Whites who don’t preserve racial purity are intellectually inferior

It's not my choice, it's beyond my control, playing race games is pathetic distraction typically by racists looking for victimhood.

Everyone should want better for the future.

Only very emotionally detached, and mentally idiotic people think otherwise.

It's amazing that you do see racism as a problem, but not the collapse of your own people.

This proves the OP correct 100%..

Eh, my life's been great and the future looks fine I just don't stress about crap that's beyond my control.
What is going to be funny as hell, is what the liberals have been doing of late. Lumpy is going to get blindsided, and then he will be finding out what the rest of US have been preparing for.....

oooooOOooo scary... maybe .. :dunno:
1/2 naked guy shoots up a waffle house, and a Mooslim in a truck runs over people in Toronto. Yep blindsided.....

Yup, nut cases that should be skinned and salted but it ain't gonna happen, oh well .. too bad.

So, why do Jews have better English verbal IQ scores than Anglo's do?

Literacy is an integral part of Jewish culture. IQ disparities don't exist among upper middle class Blacks, Whites, Asian, or Hispanics.

If genetic IQ disparities existed as you suggest, there could be no non-white doctors or scientists.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a big verbal IQ advantage, not other Jews... (Which also holds true in Jewish dominated Israel)

Explain how after generations Ashkenazi Jews in Israel still beat out other Jews in Israel in verbal IQ?

I thought Israel was just a Jewish culture, overwhelmingly, no?

IMO, Ashkenazi Jews have good verbal skills because they switched languages in a bottle-neck population, where those who had better verbal skills were more likely to have reproduced when switching to Yiddish...

Racism provides a security blanket for some. No matter how low they sink, they can still say to themselves "at least I ain't one of them ____".

Literacy is an integral part of Jewish culture. IQ disparities don't exist among upper middle class Blacks, Whites, Asian, or Hispanics.

If genetic IQ disparities existed as you suggest, there could be no non-white doctors or scientists.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have a big verbal IQ advantage, not other Jews... (Which also holds true in Jewish dominated Israel)

Explain how after generations Ashkenazi Jews in Israel still beat out other Jews in Israel in verbal IQ?

IMO, Ashkenazi Jews have good verbal skills because they switched languages in a bottle-neck population, where those who had better verbal skills were more likely to have reproduced when switching to Yiddish...

Where on earth do you get this nonsense? I thought stormfront had been shut down.

Where on earth do you get this nonsense? I thought stormfront had been shut down.

Jews do much better in Left brain activities like verbal, physics, and mathematics, but not so good in more Right brain activities like spatial, art, engineering etc.

It's enough to think that there's integral differences in the genes / biology.

Last edited:

Jews do much better in Left brain activities like verbal, psychics, and mathematics, but not so good in more Right brain activities like spatial, art, engineering etc.

Is your degree in phrenology?

Jews do much better in Left brain activities like verbal, psychics, and mathematics, but not so good in more Right brain activities like spatial, art, engineering etc.

Jews are good psychics? 'cause of their genetic brain powers, no doubt.

physics** simple typo.

Anti-racists are usually big on mouth, and small on intellect.

physics** simple typo.

Anti-racists are usually big on mouth, and small on intellect.

Do go on ...

Jews do much better in Left brain activities like verbal, physics, and mathematics, but not so good in more Right brain activities like spatial, art, engineering etc.

Your in Russia - not NY huh? My regards to the gang at The Internet Research Center ;-)

Your in Russia - not NY huh? My regards to the gang at The Internet Research Center ;-)

I'm a Polish American from New York, indeed.

That doesn't mean I really like the West very much, however..

I think the Western Europeans are pretty screwy people, how could they go from looting, and shooting non-Whites in racial imperial genocide, to now going onto letting Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims they imported going nuts looting, and shooting their White nations in anti-racial multicultural suicide?

Even though I don't really care for Russians, having a Polish background... When all is said, and done they seem to be more with it than the nations West of Poland...

The collapse of Whites might cause another "Dark Age" as the civilized World collapses, as does it's economic support of the Third-World...
Untitled4_zpsaiw0tv9d.png

if we don't defend western civilization and preserve white heritage we are literally committing suicide!
At one time, people would try to elevate themselves to be out of the barbarism that is inherent in humanity. This is why we have musical scores of Bach, Beethoven and Brahms. We have art works of Picasso, Monet and De Vinci that moved people. Books of Romance, and Swashbuckling where good guys rescued damsels.

Today we have C rap music, movies about breaking the law and lyrics of raping and abusing women and shooting white people. It is easier to lower oneself to the least common denominator than moving out of the liberal victimhood and making something of themselves. Which is why we have such a split in income disparity.

This clip shows exactly what liberal victimhood is and what needs to be done about it.

A white kid trying to be black.. Instead of the White Kid elevating the blacks to move out of the hood...The white kid is Clint Eastwood's son..

^^^^^^^^^^
FBB06325-CAD7-4E76-B5A0-193F8F5114EA.gif

Forum List

Back