Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

He was 89 he might have just expired on his own..
Nah. He was a snitch and even though 89, there is a code that had to be followed in his world. I hope he rots in hell and shares whatever accommodation they have down there with Hillary for eternity when her time comes.
Will Hillary and Trump get along better down there?
I worry about Hillary. Remember, she fainted when is was 80 degrees in NYC. She's going to have a hell of a time down there. (sorry)

E
Except he was beaten beyond recognition.
Perhaps he accidentally fell off his bunk. You know that happens all the time in prison.
Especially for an 89 year old. No wonder he was injured beyond recognition.
Perhaps one the weight lifting machines they have broke a cable and the weights fell on him. I saw that happen once.

Nah. He was a snitch and even though 89, there is a code that had to be followed in his world. I hope he rots in hell and shares whatever accommodation they have down there with Hillary for eternity when her time comes.
Will Hillary and Trump get along better down there?
I worry about Hillary. Remember, she fainted when is was 80 degrees in NYC. She's going to have a hell of a time down there. (sorry)
satan speaks.jpg

E
Perhaps he accidentally fell off his bunk. You know that happens all the time in prison.
Perhaps one the weight lifting machines they have broke a cable and the weights fell on him. I saw that happen once.
It can happen when you bench-press your age I guess.

Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.
How convenient
You know, Mueller is a Republican, so there is a good chance that he is a criminal and a rapist.
He's as big a liberal pos as any there are.
No, he is a Republican. And a war hero. You guys go after your own without even thinking.
Just because he calls himself a republican does not mean he is not a liberal shit stain. He is. McCain was a war hero, and a shit stain. Lurch is the same.
You are pathetic. Anyone on your side who does not think like you is a liberal. The man is a war hero, he has served his country since then. He is serving his country now. You are the shit stain.

E
That or when the convicts cut through the cable leaving only few strands.

How convenient
You know, Mueller is a Republican, so there is a good chance that he is a criminal and a rapist.
No, he is a Republican. And a war hero. You guys go after your own without even thinking.
Just because he calls himself a republican does not mean he is not a liberal shit stain. He is. McCain was a war hero, and a shit stain. Lurch is the same.
You are pathetic. Anyone on your side who does not think like you is a liberal. The man is a war hero, he has served his country since then. He is serving his country now. You are the shit stain.
No I'm not. I can see clearly that he is a liberal pos.

E
They did not even give him time to get to the gym.

E
Sure they did. How else could it have happened.

How the fuck did I find myself in the conspiracy theory section? From the flame zone to here?

While toro's making up fake conspiracies to deny other possibilities that might not be fake.

No wonder he says it's cray out here.

He's one of the cray. Later on this.

:04:
When ever something gets a little too close to the truth, USMB has an obligation to put it into the Conspiracy Zone to protect themselves from commercial and social liability from the very folks that said threads could impugn.

The administrators have no idea who will come out on top, they only care about commercial success. Will it be the clandestine folks that conspired to do the hit on Khashoggi? Or those clandestine folks that conspired to do the hit on Whitey? There is a Deep State war going on, and it is impossible at this point to say who will be victorious, best to CYA.

Both are loathsome folks to be sure. . . . Both working for clandestine organizations to subvert the will of the public government. . .

he-pulls-a-knife-you-pull-a-gun-he-sends-one-of-yours-to-the-hospital-you-send-one-of-his-to-the-mor.jpg

Anyone on the right who is after Mueller for doing his job for his country is a pathetic shit stain. You should hold that rhetoric for us liberals, not for your own.

E
They are protecting Trump. Trump was a Democrat, he is in the same boat as Mueller.

Anyone on the right who is after Mueller for doing his job for his country is a pathetic shit stain. You should hold that rhetoric for us liberals, not for your own.
He's a liberal as I have told you. He has a history of being a liberal. The only you reason pretend to like him is that he is going after Trump. Forever and ever.

Here is an avatar for you.

shit stain.png

E
They are protecting Trump. Trump was a Democrat, he is in the same boat as Mueller.
More lies from the media fed.

E
It happened in his cell. It is good to read before forming opinions and talking.

Forum List

Back