Whitey doctor statue who did experimental surgery without anesthesia on enslaved black women be GONE

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A bronze statue of a 19th-century doctor who did experimental surgery without anesthesia on enslaved black women was removed from Central Park on Tuesday. Controversial statue of J. Marion Sims removed from Central Park

DANG! Sims used a shoemaker's awl to pry the skull bones of enslaved women's babies into alignment. These experiments had a 100% fatality rate. Sims often performed autopsies on the corpses, which he kept for further research on the condition

(FFS! That's one way to assure a fresh free supply).

upload_2018-4-18_16-8-55.png

:11_2_1043:I have mixed feelings here. Most 18th-20th Century American Whitey's did Crimes Against Humanities crimes.
As America's first new 1%er overlords being now kings themselves etc.:dunno:

But I'm for women to have the best care possible. But doing thang this way is Pure Whitey ways for some Racist WN
type Bigots who follow their lords' false man-made SCAM!. Just more of the sickness of religions.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Anesthesia wasn't yet fully accepted into surgical practice, and he was unaware of the use of ether at that time. Were it not for Sims, there would be no practice of gynecology today and millions of women would have suffered or died.

J. Marion Sims - Wikipedia

And yet the OP recently stated his adoration for Planned Parenthood in another thread........

If he could get away with it...he'd probably enjoy butchering whiteys babies.

Anesthesia wasn't yet fully accepted into surgical practice, and he was unaware of the use of ether at that time. Were it not for Sims, there would be no practice of gynecology today and millions of women would have suffered or died.

but at least more white women would be dying!

So if Gynecology is now "racist", I suggest all women abstain from that.

because no one else ever would have thought of gynecology

Well someone had come up with it.

But I object to the OP's term "Whitey doctor", because there were most likely very few "Darkey doctors" at the time.

There were many
Anesthetic options.
It cost money.
They were Slaves.
FFS!

A bronze statue of a 19th-century doctor who did experimental surgery without anesthesia on enslaved black women was removed from Central Park on Tuesday. Controversial statue of J. Marion Sims removed from Central Park

DANG! Sims used a shoemaker's awl to pry the skull bones of enslaved women's babies into alignment. These experiments had a 100% fatality rate. Sims often performed autopsies on the corpses, which he kept for further research on the condition

View attachment 188758

:11_2_1043:I have mixed feelings here. Most 18th-20th Century American Whitey's did Crimes Against Humanities crimes.

But I'm for women to have the best care possible. But doing thang this way is Pure Whitey ways for some Racist WN
type Bigots who follow their lords' false man-made SCAM!. Just more of the sickness of religions.

Whitey? Yeah, nothing racist there..

People in Africa are still doing his practices. They almost know what causes pregnancy.
Dudes a fuckin hero

And yet the OP recently stated his adoration for Planned Parenthood in another thread........

If he could get away with it...he'd probably enjoy butchering whiteys babies.

LOL. Women can abort or keep. It's their business.

Baking bread is not an eatable bread loaf.
Baking Live Goo in the oven is not a Live Born Baby.

The Words Birth/Born! Means getting a label and Paperwork called Live Birth Cert.
Goo in the Oven is Goo till it breaks out the womb. Or we need to charge these female with a crime.
Killing their baby goo before born by way of natural events..
We don't give points in football unless the ball passes the goal line.

See how simple this is?

View attachment 188758

Another Progressive success story

soviet-censorship-naval-commissar-vanishes.jpg

Forum List

Back