Whitman Maid Story Pushed by California Nurses UNION.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
One of the most tantalizing mysteries in California's 2010 gubernatorial election involved the connection between one of the state's poorest women and one of its wealthiest.

How did an undocumented, Mexican-born housekeeper, Nicandra Diaz Santillan, end up in the national spotlight, boldly confronting her former boss, billionaire GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman?

The short answer: with the help of a union.

Read more: Whitman's maid story was pushed by nurses union

HUH? Is that any different from a political party or a corporation backing someone to do a similar thing?

I hope you were being sarcastic.

HUH? Is that any different from a political party or a corporation backing someone to do a similar thing?

No fucking way was I being sarcastic. The powerful union thugs used a person who was here illegally, stole ID illegally and stole a SS card illegaly, lied to her employer and the employer became the bad guy. fuck the hell off asswipe.

See why people don't like the thugs in unions? Pieces of shit.

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

Ok, carry on!:lol:

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

What about them?

No fucking way was I being sarcastic. The powerful union thugs used a person who was here illegally, stole ID illegally and stole a SS card illegaly, lied to her employer and the employer became the bad guy. fuck the hell off asswipe.

Ohh? sorry then your BAD.

Remember this word in the next discussion held on these boards regarding eeeevil corporations and their undue influence on politics/politicians?

What is a Union but a corporation unto itself only it's product is labor, and manipulation of politicians, elections to grow even larger?

They should be treated no different.

WOW! Willow is a nasty lil bitch!!! But a forgiving bitch infatuated with Whitman and whatever it is two bitches do together..............LMAO!:lol::lol::eek:

Remember this word in the next discussion held on these boards regarding eeeevil corporations and their undue influence on politics/politicians?

What is a Union but a corporation unto itself only it's product is labor, and manipulation of politicians, elections to grow even larger?

Isn't that what I said?
A union is pretty much a worker owned corporation.

One of the most tantalizing mysteries in California's 2010 gubernatorial election involved the connection between one of the state's poorest women and one of its wealthiest.

How did an undocumented, Mexican-born housekeeper, Nicandra Diaz Santillan, end up in the national spotlight, boldly confronting her former boss, billionaire GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman?

The short answer: with the help of a union.

Read more: Whitman's maid story was pushed by nurses union

Yes, most of us suspected corruption as soon as we saw whom she lawyered up with...:eusa_whistle:

How about you stop deflecting.... you libs are so God damned stupid.

You just cant face the facts can ya'll?

Isn't that what I said?
A union is pretty much a worker owned corporation.

Yes...and?

I was signaling a little reminder to you. Just remember what their endeavours create...and try to remember at whose expense...

Last edited:
Unions produce nothing. They only steal from others.

they produce better working conditions and wages for their owners the workers.

At who's expense? Ponder that if you dare.

Thats way over their pay grade..... it would take a couple of them just to ponder it, and then several others to actually implement the thoughts.... then you have all the forms to fill out also.

Just too much work.

Forum List

Back