Whites who don’t preserve racial purity are intellectually inferior

The origin of Western Civilization

3961341cd407beed66e973c03352dfa0.jpg

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! There was another cartoon of a single fish holding a baseball bat under its fin gazing longingly at a baseball on an island. Great Moments in Evolution. There was another one of "natives" in grass skirts, with thatched huts in the background, running away carrying TVs, VCRs, etc., yelling "Anthropologists! Anthropologists!" Hide this tech stuff. And that long equation on a blackboard that, in the middle, said "and a miracle occurs!" Thank you again. I've had my laughs for the day.

If one believes in evolution, how do they believe in racial equality?

Surely, natural selection doesn't happen at perfect ratio proportions....

if we don't defend western civilization and preserve white heritage we are literally committing suicide!
At one time, people would try to elevate themselves to be out of the barbarism that is inherent in humanity. This is why we have musical scores of Bach, Beethoven and Brahms. We have art works of Picasso, Monet and De Vinci that moved people. Books of Romance, and Swashbuckling where good guys rescued damsels.

Today we have C rap music, movies about breaking the law and lyrics of raping and abusing women and shooting white people. It is easier to lower oneself to the least common denominator than moving out of the liberal victimhood and making something of themselves. Which is why we have such a split in income disparity.

This clip shows exactly what liberal victimhood is and what needs to be done about it.

A white kid trying to be black.. Instead of the White Kid elevating the blacks to move out of the hood...The white kid is Clint Eastwood's son..

It does seem like Whites are falling downward, in fact we know intellectual PISA scores have declined in many White nations..

It seems that the wrong people have too many kids....

Not that too many people are having kids, it is the liberal agenda to keep them stupid.. Just look at the Commie Hogg, who is out promoting his future enslavement to serfdom. He wants to give up his rights of the Constitution for 5 minutes of fame.

Whites, and East Asians don't have too many kids.

Muslims, Hispanics, and Africans on the other hand...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! There was another cartoon of a single fish holding a baseball bat under its fin gazing longingly at a baseball on an island. Great Moments in Evolution. There was another one of "natives" in grass skirts, with thatched huts in the background, running away carrying TVs, VCRs, etc., yelling "Anthropologists! Anthropologists!" Hide this tech stuff. And that long equation on a blackboard that, in the middle, said "and a miracle occurs!" Thank you again. I've had my laughs for the day.

You know less about evolution than you do about Jews ... cultures don't depend on genetic evolution ... our species of modern man evolved more than a million years before every civilization that has ever existed.

You know less about evolution than you do about Jews ... cultures don't depend on genetic evolution ... our species of modern man evolved more than a million years before every civilization that has ever existed.

Cultures are far from being homogeneous.

Within any ethnic group there will be good, and bad people.

However, the proportions are obviously way off.

The best explanation is clearly that genes play most of the role in Human intelligence, and Human behavior.

This explains why some people in cultural groups are much more intelligent, or on the inverse much more violent than others in the same group.

Indeed, we know there are genes impacting violence, and intelligence.

The 2 repeating MAO-A allele for example, is found to cause a lot of violence, this allele has is found at much higher rates in African Americans, and basically absent from East Asians..

Twin studies, and Adoption studies on IQ, both clearly demonstrate that about 70% of intelligence is genetic.

Explain how this doesn't impact a society, or rather culture, exactly?

Eh, the future won't know the difference or care..

The collapse of Whites might cause another "Dark Age" as the civilized World collapses, as does it's economic support of the Third-World...

Collapse is inevitable whites or otherwise .. it's just a matter of time... chill, adapt and enjoy the ride

It's pretty abnormal to be apathetic towards your peoples demise....

It's not my choice, it's beyond my control, playing race games is pathetic distraction typically by racists looking for victimhood.

Everyone should want better for the future.

Only very emotionally detached, and mentally idiotic people think otherwise.

It's amazing that you do see racism as a problem, but not the collapse of your own people.

This proves the OP correct 100%..

Eh, my life's been great and the future looks fine I just don't stress about crap that's beyond my control.

The collapse of Whites might cause another "Dark Age" as the civilized World collapses, as does it's economic support of the Third-World...

Collapse is inevitable whites or otherwise .. it's just a matter of time... chill, adapt and enjoy the ride

It's not my choice, it's beyond my control, playing race games is pathetic distraction typically by racists looking for victimhood.

It's amazing that you do see racism as a problem, but not the collapse of your own people.

Eh, my life's been great and the future looks fine I just don't stress about crap that's beyond my control.

1.) Self centered, much?

2.) Why do you care about Racism, if you don't care about things beyond your control?

if we don't defend western civilization and preserve white heritage we are literally committing suicide!

Since

a. There is no such thing as 100% heterogeneous racial purity and

b. Western Civilization owes its existence to members of many races

trying to maintain a non-existent ideal of a 'pure race' by inbreeding is the blueprint for social retardation.

2 great points, and you’d have to be an inbred, drooling tardo (basquebro,Sobieski) not to agree with them.

What is going to be funny as hell, is what the liberals have been doing of late. Lumpy is going to get blindsided, and then he will be finding out what the rest of US have been preparing for.....

Twin studies, and Adoption studies on IQ, both clearly demonstrate that about 70% of intelligence is genetic.

IQ tests are based to a great degree on how much one has assimilated the dominant culture. Verbal and written comprehension scores will vary widely based on the quality of education received.

If IQ were based to any significant degree on race, there would be a significant difference in IQ between different races in the same socio-economic groups. No one has ever demonstrated such a disparity exists.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

What is going to be funny as hell, is what the liberals have been doing of late. Lumpy is going to get blindsided, and then he will be finding out what the rest of US have been preparing for.....

oooooOOooo scary... maybe .. :dunno:

Since

a. There is no such thing as 100% heterogeneous racial purity and

b. Western Civilization owes its existence to members of many races

trying to maintain a non-existent ideal of a 'pure race' by inbreeding is the blueprint for social retardation.

2 great points, and you’d have to be an inbred, drooling tardo (basquebro,Sobieski) not to agree with them.

Jews are big time anti-racists, and are also big time inbred's...

I think the posting record of the board's racists stands as a fine testament to their intellectual "superiority".

IQ tests are based to a great degree on how much one has assimilated the dominant culture. Verbal and written comprehension scores will vary widely based on the quality of education received.

If IQ were based to any significant degree on race, there would be a significant difference in IQ between different races in the same socio-economic groups. No one has ever demonstrated such a disparity exists.

So, why do Jews have better English verbal IQ scores than Anglo's do?

There isn't an IQ equality among different racial groups in the same socio-economic group.

White Americans on welfare whom are 4/4th in poverty scored a 91 IQ, while Black Americans whom are 1/4th in poverty scored a 85 IQ.

1.) Self centered, much?

2.) Why do you care about Racism, if you don't care about things beyond your control?

What, you don't like yourself..?

I find motivations for racism and race baiting an interesting study..

oooooOOooo scary... maybe .. :dunno:
1/2 naked guy shoots up a waffle house, and a Mooslim in a truck runs over people in Toronto. Yep blindsided.....

1.) Self centered, much?

What, you don't like yourself..?

I find motivations for racism and race baiting an interesting study..

Sure, but I like the World too.

Well, I don't know? You tell me why someone can't grasp why there's no racial equality?

So, why do Jews have better English verbal IQ scores than Anglo's do?

Literacy is an integral part of Jewish culture. IQ disparities don't exist among upper middle class Blacks, Whites, Asian, or Hispanics.

If genetic IQ disparities existed as you suggest, there could be no non-white doctors or scientists.

Forum List

Back