Whitman Maid Story Pushed by California Nurses UNION.

You being an imbecile in the vegetative state doesn't help your case.
yet it is YOU that is the one displaying all those characteristics

Sorry imbecile, you are the one that interjected a news paper into the thread, when the discussion is who exposed Meg Whitman. The lawyer did, not in a newspaper, but on television. Now do you have that ol time feeling, and feel like a fool?:lol:
ah, wrong, dipshit
the link from the OP is from the san fran chron
you display that you are a fucking moron once again

yet it is YOU that is the one displaying all those characteristics

Sorry imbecile, you are the one that interjected a news paper into the thread, when the discussion is who exposed Meg Whitman. The lawyer did, not in a newspaper, but on television. Now do you have that ol time feeling, and feel like a fool?:lol:
ah, wrong, dipshit

Well turd for brain, once again you are showing you are an imbecile off topic as usual.

Pay attention dumb ass.

How did an undocumented, Mexican-born housekeeper, Nicandra Diaz Santillan, end up in the national spotlight, boldly confronting her former boss, billionaire GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman?

The short answer: with the help of a union.

Do you see anything there about a fucking newspaper?? Geeze, got to lead this decompressed sponge bob around with a chain. Throw him some meat!!!

ah, wrong, dipshit

Well turd for brain, once again you are showing you are an imbecile off topic as usual.

Pay attention dumb ass.

How did an undocumented, Mexican-born housekeeper, Nicandra Diaz Santillan, end up in the national spotlight, boldly confronting her former boss, billionaire GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman?

Do you see anything there about a fucking newspaper?? Geeze, got to lead this decompressed sponge bob around with a chain. Throw him some meat!!!
shitstaino, go look at the post i responded to

moron

HUH? Is that any different from a political party or a corporation backing someone to do a similar thing?

I hope you were being sarcastic.

No fucking way was I being sarcastic. The powerful union thugs used a person who was here illegally, stole ID illegally and stole a SS card illegaly, lied to her employer and the employer became the bad guy. fuck the hell off asswipe.
Those who hire illegals should all go to jail, or pay huge fines.

HUH? Is that any different from a political party or a corporation backing someone to do a similar thing?

I hope you were being sarcastic.

No fucking way was I being sarcastic. The powerful union thugs used a person who was here illegally, stole ID illegally and stole a SS card illegaly, lied to her employer and the employer became the bad guy. fuck the hell off asswipe.
Those who hire illegals should all go to jail, or pay huge fines.
jail? no, huge fines, YES
possibility that their license to do business is revoked, maybe

Just a thought. If an alien gets an illegal SS# used for work, doesn't the real owner of the card get to keep the work hours and payments in their account? I suppose so, and I also guess that there are a lot of Americans getting rich off the back of illegals. If one is barely getting by, he might make his name & SS# available to the people who make the cards illegally.

Who gets rich off of SS payments?

Oh, yeah. Nobody.

Moron. :lol:

This was the Union protecting their big assed benefits, retirement plans etc. All payed for by the taxpayers of CA.

I'm sure they did all they could to get OL'Moonbeam and Boxer re-elected as well.

Ah well. One would think the voters/taxpayers in CA would have caught a clue by now.

I guess not.

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

Ok, carry on!:lol:

What about them?

You really should broaden your understanding at least a degree or two.

Meaning you cannot answer the question. We have it. Kerry On.

they produce better working conditions and wages for their owners the workers.

At who's expense? Ponder that if you dare.

Ohh the consumers expense of course, same as the corporations make their profit from.

workers that are paid more can buy more, Workers that are paid less buy less, ponder that.

Ahhh, don't be so damn stupid. The unions priced GM right outta competition. The consumers flocked to Toyota.

One of the most tantalizing mysteries in California's 2010 gubernatorial election involved the connection between one of the state's poorest women and one of its wealthiest.

Read more: Whitman's maid story was pushed by nurses union

and? was it a lie? or you're just pissed off at the results?

bummer...

At who's expense? Ponder that if you dare.

Ohh the consumers expense of course, same as the corporations make their profit from.

workers that are paid more can buy more, Workers that are paid less buy less, ponder that.

Ahhh, don't be so damn stupid. The unions priced GM right outta competition. The consumers flocked to Toyota.

they flocked to toyota because american cars aren't made as well....

and they're more expensive because every car includes the cost of health coverage,.... which every other worker in competing countries gets from their government.

:wine:

Hey doesn't that woman have FREE SPEECH right, too?

Odd that you people are onboard to giving corporations all the rights of citizens until its a citizen's organization like a UNION taking advantage of that law.

Why it's almost like you guys have a double standard, or something, isn't it?

One of the most tantalizing mysteries in California's 2010 gubernatorial election involved the connection between one of the state's poorest women and one of its wealthiest.

Read more: Whitman's maid story was pushed by nurses union

and? was it a lie? or you're just pissed off at the results?

bummer...

Bummer for you babe. Try reading. It helps.

Odd that you people are onboard to giving corporations all the rights of citizens until its a citizen's organization like a UNION taking advantage of that law.

So from this day forward we can expect to hear nothing about Corporations again. Right?

they flocked to toyota because american cars aren't made as well....

and they're more expensive because every car includes the cost of health coverage,.... which every other worker in competing countries gets from their government.

:wine:

Tell the truth. The Whole Truth. And, Nothing But the Truth.

The hole thing turned out to be a farce and just shows how dumb and gullible the left is.

The maid came here illegally. That makes her a petty criminal.
She got and used a forged SSN. That makes her a criminal.
She lied in court about the abuse (and yes, it was all lies). She purgered herself (a criminal act).
AND SHE IS STILL HERE!!

She was PAID for her testamony, so the union has broken the law.
Her high priced lawyer was paid by the union

on and fricken on

but hey, you morons got what you wanted, yet another big spender to finish off the state completly.

damn you guys are dumb. You have the 8th largest economy in the world but you rank in the bottom 5 when compared to the other states.

The hole thing turned out to be a farce and just shows how dumb and gullible the left is.

She lied in court about the abuse (and yes, it was all lies). She purgered herself (a criminal act).
AND SHE IS STILL HERE!!

on and fricken on

but hey, you morons got what you wanted, yet another big spender to finish off the state completly.

damn you guys are dumb. You have the 8th largest economy in the world but you rank in the bottom 5 when compared to the other states.

So logically you gotta ask the question. Why do libturds champion the lawbreakers?

So from this day forward we can expect to hear nothing about Corporations again. Right?

Not right, but nice try.

Given that I am on the record objecting to giving ANY corporation the rights of citizens.

My complaint, which I'll explain again, because you obviously missed it, or think I am something I am not, isn't about corporations it's about the obvious double standard that so many people here obviously have about that law.

You for exsample are probably completely down giving FOX corporation the right to say anything they want, right?

So why not some union having that same right?

WEre it up to me coporations would be serverely limited in what they can and cannot do.

I'd limit corporations much like our Floundering Fathers limited them, in fact --they'd have no rights, their owners would not have limited liability, and their missions would be extremely limited by their charters which would ALSO have an EXPIRATION DATE.

You want an old time society?

There's your old time American society.

One that does not TRUST corporations and understands how to keep them from becoming MASTERS of society, like they so obcviously have become in the last 200+ years.

AND SHE IS STILL HERE!!

on and fricken on

So logically you gotta ask the question. Why do libturds champion the lawbreakers?[/QUOTE]

VOTES

Forum List

Back