Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

Tor
Toro made a really intelligent point. You should think about what he said.
Toro has never made a really intelligent point, so I know you must be a liar.
Thank you for your intelligence test submission . Do not hold your breath until the results.

You aren't smart enough to gauge my intelligence, liar.
Have a latke Sober up

You do realize a latke is a potato fritter, not coffee and milk.......right?

I'm not sure how latkes help with the sobering process, but I trust you have some experience so I'll take your word on it.

I have vast experience with everything Jewish ,,,,,,The rabbi even told me it won't be long now

Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.

Really? Does everything have to be a political conspiracy theory?

Bulger was killed because he had dropped a dime on his fellow mob people. When a person does that, they are green lit to be killed, no expiration date.

Bulger had managed to go into hiding in CA, and when he was finally caught, he was sent to prison. When the mob bosses found out, they figured out how to get to him and had him offed. You can't rat on the mob and expect to live long even in witness protection. The life expectancy of an informant is much less while in prison, because the mob has ways to get to people inside.

Nope, sorry, this is just a simple case of snitches get stitches.

Toro has never made a really intelligent point, so I know you must be a liar.
Thank you for your intelligence test submission . Do not hold your breath until the results.

Have a latke Sober up

I'm not sure how latkes help with the sobering process, but I trust you have some experience so I'll take your word on it.

I have vast experience with everything Jewish ,,,,,,The rabbi even told me it won't be long now

It won't be long till what?

If you have vast experience with everything Jewish I'm baffled by your statement that latkes help with drunkeness.

Have a latke Sober up

If you have vast experience with everything Jewish I'm baffled by your statement that latkes help with drunkeness.

Actually, any food with a high fat and carbohydrate content will help soak up the alcohol in your bloodstream and process it faster than if you didn't have anything to eat.

Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.

Really? Does everything have to be a political conspiracy theory?

Bulger was killed because he had dropped a dime on his fellow mob people. When a person does that, they are green lit to be killed, no expiration date.

Bulger had managed to go into hiding in CA, and when he was finally caught, he was sent to prison. When the mob bosses found out, they figured out how to get to him and had him offed. You can't rat on the mob and expect to live long even in witness protection. The life expectancy of an informant is much less while in prison, because the mob has ways to get to people inside.

Nope, sorry, this is just a simple case of snitches get stitches.
Yeah, I have to agrree with gaybiker. This is a bit much.

Have a latke Sober up

A BRIS

I'm pretty sure the moron thought latkes were a caffeinated drink.

I know it isn't like a common tradition for drunk Jews to down latkes to sober up.

E
Especially for an 89 year old. No wonder he was injured beyond recognition.
Perhaps one the weight lifting machines they have broke a cable and the weights fell on him. I saw that happen once.
It can happen when you bench-press your age I guess.
They did not even give him time to get to the gym.
Sure they did. How else could it have happened.
It happened in his cell. It is good to read before forming opinions and talking.
I say they are lying and it didn't happen is his cell.

Perhaps one the weight lifting machines they have broke a cable and the weights fell on him. I saw that happen once.
It can happen when you bench-press your age I guess.
They did not even give him time to get to the gym.
Sure they did. How else could it have happened.
It happened in his cell. It is good to read before forming opinions and talking.
I say they are lying and it didn't happen is his cell.
Feds did it, or arranged to have it done.

I don't think prisons should be avenues for murdering people, regardless of the crime. The person imprisoned is there to keep him from harming himself and others, and if he was that hard to live with by other prisoners or even guards, he should have been protected from such a fate.

This nation stands for having laws and abiding by them. People are sent to prison when they serially ignore laws and commit crimes. They are experiencing the life of people who are or should be reviewing their crime, and hopefully are given a sentence commensurate with righting the wrongs of the past by the passage of time they could have been living like free men. Lessons do not come easy for some, so that's why some of them get long stints. Death by murder does not teach a lesson to the inmate. Murder of a prisoner should be so severely punished others will think twice before offing someone they dislike or heard being disparaged by any number of sources.

Justice is not served in this way.

I don't think prisons should be avenues for murdering people, regardless of the crime. The person imprisoned is there to keep him from harming himself and others, and if he was that hard to live with by other prisoners or even guards, he should have been protected from such a fate.

This nation stands for having laws and abiding by them. People are sent to prison when they serially ignore laws and commit crimes. They are experiencing the life of people who are or should be reviewing their crime, and hopefully are given a sentence commensurate with righting the wrongs of the past by the passage of time they could have been living like free men. Lessons do not come easy for some, so that's why some of them get long stints. Death by murder does not teach a lesson to the inmate. Murder of a prisoner should be so severely punished others will think twice before offing someone they dislike or heard being disparaged by any number of sources.

I dunno. If he murdered one of my loved ones, I would be happy that he got the same while in Prison. Dude was rotten to the core and showed no mercy to people he deemed not worthy to live. Well, prisoners do some deeming on their own. Like child murderers, rapists and killers. Once gen pop learns the crime when it comes to kids..that perp doesn't last long. I see that as a good thing.

The number one priority we had as corrections officers was to insure the offenders were safe while they were incarcerated.

I can think of a few clods whose washing out to sea wouldn't bother me in the least.
Am I on that list?

Of course not. I've been wishing people into the cornfield since Rod Serling gave me the idea, and nobody at USMB is even close to that list.
What must one do to be on that list?

Belong in Peaksville, for starters.
That was even more than less than helpful, Rod Serling.

I can think of a few clods whose washing out to sea wouldn't bother me in the least.
Am I on that list?

Of course not. I've been wishing people into the cornfield since Rod Serling gave me the idea, and nobody at USMB is even close to that list.

Some just can't be halped.

Am I on that list?

Some just can't be halped.

Some people have to learn lessons the hard way.

Forum List

Back