Whitman Maid Story Pushed by California Nurses UNION.

HUH? Is that any different from a political party or a corporation backing someone to do a similar thing?

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Remember this word in the next discussion held on these boards regarding eeeevil corporations and their undue influence on politics/politicians?

What is a Union but a corporation unto itself only it's product is labor, and manipulation of politicians, elections to grow even larger?

They should be treated no different.
And yet they are. Of course we could all be buddies and share in the riches, if corporations just had a little more consideration for the workers. We like to spread the labor and wage benefits around a little more equally.

And yet they are. Of course we could all be buddies and share in the riches, if corporations just had a little more consideration for the workers. We like to spread the labor and wage benefits around a little more equally.

Spoken like a true commie :clap2:

they produce better working conditions and wages for their owners the workers.

At who's expense? Ponder that if you dare.

Ohh the consumers expense of course, same as the corporations make their profit from.

workers that are paid more can buy more, Workers that are paid less buy less, ponder that.
Workers that are paid more raise the cost of products and services, reducing the number of people who can afford them.

Ponder that.

leninsmile4pv.jpg

Ohh the consumers expense of course, same as the corporations make their profit from.

workers that are paid more can buy more, Workers that are paid less buy less, ponder that.
Workers that are paid more raise the cost of products and services, reducing the number of people who can afford them.

Ponder that.

Board Rules prohibit REP at this time and all that...:clap2:

And might I add why alot of companies go off our shores?

Ponder that.

I do often, it is a bit cyclical. However it worked pretty well until offshoring and global trade, etc kicked in.
And yes unions get corrupt and slimey just like governments and corporations.

Ponder that.

Why to increase profit margins not to make a profit but to increase them. to increase their stock price. Or at least that is how it started.

however once several move offshore then their competition also has to move offshore to make a profit. People here get laid off and buy less, etc, etc
Kind of an avalanche effect that leads to our country's downfall.

I do understand far more of the larger picture than those of you who just follow political pundits do.

Last edited:

Ponder that.

*tips hat*
No, you may not, because it highlights the unions' role in why our manufacturing base is practically nonexistent.

Ponder that.

I do often, it is a bit cyclical. However it worked pretty well until offshoring and global trade, etc kicked in.
That's about when unions starting getting greedy, isn't it?

Which came first?
And yes unions get corrupt and slimey just like governments and corporations.
:clap2:

See why people don't like the thugs in unions? Pieces of shit.

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

Ok, carry on!:lol:

How about you stop deflecting.... you libs are so God damned stupid.

You just cant face the facts can ya'll?

yep, willow is lost in the wilderness. This story was broke by a lawyer, remember?? Remember that? So WHO IS DEFECTING NOW??? Just nod your head like the lil doggie in the car window, because the union hasn't 1 iota to do with Whitmans demise. Even though I secretly wish it did.

LMAO! How about the nonunion scabs who run the story, or the nonunion news services, or the nonunion internet services, or Limbaugh, or Hannity, or Palin, or Coulter, or...................... Pieces of smegma...........

yep, willow is lost in the wilderness. This story was broke by a lawyer, remember?? Remember that? So WHO IS DEFECTING NOW??? Just nod your head like the lil doggie in the car window, because the union hasn't 1 iota to do with Whitmans demise. Even though I secretly wish it did.
I should use a typical leftist tactic and start a thread titled:

"Shintao Wishes Union Thugs Would Beat Whitman to Death"

Actually Willow is dead on.

Another sympathizer. The story was run by a Lawyer, not a union. A union member help her get a lawyer, big deal. You are dead on alright! dead on arrival..............

Last edited:
I can imagine the scandal had a priest called in a lawyer for the poor illegal housekeeper. Willow would be accusing the church of defeating Whitman..............geeze guys, get a grip.

Spoken like a true commie

Clapping like a two dollar whore with crabs.

Another sympathizer. The story was run by a Lawyer, not a union. A union member help her get a lawyer, big deal. You are dead on alright! dead on arrival..............

I can imagine the scandal had a priest called in a lawyer for the poor illegal housekeeper. Willow would be accusing the church of defeating Whitman..............geeze guys, get a grip.

Thanks for making your self irrelevant with your stupidity...

Forum List

Back