Whites who complain about racial homegeniety

The Baiter

Aug 17, 2009
Miscegenation is largely a legacy of white people. Southern Spain, North Africa, Italy, Mexico, Southern Italy, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, the Ukraine, Turkey, even North America. 30% of all African Americans have some form of white ancestry. There are white Americans have indigenous American ancestry. Isn't it ironic that whites now want to reach for some pan-Aryan movement when who was actually "white" has been static for eons. First the Irish weren't white, then the Italians weren't white. Now we concoct a completely arbitrary classification of "caucasoid". So now you can be "caucasoid" but not "white".

The fastest growing demographic is the multiracial. With so many mestizos today classifying as "white" I really wonder if pan Aryanist look beyond the superficiality of the issue and tackle the really complicated questions. Are they ready to look at the miscegenation trail of whites historically in an objective way? Be my guest.

I always love these "but whites don't really exist" arguments from the white-haters. If we really can't figure out who's white and who's not, you'd think affirmative action would be a conceptual and practical impossibility.

But wonder of wonders, it's not.

Or, you'd think that no racial discrimination suit could ever make it past the pleading stage.

Yet again, no dice.

Or, that the Congressional Black Caucus would pack it up and head home.

But zoiks, Scooby... they're still there!

What a kick in the head, eh Baiter?

You want a guest? I'm comin' over to stink up your couch for a good long time. I like the Cheerios for breakfast.

I always love these "but whites don't really exist" arguments from the white-haters. If we really can't figure out who's white and who's not, you'd think affirmative action would be a conceptual and practical impossibility.

But wonder of wonders, it's not.

Or, you'd think that no racial discrimination suit could ever make it past the pleading stage.

Yet again, no dice.

Or, that the Congressional Black Caucus would pack it up and head home.

But zoiks, Scooby... they're still there!

What a kick in the head, eh Baiter?

You want a guest? I'm comin' over to stink up your couch for a good long time. I like the Cheerios for breakfast.

So I guess you guys are on a steady course to let Arabs join in on the pan arayanist movement? No big deal just another honorary white, right?

This is not so much a thread to point out whites don't exist. It's more of a reminder that since the neolithic whites have been letting the pimp juice flow into every continent they've set foot on. The South African "coloreds" can vouch for that. Or the mongrilized mongels of Southern Russia, or the Berbers of North Africa, etc. etc............

White "homogeneity" is an oxymoron.

It's also interesting to note that the whole "who really knows if race exists" argument is always used AGAINST WHITES, but never against anyone else.

I mean, the logic would have to go both ways, wouldn't it? No NAACP, no La Raza. Yet we never see that. Ever.

Baiter, why no ESPN2 on the cable, man? Can I call Verizon and get that patched in?

This is not so much a thread to point out whites don't exist. It's more of a reminder that since the neolithic whites have been letting the pimp juice flow into every continent they've set foot on. The South African "coloreds" can vouch for that. Or the mongrilized mongels of Southern Russia, or the Berbers of North Africa, etc. etc............

If you'd like an order for white men to keep their dicks out of the duck sauce, I'm happy to issue it.

If you'd like an order for white men to keep their dicks out of the duck sauce, I'm happy to issue it.

The pimp juice flows both ways. Obamas mother can testify.

Yes, true.

I would, in all seriousness, make white/non-white marriages illegal, as well as any kind of white-nonwhite fornication resulting in children illegal.

I would shun/exile white women who committed acts of bestiality. If they wanted to do that, they'd have to leave the white nations.

The Louisianna judge is right -- it fucks up the kids. The only reason an Obama is successful is because the power elites WANT him to be... the PEOPLE wouldn't care.

Every day in court I see white woman after white woman who's been beaten, raped or abused by her "homeboy" boyfriend/husband, black, Hispanic, etc. There is no surer recipe of a tragic loser life for a white woman than to spread her legs for the black bucks. THAT is probably actually the biggest lie Obama represents. Truth out.

Last edited:
At core, being "white" is really about not being "non-white" and the maintenance of majority. You'll notice that the extension of who's defined as white has historically came at times where the previous defined "white" was in danger of losing majority status.

At core, being "white" is really about not being "non-white" and the maintenance of majority. You'll notice that the extension of who's defined as white has historically came at times where the previous defined "white" was in danger of losing majority status.

Yes, but there are limits to this idea. If the thinking is that given enough time, ghetto blacks and illegal Hispanics would be considered "white", I'd cancel that thought.

Personally I do think white needs to be more expansive than Northern European. It's great to see how much Italians cannot fucking stand blacks. And they have more balls about it than my WASPy folks.

Last edited:
Yes, true.

I would, in all seriousness, make white/non-white marriages illegal, as well as any kind of white-nonwhite fornication resulting in children illegal.

I would shun/exile white women who committed acts of bestiality. If they wanted to do that, they'd have to leave the white nations.

The Louisianna judge is right -- it fucks up the kids. The only reason an Obama is successful is because the power elites WANT him to be... the PEOPLE wouldn't care.

Every day in court I see white woman after white woman who's been beaten, raped or abused by her "homeboy" boyfriend/husband, black, Hispanic, etc. There is no surer recipe of a tragic loser life for a white woman than to spread her legs for the black bucks. THAT is probably actually the biggest lie Obama represents. Truth out.

Hey Joyce at the same token every time you spot a medium complexioned to light tone black person let that be a reminder to you who's ancestors couldn't get enough of the ebony punani. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, and any central American over 5'8 can vouch for the same. Amazing how you want the most historically proven misceginators in human history to switch up tune.

Miscegenation is largely a legacy of white people. Southern Spain, North Africa, Italy, Mexico, Southern Italy, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, the Ukraine, Turkey, even North America. 30% of all African Americans have some form of white ancestry. There are white Americans have indigenous American ancestry. Isn't it ironic that whites now want to reach for some pan-Aryan movement when who was actually "white" has been static for eons. First the Irish weren't white, then the Italians weren't white. Now we concoct a completely arbitrary classification of "caucasoid". So now you can be "caucasoid" but not "white".

The fastest growing demographic is the multiracial. With so many mestizos today classifying as "white" I really wonder if pan Aryanist look beyond the superficiality of the issue and tackle the really complicated questions. Are they ready to look at the miscegenation trail of whites historically in an objective way? Be my guest.

The mixed race segment in society is not the fastest growing segment.
It is the hispanics. %96 percent of blacks marry other blacks. %97 percent of whites marry other whites.Do the research.

the Italians weren't white.

They are now. Just ask Frank Ricci.

Baiter... gonna need you to stock up on the Yuengling, dude.

His point was that Italians were not considered white historically and he's absolutely correct.

Irish at one time too.

And before about 1500, the hispanic "race" didn't even exist. Times are achanging...and from what I've seen, we will be beautiful once blended.

It is the hispanics. %96 percent of blacks marry other blacks. %97 percent of whites marry other whites.Do the research.

LOL...Hispanics ARE the ultimate mixed race.

The mixed race situation is a news media created fantasy. The real numbers indicate
people are not mixing their races as much as the media hypes it up. It all false.
People tend to marry other people of their own race.

The mixed race situation is a news media created fantasy. The real numbers indicate
people are not mixing their races as much as the media hypes it up. It all false.
People tend to marry other people of their own race.

So you mean the white boys aren't really stealing the black women after all?

Back in the late 40s, my mother's family was shocked and dismayed because she married my father who wasn't quite white enough (read either pf German or English heritage) for their tastes.

My father's family (Czech) is rife with crypto NAZIs (and overt oes, too I think) and people who think like William Joyce.

They objected to my mother's family because they were too low class and uneducated. (basically not Czech enough...they think the WASPS are basically a mongrol White race)

Ironic, huh?

Back in the late 40s, my mother's family was shocked and dismayed because she married my father who wasn't quite white enough (read either pf German or English heritage) for their tastes.

My father's family (Czech) is rife with crypto NAZIs (and overt oes, too I think) and people who think like William Joyce.

They objected to my mother's family because they were too low class and uneducated. (basically not Czech enough...they think the WASPS are basically a mongrol White race)

Ironic, huh?

And it used to be even worse. We are seeing the last throes of those old time racists who think in terms of us vs. them....I hope.

Forum List

Back