Whitey doctor statue who did experimental surgery without anesthesia on enslaved black women be GONE

Nobody has a fetus. They have babies.

To Baz and Progs, they're nothing more than "Goo"

Too bad their "goo" was allowed to bake.
He did what they all do. He said it's their choice "to keep or abort..." But they never finish the sentence -- keep or abort WHAT!
Nobody says they're gonna "keep" a fetus, but they need to DEHUMANIZE the unborn child so there's no guilt about ripping he CHILD into "goo."

Leftists have no soul.

Because of the white doctor's pioneering efforts, more black babies are killed every year in NYC than are live born.

40% of all babies that are killed in mommy's womb are black, against 13% of their population.

The plan is working perfectly.

Anesthesia wasn't yet fully accepted into surgical practice, and he was unaware of the use of ether at that time. Were it not for Sims, there would be no practice of gynecology today and millions of women would have suffered or died.

J. Marion Sims - Wikipedia

The OP is just a racist idiot.
You know I'm White? Don't confuse me with defective Whitey DOPer WN types.

White, black, brown, doesn’t matter. You are still a racist idiot.

Anesthesia wasn't yet fully accepted into surgical practice, and he was unaware of the use of ether at that time. Were it not for Sims, there would be no practice of gynecology today and millions of women would have suffered or died.

How so Gun Nutter?

How so Gun Nutter?

How can I make this simple enough for even you to understand?

The racism is still racism no matter your color. That doesn’t change the definition. Perhaps you are just a liar, or perhaps you hate your own race. It is still stupidly racist.

A bronze statue of a 19th-century doctor who did experimental surgery without anesthesia on enslaved black women was removed from Central Park on Tuesday. Controversial statue of J. Marion Sims removed from Central Park

DANG! Sims used a shoemaker's awl to pry the skull bones of enslaved women's babies into alignment. These experiments had a 100% fatality rate. Sims often performed autopsies on the corpses, which he kept for further research on the condition

(FFS! That's one way to assure a fresh free supply).

View attachment 188758

:11_2_1043:I have mixed feelings here. Most 18th-20th Century American Whitey's did Crimes Against Humanities crimes.
As America's first new 1%er overlords being now kings themselves etc.:dunno:

But I'm for women to have the best care possible. But doing thang this way is Pure Whitey ways for some Racist WN
type Bigots who follow their lords' false man-made SCAM!. Just more of the sickness of religions.
..most 18th-19th Century Native Americans did Crimes Against Humanities
..they murdered/warred on/displaced/decimated/TORTURED as a cultural policy/etc
..NA children participated in the TORTURE
..we better get rid of all the places/roads/statues/etc named after NAs

Last edited:

How so Gun Nutter?

The racism is still racism no matter your color. That doesn’t change the definition. Perhaps you are just a liar, or perhaps you hate your own race. It is still stupidly racist.

Are you sure calling out the differences between White vs Whitey is racism?
Telling you White is not Black. Is not racism As they are different colors.
Telling you Light Black is not the same as Dark Black. Is not racism.
Oops.. Sorry, Black and White are not colors. If we want to be accurate.

White folks are rational vs Whitey Folks who are irrational DOPers!
And forget about those WN Whitey Folks, they be just SICK in the head more than DOPers are!

Iroquois are the most renowned for their cruelty towards other human beings. Scholars know that they ruthlessly tortured war prisoners
David Scheimann
"About twelve hundred Iroquois came," a Huron remembered. "They took their anger out on the Fathers: they stripped them naked; they tore their fingernails off. They rained blows on their shoulders with sticks, on their kidneys and stomach and legs and face, and no part of their body was spared this torment.
Iroquois' destruction of Huronia
those whiteys are really bad :rolleyes-41:

How so Gun Nutter?

And forget about those WN Whitey Folks, they be just SICK in the head more than DOPers are!
You're not talking about colors, you're discussing races. Stay focused.

How so Gun Nutter?

I answered the post. "The racism is still racism no matter your color."
So we are chatting about no Color racism now? Interesting.

There were many
Anesthetic options.

Lying, racist, moron. You are so biased, you don't even try to hide your bigotry. Anesthesia had just been discovered in 1842, around the same time, (ether) and wasn't even fully or widely accepted yet. What was their other options, hitting on head with hammer? Choking till unconscious? Frontal lobotomy? YOU SAID THERE WERE MANY. Name them with clear documentation to document your claims or STFU and crawl back into your damned hole.

How so Gun Nutter?

I answered the post. "The racism is still racism no matter your color."
So we are chatting about no Color racism now? Interesting.
You're the one who brought up colorism during a conversation about race. BTW, you ignored my poignant and brilliant observation from a few posts ago:

Because of the white doctor's pioneering efforts, more black babies are killed every year in NYC than are live born.

40% of all babies that are killed in mommy's womb are black, against 13% of their population.

The plan is working perfectly.

There were many
Anesthetic options.

Lying, racist, moron. You are so biased, you don't even try to hide your bigotry. Anesthesia had just been discovered in 1842, around the same time, (ether) and wasn't even fully or widely accepted yet. What was their other options, hitting on head with hammer? Choking till unconscious? Frontal lobotomy? YOU SAID THERE WERE MANY. Name them with clear documentation to document your claims or STFU and crawl back into your damned hole.
Chloroform was around since 1831. Whitey Religious Doc saw these women as Live Stock and was not going to waste money on comforts.

There were many
Anesthetic options.

Chloroform was around since 1831. Whitey Religious Doc saw these women as Live Stock and was not going to waste money on comforts.

WRONG AGAIN, Jackass. Do you ever have ANYTHING to say that isn't total bull? It wasn't until 1842 that Robert Mortimer Glover even discovered the anesthetic qualities of chloroform on laboratory animals in LONDON. And it was not until 1847 that Scottish obstetrician James Y. Simpson was the first to demonstrate the anesthetic properties of chloroform on humans and helped to popularize the drug for use in medicine. Then it wasn't until the 1850s, that chloroform was actually being produced on a commercial basis for widespread use.

Chloroform - Wikipedia

When did Sims begin his work in gynecology? The early 1840s.

There were many
Anesthetic options.

WRONG AGAIN, Jackass. Do you ever have ANYTHING to say that isn't total bull? It wasn't until 1842 that Robert Mortimer Glover even discovered the anesthetic qualities of chloroform on laboratory animals in LONDON. And it was not until 1847 that Scottish obstetrician James Y. Simpson was the first to demonstrate the anesthetic properties of chloroform on humans and helped to popularize the drug for use in medicine. Then it wasn't until the 1850s, that chloroform was actually being produced on a commercial basis for widespread use.

Chloroform - Wikipedia

Okay my bad, I was off a few years on when this Whitey Doc Abused His Human Live stocks.

But I know this painkiller was around. "sweet oil of vitriol" !

SOoooo... again! Whitey Religious Doc saw these women as Live Stock and was not going to waste money on comforts.
Let we just apply the facts on them times. Before Civil Rights and Black having equal full Whitey rights'.
Which still pissy- off All Levels and Brandings of the defective DOPer Class!

There were many
Anesthetic options.

Chloroform - Wikipedia

Okay my bad, I was off a few years on when this Whitey Doc Abused His Human Live stocks.

SOoooo... again! Whitey Religious Doc saw these women as Live Stock and was not going to waste money on comforts.
Let we just apply the facts on them times. Before Civil Rights and Black having equal full Whitey rights'.
Whitey has talked you (or tricked you, if you're man enough to admit it) into achieving an all but zero negative growth rate. And you're doing it to yourselves.

Dat's some power he holds over you, right dere.

How so Gun Nutter?

No you ignorant racist idiot. What you said is racist. You are too ignorant and racist to bother with. Dismissed.

There were many
Anesthetic options.

Chloroform - Wikipedia

Whitey has talked you (or tricked you, if you're man enough to admit it) into achieving an all but zero negative growth rate. And you're doing it to yourselves.

Dat's some power he holds over you, right dere.
Dang? I see you're well trained in godly ways on Faux DOPers News Tee Vee!

Forum List

Back