Who are the evil 1%?

I have a Behulon 14 computer with a diamond lattice optical processor, Direct neural interface, and holographic kepboard.

Wow another Fox sheep talking point. like we can't get along without angei soft toliet paper.

LOL, i don't watch fox news.

But the truth is the truth.

No one is saying you cant get along without toilet paper. Feel free not to support the evil 1%.

And what type of computer do you have? :eusa_whistle:

Probably a Commodore Vic-20 that he bought from one of the 99% at a garage sale.

And the internet connections?

Bunch of hypocrites.

Wow another Fox sheep talking point. like we can't get along without angei soft toliet paper.

No one is saying you cant get along without toilet paper. Feel free not to support the evil 1%.

that's the point of OWS. Corporations have used bribery and other criminal fascist tacticxs to set up oligarchy in which a few corporations control everything.

I have a 17" HP laptop about 6 month old.

Last edited:

that's the point of OWS. Vorporationsd have used bribery and other criminal fascist tacticxs to set up oligarchy in which a few corporations control everything.

HP is part of the evil 1% you know. You should get rid of it ...or in the very least stop using it.

that's the point of OWS. Vorporationsd have used bribery and other criminal fascist tacticxs to set up oligarchy in which a few corporations control everything.

HP is part of the evil 1% you know. You should get rid of it ...or in the very least stop using it.

If they give my $800 back I will.

My computer!

0050b.jpg

Oh, wait, that's my mouse!

my computer!

0050b.jpg

oh, wait, that's my mouse!

-. --- - / ... ..- .-. . / .. ..-. / - .... .- - / .. ... / .--. .- .-. - / --- ..-. / - .... . / . ...- .. .-.. -. . ... ... .-.-.- / -... ..- - / .. - / ... ..- .-. . / .. ... / -. --- - / .--. .- .-. - / --- ..-. / -... .. --. / -.-. --- .-. .--. --- .-. .- - .. --- -. ... .-.-.-

tsk. You are supporting the evil 1%

you are the only one calling them evil, why do you want to give corporations a free ride?

I dont, not at all. Why would you think i want to give them a free ride any more then i want to give the ows idiots a free ride?

I am saying if the evil 1% is so evil... then stop supporting them.

You are using the typical GOP rhetoric and the GOP wants to keep the free ride going for corporations. so you think taxes should be raised on corporations and the rich?

Last edited:

tsk. You are supporting the evil 1%

you are the only one calling them evil, why do you want to give corporations a free ride?

I dont, not at all. Why would you think i want to give them a free ride any more then i want to give the ows idiots a free ride?

I bet the electric company providing power to his laptop, modem and router is part of the evil 1%

I bet the electric company providing power to his laptop, modem and router is part of the evil 1%

Starbucks and McDonald's!

my electric is powered by generator. i don't need the 1% as much as you think I do.

my electric is powered by generator. i don't need the 1% as much as you think I do.

The gas for your generator definitely comes from the 1%

Forum List

Back