Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

"REVEALED: Murdered wheelchair-bound mob boss Whitey Bulger, 89, was 'wheeled away from security cameras by three inmates with mafia ties before they beat him to death with a lock in a sock and tried to gouge his eyes out.'"

One lingering question for FBI director Robert Mueller - The Boston Globe

Boston gangster Whitey Bulger is killed behind bars | Daily Mail Online

Whitey Bulger And The FBI: What Did Robert Mueller Know And When Did He Know It?

He was given virtual immunity by the FBI... until they withdrew it. A perfect hit man.

:popcorn:
What bullshit. and why not listen to Kevin Weeks instead of asshole reporters and web writers?

and the Winter Hill Gang was not The Irish Mafia. Whitey did come out of, and ended up controlling some Irish mob, but The Indian, the Matoranos, Flemmi, and others had no loyalty to any "Irish" Mob.

I remember being at Boston PD Headquarters and the station in the South End (where people joked about being injured by falling the upstairs), and seeing and listening to Cops from South Boston and Dorchester joke with some detainees about the 'Mullins' gang and ties to Whitey this back between 1974 and 1976).

I remember a friend who became a Sergeant in the BPD (whose grandpa (not Lombardo) was one of the old Mustache Pete's in the NE) giving tours (along with a few other BPD folks) in the old Combat Zone, to newly arrived FBI honchos and agents. US Attorneys and BPD, Prosecutors and others had working relationships with underground organized crime, because it worked for everyone to know each other. They thought of it as respect and other stuff.

I would have trusted State Police more than FBI or BPD, but as we know - at the Lincoln St Garage thing, the Statie's were compromised. Funny, the State office building was across the street. I personal witnessed State Police entering a building at night with bags posing as 'workmen' - a building across the street from Lincoln St Garage. I was probably doing a drug deal at the time..not admitting anything

And it's still.

RIP

:lol:

The salient point was reached in the OP.

Dead as a door-nail.

He's not taking offense even if the liberals... who don't care if he's dead, want his vote and his offense.

"REVEALED: Murdered wheelchair-bound mob boss Whitey Bulger, 89, was 'wheeled away from security cameras by three inmates with mafia ties before they beat him to death with a lock in a sock and tried to gouge his eyes out.'"

One lingering question for FBI director Robert Mueller - The Boston Globe

Whitey Bulger And The FBI: What Did Robert Mueller Know And When Did He Know It?

He was given virtual immunity by the FBI... until they withdrew it. A perfect hit man.

:popcorn:

Typical of the American KGB. Mewler is the typical FBI guy in that regard. I would LOVE to hear that “one question for Robert Muller”. Bet he gives the same answer. He is such a crooked fucker. Wish he was there for Bulger’s going away party. It’s what he deserves.

Of course the fed goons killed him, that's what they do. When the Bundys were in jail there was a regular procession of different *agents* who would come and demand to see Ryan, and when they left he would be strip/cavity searched. Sometimes it was US marshalls, sometimes it was FBI...one time they came and said they were taking him to see a surgeon because he had a bullet in his shoulder (which they denied). He refused, they dragged him around a bit, loaded him into a car, brought him back, cavity searched him...and nobody says anything, they deny it or just don't acknowledge it. It's disgusting how the fed goon agencies function.

It emerged in Bulger's 2013 trial that he had served as an FBI informant as far back as 1975, though he always denied it. The deal gave Bulger virtual impunity to commit any crime he wanted for decades - except for murder.

Law enforcement sources tell DailyMail.com that Whitey had been talking about outing people in the top echelon of the controversial FBI informant program.

The sources said he hadn't even been processed at the West Virginia facility when he was killed. But someone who knew he was being transferred put the word out - the killer or killers had to know he was coming.

He was 89 he might have just expired on his own..
Nah. He was a snitch and even though 89, there is a code that had to be followed in his world. I hope he rots in hell and shares whatever accommodation they have down there with Hillary for eternity when her time comes.
Trump will be Hell's guest of honor when he passes He'll get his own shovel and shovel coal for an eternity

Forum List

Back