Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

No, he is a Republican. And a war hero. You guys go after your own without even thinking.
Just because he calls himself a republican does not mean he is not a liberal shit stain. He is. McCain was a war hero, and a shit stain. Lurch is the same.
You are pathetic. Anyone on your side who does not think like you is a liberal. The man is a war hero, he has served his country since then. He is serving his country now. You are the shit stain.
No I'm not. I can see clearly that he is a liberal pos.
Anyone on the right who is after Mueller for doing his job for his country is a pathetic shit stain. You should hold that rhetoric for us liberals, not for your own.
He's a liberal as I have told you. He has a history of being a liberal. The only you reason pretend to like him is that he is going after Trump. Forever and ever.

Here is an avatar for you.

View attachment 225927
Unintelligent people such as yourself are the reason I am rarely on these boards any more. Good evening sir.

Now your President Trump was accused of rape by his wife Why won't he burn in hell ?
Same reason Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court.
Oh Because Republicans love perverts?? Thanks
And now they are accusing Mueller the same way that they complained that Mr K was accused.
ya gotta love the way republicans throw the word hypocrite around
Do they know it? Yes they do, when they are talking about liberals. They complain about how terrible liberals treat them, but instead of liberals, they say libtards. They are the people you do not want to get angry when you are eating at Cracker Barrel.

Tor
How the fuck did I find myself in the conspiracy theory section? From the flame zone to here?

While toro's making up fake conspiracies to deny other possibilities that might not be fake.

No wonder he says it's cray out here.

He's one of the cray. Later on this.

:04:
Toro made a really intelligent point. You should think about what he said.
Toro has never made a really intelligent point, so I know you must be a liar.

Tor
How the fuck did I find myself in the conspiracy theory section? From the flame zone to here?

While toro's making up fake conspiracies to deny other possibilities that might not be fake.

Thank you for your intelligence test submission . Do not hold your breath until the results.

Tor

Thank you for your intelligence test submission . Do not hold your breath until the results.

You aren't smart enough to gauge my intelligence, liar.

Tor

Have a latke Sober up

Frankly, I surprised Whitey lived to be 89. That's the truly shocking thing.

Tor

But, I bet your intelligence liar is pretty high.

Tor

Have a latke Sober up
Thank you. I was thinking the same thing.

Tor

Have a latke Sober up

You do realize a latke is a potato fritter, not coffee and milk.......right?

I'm not sure how latkes help with the sobering process, but I trust you have some experience so I'll take your word on it.

Tor

Have a latke Sober up

Getting food into your body would help more than a coffee.

I
I can think of a few clods whose washing out to sea wouldn't bother me in the least.
Am I on that list?

Of course not. I've been wishing people into the cornfield since Rod Serling gave me the idea, and nobody at USMB is even close to that list.
What must one do to be on that list?
I cannot even compensate what you would have to do. If a Black or other minority person had done what he did, they would have already been executed.

Tor

Have a latke Sober up

I'm not sure how latkes help with the sobering process, but I trust you have some experience so I'll take your word on it.

Those look great My mom may she rip passed the recipe on to my wife I'll tell you the secret It's getting the old time grater for potatoes

hijack2.jpg

Forum List

Back