Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.

Trump worked with people in the mafia when he was in real estate. Bulger was going to spill the beans about Trump to Mueller so Trump had him whacked.

See how easy it is to make up conspiracy theories?

Trump’s rube worshippers believe pretty much any conspiracy theory if it’s about Hillary, Soros, liberals or the Derp State.

I wonder if he found Heaven..almost??

Greg

Last edited:

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.

Who is James Mueller?

Personally..I think it was a hit from a long standing order from the Mob. So..no surprise.

I think the name WHITeY IS WHAT GOT HIM KILLED.....just sayin

Personally..I think it was a hit from a long standing order from the Mob. So..no surprise.
And here is how that works. They move cons around from unit to unit. Where I worked they did it every two years because after two years the cons were very familiar with the whole place, all the staff, and how things ran, when things got done.

When a con is to be moved he isn't told where and the staff involved in the transfer are not supposed to tell anyone because telling the cons is a sure fire way for one of them to have someone waiting along the way to either kill the con, or break him out. This pos was killed right when he got to the unit he was moved to or placed in. What does that tell you? Someone told someone where he was going and when. Staff.

That's the main reason I quit. The staff will get you hurt. The one time I was assaulted was because this pos CO let this trouble maker go where he was unauthorized and I stopped him.

And here is how that works. They move cons around from unit to unit. Where I worked they did it every two years because after two years the cons were very familiar with the whole place, all the staff, and how things ran, when things got done.

When a con is to be moved he isn't told where and the staff involved in the transfer are not supposed to tell anyone because telling the cons is a sure fire way for one of them to have someone waiting along the way to either kill the con, or break him out. This pos was killed right when he got to the unit he was moved to or placed in. What does that tell you? Someone told someone where he was going and when. Staff.

That's the main reason I quit. The staff will get you hurt. The one time I was assaulted was because this pos CO let this trouble maker go where he was unauthorized and I stopped him.
This is what goes on in our prisons these days. It is appalling.
All those federal agency goons come and go at will, and they grab inmates all the time and move them around and injure and kill them.

This is what goes on in our prisons these days. It is appalling.
All those federal agency goons come and go at will, and they grab inmates all the time and move them around and injure and kill them.
Many are ran by libstains and there is the problem. Plus little training. When I had gate duty the cops that came to pick up a con or leave one were appalled at what went on.

Forum List

Back