Whitman Maid Story Pushed by California Nurses UNION.

yep, willow is lost in the wilderness. This story was broke by a lawyer, remember?? Remember that? So WHO IS DEFECTING NOW??? Just nod your head like the lil doggie in the car window, because the union hasn't 1 iota to do with Whitmans demise. Even though I secretly wish it did.

Actually Willow is dead on.

Another sympathizer. The story was run by a Lawyer, not a union. A union member help her get a lawyer, big deal. You are dead on alright! dead on arrival..............
:cuckoo:

See why people don't like the thugs in unions? Pieces of shit.

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

Ok, carry on!:lol:
the San Francisco Chronicle is non-union?

Is Hannity, O'Reilly & Beck Inc. non-union?

:clap2:

Spoken like a true commie

Clapping like a two dollar whore with crabs.

Another sympathizer. The story was run by a Lawyer, not a union. A union member help her get a lawyer, big deal. You are dead on alright! dead on arrival..............

I can imagine the scandal had a priest called in a lawyer for the poor illegal housekeeper. Willow would be accusing the church of defeating Whitman..............geeze guys, get a grip.

Thanks for making your self irrelevant with your stupidity...

It goes along with this thread........... I can't make cons intelligent, so I dummy it down with equal examples to Willow. Even you call it stupid.

this is pretty slimy.

she should be scooped by ice, period.

Yes, Meg should have been jailed for her role in hiring an harboring an illegal for years. Instead, because she lives in the "other world", she gets a get out of jail free card, and pays the illegal $5,500. in back pay. Her poor husband is probably missing his nightly BJ he was getting, for his role in keeping the maid protected.

Clapping like a two dollar whore with crabs.

I can imagine the scandal had a priest called in a lawyer for the poor illegal housekeeper. Willow would be accusing the church of defeating Whitman..............geeze guys, get a grip.

Thanks for making your self irrelevant with your stupidity...

It goes along with this thread........... I can't make cons intelligent, so I dummy it down with equal examples to Willow. Even you call it stupid.

And you troll so well.

Just a thought. If an alien gets an illegal SS# used for work, doesn't the real owner of the card get to keep the work hours and payments in their account? I suppose so, and I also guess that there are a lot of Americans getting rich off the back of illegals. If one is barely getting by, he might make his name & SS# available to the people who make the cards illegally.

Last edited:
LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

Hmm is a political party in essence a union?

they employ union members
or are you too fucking stupid to realize that

that YOU are the idiot

You being an imbecile in the vegetative state doesn't help your case.
yet it is YOU that is the one displaying all those characteristics

Sorry imbecile, you are the one that interjected a news paper into the thread, when the discussion is who exposed Meg Whitman. The lawyer did, not in a newspaper, but on television. Now do you have that ol time feeling, and feel like a fool?:lol:

Forum List

Back