Who are the Israelis?

In fact most of so called "the Palestinians" were but foreign feudal labor tenants,
never actually owned any property
You are viewing eastern land rights through a western lens.

I'm actually viewing Ottoman land registration, and you're the lying westerner here trying to impose on everyone else new "rights" you invent every week to fit the narrative.

But nice try though, haven't heard of the newest "eastern lens"
excuse for the Arab theft of simultaneously 3 continents,
while enslaving 10 times more Africans than the entire
northern hemisphere combined...:

16174868_405055076553034_6802532850268278850_n.jpg

Q. Is this the "eastern lens" that justifies demand for exclusive
Arab domination over the entire Middle east?
The term ā€˜Tenureā€™ is a matter of awareness, which is associated with understanding to the level of rights and security [1, 2]. The United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (UN-HABITAT) [3] report defines tenure as ā€˜the way land is held or owned by individuals and groups, or the set of relationships legally or customarily defined amongst people with respect to landā€™. A useful summary of the land tenure is provided by the UN-HABITAT [4], which observed that it is an issue of varying elements created to manage land right within the registry titles within the institutional states. Furthermore, securing userā€™s rights in land and property is a significant step to address the effective administration of end-userā€™s rights by the state management institutions [5]. In practical terms, the literature shows that there is an interconnected matrix of legal, social and economic factors linked with the aspects of Land Tenure Security (LTS) administration.

1.1 Userā€™s rights in land and property Building on the categories of tenure rights that were listed by the World Resources Institute in collaboration with United Nations Development Programme [11], this article classifies userā€™s rights in land and property into the following:
ā€¢ The right to use the resource;
ā€¢ The right to profit from use of the resource;
ā€¢ The right to sell oneā€™s tenure rights to others, permanently or for a limited time;
ā€¢ The right to pass down these rights to oneā€™s successors;
ā€¢ The right to protection from illegal expropriation of the resource

And you don't see how this only further proves my point?

If any of the Arab claimants actually owned any property, you wouldn't be talking about tenure. Furthermore your link further confirms that before the Ottoman registry in 1863, vast majority of the Arab population was nomadic, neither attachment nor ownership
of anything specific.

This is exactly what the Ottoman reforms aimed to solve,
but failed due to the Arab rejection and constant tribal rivalry,
and resulted in even more disruption of local order by Bedouin incursions,
with most ownership eventually registered under a handful of powerful Caliphate's dynasties.

Q. So how is your bringing up Sharia, in substitution to actual ownership,
not further proof that the Arab claim is rooted in classic feudal imperialism?

26962129_615222798869593_921890017617386415_o.jpg

In fact most of so called "the Palestinians" were but foreign feudal labor tenants,

I'm actually viewing Ottoman land registration, and you're the lying westerner here trying to impose on everyone else new "rights" you invent every week to fit the narrative.

The term ā€˜Tenureā€™ is a matter of awareness, which is associated with understanding to the level of rights and security [1, 2]. The United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (UN-HABITAT) [3] report defines tenure as ā€˜the way land is held or owned by individuals and groups, or the set of relationships legally or customarily defined amongst people with respect to landā€™. A useful summary of the land tenure is provided by the UN-HABITAT [4], which observed that it is an issue of varying elements created to manage land right within the registry titles within the institutional states. Furthermore, securing userā€™s rights in land and property is a significant step to address the effective administration of end-userā€™s rights by the state management institutions [5]. In practical terms, the literature shows that there is an interconnected matrix of legal, social and economic factors linked with the aspects of Land Tenure Security (LTS) administration.

1.1 Userā€™s rights in land and property Building on the categories of tenure rights that were listed by the World Resources Institute in collaboration with United Nations Development Programme [11], this article classifies userā€™s rights in land and property into the following:
ā€¢ The right to sell oneā€™s tenure rights to others, permanently or for a limited time;

defines tenure as ā€˜the way land is held or owned by individuals and groups, or the set of relationships legally or customarily defined amongst people with respect to landā€™.

Jordan had tenure in the West Bank for less than 20 years.
Israel for over 50 years.

Israel wins!!!.
Jordan never acquired tenure. Neither did Israel.

Again, if Arabs claim rights based on tenure,
then they've by definition proven they're not the owners.

Israelis have the title,
recognized by international law,
Arabs are arguing tenure...sums it up perfectly.

15726725_392555977802944_6748511859159392641_n.jpg

Last edited:
With neither the courts nor the police showing any correctness to competently address the situation, and at large many argue show nothing but criminal neglect, paired by affirmative action, which only fuels it worse. All while the Shabak and mainstream media seem to focus mainly on any reaction from the Jewish population that they now deem remotely extreme
And the situation will be only deteriorating in the future in this regard. The Arabs in Palestine radicalize. In the West Bank elections is scheduled and Hamas is said to gain the majority there.

You said that the police and courts were ineffective in the last days. What are you proposals how to solve these issues?

The same I recommend to my friends in America - first what we call in Israel "to swipe a cloth on the canned food", and second to organize locally in the neighborhoods around physicians, police and military personnel, to coordinate in cases of emergency.

I think this is relevant to many nations now,
as we're witnessing what seems a global transition,
while various hostile elements advance in the meantime.

This has a lot to with the question about Parliamentary Monarchy in the elections thread...

Last edited:

And you don't see how this only further proves my point?

If any of the Arab claimants actually owned any property, you wouldn't be talking about tenure. Furthermore your link further confirms that before the Ottoman registry in 1863, vast majority of the Arab population was nomadic, neither attachment nor ownership
of anything specific.

This is exactly what the Ottoman reforms aimed to solve,
but failed due to the Arab rejection and constant tribal rivalry,
and resulted in even more disruption of local order by Bedouin incursions,
with most ownership eventually registered under a handful of powerful Caliphate's dynasties.

Q. So how is your bringing up Sharia, in substitution to actual ownership,
not further proof that the Arab claim is rooted in classic feudal imperialism?

26962129_615222798869593_921890017617386415_o.jpg
You need to re read the link. You did not understand it.

The same I recommend to my friends in America - first what we call in Israel "to swipe a cloth on the canned food"
I didn't understand the expression you used. Is this something about taking harsh measures?

has a lot to with the question about Parliamentary Monarchy in the elections thread
Well, I asked some questions in that thread about parliamentary monarchy. I haven't got answers, so I can't comment on this.

ā€œIsrael is blessed with the words of Abraham: ā€˜Perhaps ten righteous people will be found there [in Sodom]?ā€™ And I myself know such righteous people, who risked their lives and often even paid the price just to save [others].

These righteous people also worked in the time of Hitler, and the undersigned is one of their survivors. Please do not allow a death sentence for Eichmann. The righteous also worked in Germany, and if only for them there should be a measure of grace.ā€

These words were written by Nelly Sachs in 1962. The Jewish author and Holocaust survivor, who would go on to win the Nobel Prize, was attempting to convince David Ben-Gurion, Israel's Prime Minister, to change the death sentence given to Adolf Eichmann, one of the key architects of the Nazi Final Solution who had been brought to the Jewish state and put on trial.

Sachs was not alone. In Israel, a number of leading intellectuals and public figures including Martin Buber, Leah Goldberg and Samuel Hugo Bergmann also raised their voices in opposition to the use of the death penalty, though naturally none of them defended Eichmann's crimes. Read more about this historical episode in the article below.

This year marks 60 years since the beginning of the Eichmann trial, a milestone event in the history of Holocaust remembrance and consciousness in Israel.

F7F03B3D-F401-4E6E-9460-016A76429587.jpeg

The same I recommend to my friends in America - first what we call in Israel "to swipe a cloth on the canned food"
I didn't understand the expression you used. Is this something about taking harsh measures?

has a lot to with the question about Parliamentary Monarchy in the elections thread
Well, I asked some questions in that thread about parliamentary monarchy. I haven't got answers, so I can't comment on this.

"To swipe a cloth on the canned food" is a common expression in Israel, a code phrase for preparing the bomb shelters, food and all necessary emergency requirements.
Are these harsh measures? No, that's discipline drawn by experience.

Regarding the question about transition to Parliamentary Monarchy,
the issue is complex and multi-facet, I think I've captured the most fundamental points,
and hope I'll manage to sum them up today and bridge a fitting translation for discussion.

IDF soldier Evyatar Ofri gave a box of cereal to an Arab child searching for food.
A heartwarming image of an Israeli soldier handing a young Arab child food, after finding her rummaging through garbage cans to find something to eat, created a stir on Thursday, drawing the attention of thousands on social media networks.

A6304708-992D-4FD5-94AB-7250FADD19FA.jpeg

The three stages of realization of the Jewish character

"In the Berachot tractate there's a famous Mishnah that deals with the stages of Jewish identity for generations. The Jewish nation has a very complicated identity, and this is expressed in the founding ethos of our nation, through our three forfathers, who each mastered a different virtue of charachter - we're also the children of Avraham A"H, and the children of Itzhak A"H and also the chidlren of Ya'akov A"H which is already very complex. And if we followed further, we see that the third stage that makes us the children of Ya'akov A"H is as well comlex, for the reason that our forefather Ya'akov has three names, or three general tendencies to the soul of Israel, and universal to all humanity in general -
Ya'akov, Yisrael, and Yeshurun.

Referring to dimensions of - the sanctity, the nation, and the human. You'll see people concerned, or sensitive to the religious in life dismissing all else, some make parallels of the Orthodoxy in diaspora. Others are focused on national defense, economy etc regardless of all else. And others will argue that the (individual) human is important above all, not Israel, Israel they'll say are not important, focusing on the cosmopolitan universalist direction. Sometimes realizing into specific political parties and movements, common to every soul, nation and humanity as a whole.

- Rabbi Oury Sherky - "HaGeulah - The next step"

93670662_10163508038720441_5273864920570527744_n.jpg

Last edited:
212 Jews ascended the Temple Mount following the Independence Day,
at the morning prayer alone. At midday the police tried to prevent entry to Jews,
Temple Mount Students close the day with prayer and beautiful announcements.

Last edited:
Join the Temple Mount Students petition - sign and demand Jerusalem Day on the Temple Mount!

This is how it looks when Jews ascend the Temple Mount (right)
vs when Jewish presence is forbidden (left):

nksjumhaxesamzqeikb0

EzkENZ7WEAMHOe8

Over 500 people who care have already signed a petition to open the Temple Mount on Jerusalem Day! Join the petition too and be a partner in this great protest. Did you sign? Excellent! Now share with at least ten people so we double the number of signatories.

Last edited:
"To swipe a cloth on the canned food" is a common expression in Israel, a code phrase for preparing the bomb shelters, food and all necessary emergency requirements.
Are these harsh measures? No, that's discipline drawn by experience
I see. I am not arguing that these preparations are needed. But this is only a 'tactical' solution. But you need a 'strategical' one.

Maybe this solution (or at least, a part of this solution) is a parliamentary monarchy. Okay, I am looking forward for your view and thoughts.

Forum List

Back