the Chief Rabbi of Djerba.

When his father was called to lead the community of Jirjis, Rabbi Calfon Mosheh HaCohen was asked to be the Shohet. At 17, learned Shhitah from Rabbi Binyamin Hadad, and served as a Shohet and examiner. Following the hard working conditions, during the summer days under the sun, became ill with fever and his vision was injured. Despite that, initially didn't want to stop his work to support the house, but after many entreaties returned to Djerba to continue his study.

Djerba_synagogue_interieur-e1512384508312.jpg

In 1895 Rabbi HaCohen married Msi'adah, a cousin on his mother's side, and the couple had 3 sons and 4 daughters. One of the sons, Rabbi Shushan HaCohen, after making Aliyah, was appointed the Rabbi of the village of Eitan in Israel.

When he was 25 was asked to accept membership in the Beit Din (Hebrew court) of Jerbah, but rejected arguing he didn't want to receive any goods from the public. Despite his rejection, over the years various propositions kept reaching him, to serve in various Rabbinic positions, sometimes with promises of major respected rewards, but he always rejected.

11740957441-e1512384449887.jpg

In 1917, at 43 years, was eventually appointed as a member of the Beit Din in Jerbah, however then as well rejected the offer to head the court, rather only as of the 3rd judge, and only at certain hours of the day. In practice, the conditions didn't fulfill, and all-day he was busy with almost all of Jerbah's cour carried on his shoulders. Several times considered leaving the position due to his health conditions and the load of work.

%D7%94%D7%A8%D7%91_%D7%9B%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%9F_%D7%9E%D7%A9%D7%94_%D7%94%D7%9B%D7%94%D7%9F.jpg

signatureChalfon.jpg

His leadership stood out at critical times when the Nazi invaders into Djerbah demanded 50kg of gold from the Jewish community. This was on Sabbath and he drove with them all over the Jewish neighborhoods, obliging every Jew to bring all the gold in possession.

At 75 Rabbi Calfon fell fataly ill. After a short improvement, he passed on Sabbath, 7th of June 1950. On the day of his burial, the surrounding towns were almost emptied of Jews, and the main marketplace in Jerbah (owned mostly by Jews) was closed. Tens of thousands, among whom were Tunisian and French governors took part in the funeral.

Was buried in Djerbah, but in 2005, 55 years after his passing, his bones were brought from Tunisia to Israel, and buried on the mountain of Menuhot in Jerusalem, by Rabbi Shalom Msas.

In the funeral procession that lasted 3 days, took part tens of thousands from Israel, Tunisia, and France, among them Rabbi Mordechai Elyahu and Rabbi 'Ovadiah Yosef.

Named after him, are various synagogues, schools, as well as streets in the cities of Netivot, Ashkelon, and a street in Jerusalem.

Due to the establishment of the 'Alliance' schools in Tunisia, objected with his cousin Rabbi Mordechai Amyas HaCohen against many, including Rabbi Yisrael Zayton, the Chief Rabbi of Tunisia, preferring to keep traditional Torah education. After the school was established, most Djerba residents listened to Rabbi Calfon, and didn't send their children to study there.

Despite opposing modernization in the Alliance schools, Rabbi Calfon was an enthusiastic supporter of the Zionist movement, despite knowing its central figures were far from tradition, he wrote -

"In our days, many of our brothers of the house of Israel though didn't grow up on the knees of Judaism, Torah, and commandments, and their judgment is as of abducted children among the nations. However, in their heart awakened a nationalist emotion, for the love of existence of the Israeli nation, and its persistence to be a separate nation from the nations of the world." - from the pamphlet "Geulat Mosheh" in his book "Zchut Mosheh".

Referring to Binyamin Zeev Herzl he wrote -

"In our days, an exalted man has risen among us, a man of character with a clear mind and sharp ideas, Binyamin Zeev Herzl is his name...came up with a wonderful idea, fo everyone to gather under the shade of the Zionist community and be called Zionists...and knocked on the gates of kings and counts - to take from them a clear ruling, for Eretz Yisrael to be for us as before".

In 1919 was among the founders of the Zionist movement "Ateret Zion" in Djerba, which acted in coordination with KKL and Keren HaYesod, to strengthen the Hebrew language, and her members were constantly updated about news from the land of Israel, through Hebrew newspapers like "HaLevanon", "HaMagid", "HaTzfirah" and "HaHavatzelet".

In his lesson during Shabat of Torah portion "Naso", 12th of Sivan, several days after the San Remo conference and confirmation of the Balfour Declaration by the League of Nations said that this was "the beginning of the redemption". He wrote and edited the lesson at the end of Shabat, and published it as the "The Fifth Sermon For The Beginning Of Redemption" in his book "Matte Mosheh", writing the following - "from now on there is no doubt this is the beginning of the redemption, and every man of Israel should thank thousands of time to G-d for the redemption and salvation, for G-d has commanded his nation and brought us from bondage to redemption".

Rabbi Calfon explained that getting familiar with Eretz Yisrael will significantly increase Aliyah, and in a vision, he wrote in the 1920s, suggested organizing visits of young Jews from around the world to Eretz Yisrael with the funding of the Zionist movement. A similar idea was fulfilled with the establishment of the "Taglit" organization in the year 2000.

Rabbi Calfon supported 'Aliyah and made sure the community members support the immigrants. He also called for purchasing parcels of land in the country and worked for the revival of the Hebrew language. With the establishment of the state of Israel, ruled for the Israeli Independence Day to be celebrated on the island of Djerba for entire 3 days.

In the year 1897, when at 24, tried for the first time to make 'Aliyah with the help of a friend from Tripoli, with whom he befriended during visits to cure his eyes. However, after the journey had already been organized, his father heard of this and wanted to talk him out of it, arguing that according to his counting the Mashiah comes in the year 1916 and he would wait till then. In order not to sadden his father Rabbi Mosheh Calfon HaCohen listened to his father and gave up on the opportunity to make 'Aliyah, an opportunity he regretted all his days.

In preparation for the 'Aliyah bought a parcel of land in the Beit HaCerem neighborhood in Jerusalem, and in his late days, while his health was precarious, decided to try making 'Aliyah once again. In the year 1949, he acquired a permit for 'Aliyah, and his son Shushan went to Tunis to order the documents. However, due to illness, his 'Aliyah was postponed as his health condition deteriorated, which didn't improve till his passing.

In his early writings, before the state of Israel was established, he judged detailed practical governmental ideas, not only in reference to the Zionist idea but also clearly cosmopolitan ideas.

Following the Russia-Japan war breaking out in 1904, Rabbi Calfon came to the conclusion, that Torah of Israel is not complete with only the liberation of Israel, but seeks to build a whole corrected world for all humanity. He formulated a wide cosmopolitan vision, mechanisms and institutions which will establish world peace.

Due to his suspicion that his word won't be accepted, due to his status and the status of the relatively sideline country in which he lived, Rabbi Calfon archived the vision. An Arabic newspaper reached him 15 years later, revealing before him to his surprise similar political ideas to which he wrote about in 1905. Since then decided it was his duty to publish his ideas publically.

In the early 20s of the 20th century, Rabbi Calfon gave speeches in which he focused on the need to deal with international law, and formulated in detail a practical proposition for the establishment of a world government and the establishment of international law. He advanced mechanisms for solving international conflicts and formulated a political-state program including many goals.

Rabbi Calfon called for the establishment in Jerusalem of an international committee and an international court to examine the conduct of the countries according to the wellbeing of all humanity, to include representatives from all countries which together decide in international conflicts and prevent the use of force and violence. This idea, which was realized later with the establishment of the UN, included several additional ideas, among which, an International army to treat countries not willing to follow the counsel of the nations, a council to act for education to tolerance in a moral way, the idea for the establishment of a central world bank, which partial income will be leveraged to the poor of the countries, and an international currency for trade, which value is equal in all countries. The latter idea was realized as well, with the invention of the BitCoin, a couple of decades later.

Rabbi Calfon explained that the establishment of the major center of the international committee should be in Jerusalem, 'for there is great hope for all nations - we Jews, the Christians and Ishmaelites'.

With the strengthening of the movement for the return to Zion and the Belfour Declaration, the revival of the Hebrew language and the improvement of the conditions for Jews in developed countries Rabbi Calfon saw the beginning of the redemption age.

Rabbi Calfon saw technological development as a means for the world to become a global village, requiring the world countries to come to the help of countries in distress as part of mutual guarantee and world peace. The last term was also a religious obligation, and technological development symbolized in his view the basis for a higher spiritual level.

Among his books, more than 50 writings have been published dealing with all aspects of Judaism.

Can't understand Israel without learning about Baba Sali Z"L
I'm surely not the one to tell the story of this Tzadik, it's hard to put in words.
But if You want to understand the modern Israeli atmosphere, You have to attempt and grasp who were and are the sages at the heart of this nation.

%D7%94%D7%A6%D7%93%D7%99%D7%A7.jpg

Baba Sali or Rabbi Yisrael Abahzeira presence and life in Israel during the hardest times was a great privilege and care bestowed upon the nation dwelling in Zion.

Learn about him, read the stories... though it will be probably hard to grasp, but so is the story of Israel.

Yodu Lecha Ra'ayonai

My thoughts shall acknowledge You from the womb of my creation
For Your closeness at Sinai, to light my candle
Therefore, in yearning I shall praise in song
All my days and years, for eternity

Rejoice in You, rejoice in You
Rejoice in You for eternity
Rejoice in You, redeemer of my soul
The redemption of the world

The celebration of my heart vibrates remembering His kindness
For choosing of all the nations, Israel His servants
Offspring of perfect seed, forefathers His beloved

Rejoice in You, for only to Him are wonders
Always hope for His kindness, morning and night
And won't turn away attention from His ruined castle
Then shall we sing in His honor, the songs and their leader

The Hillulah of Baba Sali | Optimism and North African Zionism

Last edited:
בס"ד

The Lament of Be'eri - Yagel Haroush
with the Jerusalem orchestra

Last edited:
Sophia is Muslim.

In this automatic unrelated response,
you reveal the intent to generally slander Jews,
rather than concern with the casualties of the current war.

Apparently, "Free Palestine" tin-foil-hats have a conspiracy theory
to dismiss any uncomfortable truth that doesn't fit the anti-Israel narrative.

I don't care if Sophia is an Eskimo. I debunked her claim that " non-Jews are treated: with respect, dignity, and full rights." in my earlier Post # 8,657 that showed the shabby treatment Palestinians have endured for decades.

Next, in an automated response you accuse me of slandering Jews (aka "The Trick") (1) because I apparently hit a nerve by discussing Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

Additionally, accusing me of showing no concern for the Gaza Genocide proves that you haven't been reading my comments just as calling Israel's genocidal foray into Gaza a "war" is a mockery of the word "war".
Where is the Palestinian Air Force, where are their armored divisions, where is the Palestinian Navy etc?
Whatever IDF is doing in Gaza, it's not "fighting a war".

Finally, the reality that the Netanyahu regime is committing genocide is not a "tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory" according an ethical Jewish source:

"A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED

(1) “WELL, IT’S A TRICK, WE ALWAYS USE IT. WHEN FROM EUROPE SOMEBODY IS CRITICIZING ISRAEL, THEN WE BRING UP THE HOLOCAUST. WHEN IN THIS COUNTRY (THE US) PEOPLE ARE CRITICIZING ISRAEL, THEN THEY ARE ANTI-SEMITIC…..IT’S VERY EASY TO BLAME PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE CERTAIN ACTS OF THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT AS ANTI-SEMITIC, AND TO BRING UP THE HOLOCAUST, AND THE SUFFERING OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THAT IS TO JUSTIFY EVERYTHING WE DO TO THE PALESTINIANS.”
Shulamit Aloni

I don't care if Sophia is an Eskimo. I debunked her claim that " non-Jews are treated: with respect, dignity, and full rights." in my earlier Post # 8,657 that showed the shabby treatment Palestinians have endured for decades.

Next, in an automated response you accuse me of slandering Jews (aka "The Trick") (1) because I apparently hit a nerve by discussing Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

Additionally, accusing me of showing no concern for the Gaza Genocide proves that you haven't been reading my comments just as calling Israel's genocidal foray into Gaza a "war" is a mockery of the word "war".
Where is the Palestinian Air Force, where are their armored divisions, where is the Palestinian Navy etc?
Whatever IDF is doing in Gaza, it's not "fighting a war".

Finally, the reality that the Netanyahu regime is committing genocide is not a "tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory" according an ethical Jewish source:

"A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED

(1) “WELL, IT’S A TRICK, WE ALWAYS USE IT. WHEN FROM EUROPE SOMEBODY IS CRITICIZING ISRAEL, THEN WE BRING UP THE HOLOCAUST. WHEN IN THIS COUNTRY (THE US) PEOPLE ARE CRITICIZING ISRAEL, THEN THEY ARE ANTI-SEMITIC…..IT’S VERY EASY TO BLAME PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE CERTAIN ACTS OF THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT AS ANTI-SEMITIC, AND TO BRING UP THE HOLOCAUST, AND THE SUFFERING OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, AND THAT IS TO JUSTIFY EVERYTHING WE DO TO THE PALESTINIANS.”
Shulamit Aloni

To "debunk" anything, boasting alone is not enough,
at least, you have to address what's being said,
and with a counterargument that adds up.

Were there ever more Arabs in the land
than since the re-constitution of Israeli rule?

As for genocide mockery and your comments,
"Free Palestine" default resort to grandiose accusations
by exploiting the suffering of others, quickly devalues their cause.

Last edited:
European colonists and their offspring.
Ever hear of the Diaspora? Yes, many did come from Europe, but they also came from nearly every other country on the planet, as well.
At this point, about 70% are "Sabras" or native-born to Israel. Take your Khazar anti-Semitic libel elsewhere...

What percentage of Israelis are born in Israel?
About two-thirds of the population were born in Israel. All other Israelis come from over 100 different countries. Israel's population is about 74 percent Jewish; most of the rest of the population is Muslim, people who follow the religion of Islam. Most Muslims live in the Occupied Territories.

בס"ד

Prayer For The Peace Of The State

Our Father in havens
The rock of Israel and their redeemer
Bless the state of Israel, the beginning of the growth of our redemption.

Protect her under the wing of Your kindness, spread over her Your tent of peace
And send Your light and Your truth to her leaders, ministers and advisors
And correct them in good counsel before You.

Strengthen the hands of the defenders of the land of our holiness,
Grant them our G-d, salvation, in the crown of victory crown them,
And give peace in the land, and eternal joy to her inhabitants.

And with all our brothers the House of Israel,
Command please in all the lands of their dispersion,
And bring them quickly in establishment to Zion Your city
And Jerusalem the dwelling of Your Name, as written in Torah of Mosheh Your servant:
"If Your dispersed will be at the end of heavens, from there shall gather you HaShem your G-d and from there shall take you. And bring you shall HaShem your G-d to the land your forefathers possessed, and you shall possess it, and you will be made more prosperous and more numerous than your forefathers." (Dvarim 30)

And unite our hearts to love and fear Your Name, and keep all the words of Your Torah
And send us quickly Ben David, the anointed of Your justice,
Redeem those awaiting Your salvation.

Reveal in the glorious majesty of Your strength on all the inhabitants of Your world,
And everyone with a soul in the nostrils shall say: "HaShem the G-d of Israel is King,
and His kingdom reigns in everything" (Tehilim 103)
True forever.

Hannucah Conference Summary | Nahalah

Families sign to return the Jewish community in Gaza,
and establish hundreds of new ones in the south.

Last edited:
Temple Mount Update | Chilling - the last will of the hero Capt. Harel Sharvit HY"D to the nation of Israel regarding the Temple

"You are going to the Temple Mount, it's the root of the matter,
and the point of war. And we will have victory there.

Brother, You are the warrior of the Temple Mount, You are a warrior!
Your going to the Temple Mount is our victory, my brother.

Spread this - every house we enter in Gaza, every house,
wherever we go, there's a single picture, of al-Aqsa,
this abomination. Not in vain is it called al-Aqsa,
it's slanderous abomination!

The abomination they want, they won't release or rest.
Every house reminds me! The reason I fight, why we fight here.

Maj. Rabbi Hebron Shiloh, straight from the front lines with a message -
"Many are asking, has the time come to cancel the fasts? "

2023: More than 50,000 Jews ascend the Temple Mount

299802072_488588229940691_5710263358320209860_n.jpg

Temple Mount Update | What We Are Fighting For - More than 9,000 Jews ascend the Temple Mount during the war, despite pouring rain

414563682_764501219042511_6061040060520344769_n.jpg

414552340_764501242375842_3214961526488194011_n.jpg

417509439_760062979486335_6363981969894885725_n.jpg

Navah Dromi on the Temple Mount and the test of the war

Last edited:

How an Israeli family miraculously survived the Hamas massacre | Kan 11

On the morning of October 7, Ariel and Elay Golan-Hogeg locked themselves in the security room with their baby Yaeli, as terrorists burned down their home. They managed to survive and spent weeks in the intensive care unit fighting life-threatening injuries – but they survived.

Forum List

Back