Whitman Maid Story Pushed by California Nurses UNION.

At who's expense? Ponder that if you dare.

Ohh the consumers expense of course, same as the corporations make their profit from.

workers that are paid more can buy more, Workers that are paid less buy less, ponder that.
Workers that are paid more raise the cost of products and services, reducing the number of people who can afford them.

Ponder that.

Of course....that's why the rise of the Unions destroyed the Middle Class........no.....wait....

See why people don't like the thugs in unions? Pieces of shit.

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

Ok, carry on!:lol:

Wow... so if you're able enough to earn a good living without joining a club and being led around by the nose by your bosses, you're smegma?

Sorry bucko... union lemmings are the minority.. the vast majority of us do just fine without all the group-think, collectivism bullshit. But, hey have at it... work for your union bosses, vote the way they tell you, think the way they tell you... you will assimilate!

The rest of us want no part of it. You fuckers ruin everything.

Last edited:
Hey doesn't that woman have FREE SPEECH right, too?

Odd that you people are onboard to giving corporations all the rights of citizens until its a citizen's organization like a UNION taking advantage of that law.

Why it's almost like you guys have a double standard, or something, isn't it?

So from this day forward we can expect to hear nothing about Corporations again. Right?

Not right, but nice try.

Given that I am on the record objecting to giving ANY corporation the rights of citizens.

My complaint, which I'll explain again, because you obviously missed it, or think I am something I am not, isn't about corporations it's about the obvious double standard that so many people here obviously have about that law.

You for exsample are probably completely down giving FOX corporation the right to say anything they want, right?

So why not some union having that same right?

WEre it up to me coporations would be serverely limited in what they can and cannot do.

I'd limit corporations much like our Floundering Fathers limited them, in fact --they'd have no rights, their owners would not have limited liability, and their missions would be extremely limited by their charters which would ALSO have an EXPIRATION DATE.

You want an old time society?

There's your old time American society.

One that does not TRUST corporations and understands how to keep them from becoming MASTERS of society, like they so obcviously have become in the last 200+ years.

Let's go through this again step by step.

The illegal lied.

She lied about being abused, she lied to get into the country, she stole identity, she lied to the employment agency and she lied to Meg Whitman. The UNIONS backed the illegal and all her lies and made Meg Whitman the bad guy. No one said the UNIONS didn't have the right to LIE. But then I have a right to say UNIONS SUCK. Are we square?

So from this day forward we can expect to hear nothing about Corporations again. Right?

Not right, but nice try.

Given that I am on the record objecting to giving ANY corporation the rights of citizens.

My complaint, which I'll explain again, because you obviously missed it, or think I am something I am not, isn't about corporations it's about the obvious double standard that so many people here obviously have about that law.

You for exsample are probably completely down giving FOX corporation the right to say anything they want, right?

So why not some union having that same right?

WEre it up to me coporations would be serverely limited in what they can and cannot do.

I'd limit corporations much like our Floundering Fathers limited them, in fact --they'd have no rights, their owners would not have limited liability, and their missions would be extremely limited by their charters which would ALSO have an EXPIRATION DATE.

You want an old time society?

There's your old time American society.

One that does not TRUST corporations and understands how to keep them from becoming MASTERS of society, like they so obcviously have become in the last 200+ years.

Let's go through this again step by step.

The illegal lied.

She lied about being abused, she lied to get into the country, she stole identity, she lied to the employment agency and she lied to Meg Whitman. The UNIONS backed the illegal and all her lies and made Meg Whitman the bad guy. No one said the UNIONS didn't have the right to LIE. But then I have a right to say UNIONS SUCK. Are we square?

Actually the unions paid her to lie in court. There's a bit of a difference between stretching the truth and purjury.

Ones rude the other is a crime. and in the case of the maid, another in a long list of crimes.

Ohh the consumers expense of course, same as the corporations make their profit from.

workers that are paid more can buy more, Workers that are paid less buy less, ponder that.
Workers that are paid more raise the cost of products and services, reducing the number of people who can afford them.

Ponder that.

Of course....that's why the rise of the Unions destroyed the Middle Class........no.....wait....
In places, yes, they have.

Forum List

Back