i want to know why democrats choose illegal aliens over black lives

Dems have done nothing for Blacks other than keep them in chains...
ESPN's Smith says Democrats take black vote 'for granted,' suggests African-Americans vote GOP
ESPN radio and TV commentator Stephen A. Smith is urging fellow African-Americans to vote for Republican candidates, arguing the Democratic Party has taken the black vote“for granted.”
They have taken the women vote for granted(Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton), the gay vote(Pulse Nightclub massacre) so now they have to import future slaves so they can be taken care of with FREE stuff.

Will a Liberal Demorat please tell me what they have done in the past 9 years to make life better for Inner City Blacks.

Will a Liberal Demorat please tell me what they have done in the past 9 years to make life better for Inner City Blacks.

Will a social con GOP member tell me why they are complaining about inner city blacks, when their policies such as "redlining" placed them there in the first fucking place?

Will a social con GOP member tell me why they are complaining about inner city blacks, when their policies such as "redlining" placed them there in the first fucking place?
Obviously, you can't answer the question. Why I am not surprised.

Name what conservative republicans have done.

Obviously, you can't answer the question. Why I am not surprised.

Your question is stupid given the fact that conservatives have been majority in congress for most of the last 9 years, they have controlled state legislatures and the office of the governor in something like 37 states.

Try again junior.

Forum List

Back