Does The Census Prove That The US Is Commiting White Genocide??

Not at all, we just need the Progressive slave women to continue aborting their babies, because then the stupid gene ends with that prog slave...Eventually there wont be a Democrat party anymore...
They will just import more. When we reach the tipping point (doesnt even have to be majority minority) it is over.

"The U.S. became more diverse and more urban over the past decade, and the non-Hispanic white population dropped for the first time on record. The new figures offered the most detailed portrait yet of how the country has changed since 2010, and they are sure to set off an intense battle. The share of the white population fell from 63.7% in 2010 to 57.8% in 2020, the lowest on record, driven by falling birthrates among white women compared with Hispanic and Asian women. Some demographers cautioned that the white population was not shrinking as much as shifting to multiracial identities. The number of people who identified as belonging to two or more races more than tripled from 9 million people in 2010 to 33.8 million in 2020."

Does this finally prove once and for all that there is indeed a quiet genocide of whites being carried out by the Democrats?? It began with Obama...Trump bravely tried to fight against it but now Biden is picking up where Obama left off. The plan was clear from the beginning -- the fact that biracial population increased by over 20 million in just 10 years is due to big black bucks breeding like animals with white women; it's basically a sexual genocide that no one is talking about.

The Alt-right, Neo-Nazis, Aryan brotherhood, Tucker Carlson -- they have all been proven right...they are trying to erase and replace whites with something that is inferior and something has to be done to stop it...but what?? Who will be the candidate brave enough to call for anti-miscegenation laws to be brought back or at least do something to make it harder for these darker people to breed like they do -- thank God there is abortion, I mean...no, abortion is bad....but some abortion of certain a kind is good...it's complicated......We may be forced to label Hispanics "white" like we were forced to do with those damn Italians and Greeks...
Only to the extent right-wingers are just plain rebels without a Cause regarding wearing masks and getting vaccinated.

Mac1958
It's the Trumpsters' biggest fear.

And your most fervent dream, a world without white people. Paradise, like one big Baby Doc wonderland.

The country is going to continue to change, and that appears to be something they simply refuse to accept. Their choice now is to accept it and try to make the change as positive as possible, or fight the change and accelerate it.

Obviously they've chosen the latter, perhaps because the former is too complicated and would require engagement.

Especially with open borders and the anti-white campaign of you Nazis.

They will just import more. When we reach the tipping point (doesnt even have to be majority minority) it is over.
I think it is over when the Democrats in 2020 found out they could lie, steal, cheat the election and get away with it. In 2018 there were 6 recounts in the States for Senate and Congress, and not one of them went to a Republican. Which was why the gavel went to the sick bitch Pelosi...Err, i mean AOC.

It's the Trumpsters' biggest fear.

The country is going to continue to change, and that appears to be something they simply refuse to accept. Their choice now is to accept it and try to make the change as positive as possible, or fight the change and accelerate it.

Obviously they've chosen the latter, perhaps because the former is too complicated and would require engagement.

it never ceases to amaze me how much you DemonRats hate America

This was all planned.

DemonRats hate the majority of America and themselves . They want to destroy America. They’ve already succeed if you ask me.

Only an unrighteousness person would cheer the depopulation of the majority of their country. That includes you. You hate yourself and anything that breathes life. The only thing that makes you feel good is the destruction and misery of other peoples lives

Last edited:
This was all planned.
DemonRats hate the majority of America and themselves . They want to destroy America. They’ve already succeed if you ask me.
Only an unrighteousness person would cheer the depopulation of the majority of their country. That includes you. You hate yourself and anything that breathes life. The only thing that makes you feel good is the destruction and misery of other peoples lives
:rolleyes:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Captain Hyperbole.

"The U.S. became more diverse and more urban over the past decade, and the non-Hispanic white population dropped for the first time on record. The new figures offered the most detailed portrait yet of how the country has changed since 2010, and they are sure to set off an intense battle. The share of the white population fell from 63.7% in 2010 to 57.8% in 2020, the lowest on record, driven by falling birthrates among white women compared with Hispanic and Asian women. Some demographers cautioned that the white population was not shrinking as much as shifting to multiracial identities. The number of people who identified as belonging to two or more races more than tripled from 9 million people in 2010 to 33.8 million in 2020."

Does this finally prove once and for all that there is indeed a quiet genocide of whites being carried out by the Democrats?? It began with Obama...Trump bravely tried to fight against it but now Biden is picking up where Obama left off. The plan was clear from the beginning -- the fact that biracial population increased by over 20 million in just 10 years is due to big black bucks breeding like animals with white women; it's basically a sexual genocide that no one is talking about.

The Alt-right, Neo-Nazis, Aryan brotherhood, Tucker Carlson -- they have all been proven right...they are trying to erase and replace whites with something that is inferior and something has to be done to stop it...but what?? Who will be the candidate brave enough to call for anti-miscegenation laws to be brought back or at least do something to make it harder for these darker people to breed like they do -- thank God there is abortion, I mean...no, abortion is bad....but some abortion of certain a kind is good...it's complicated......We may be forced to label Hispanics "white" like we were forced to do with those damn Italians and Greeks...

Now that is a decent AI text generator you've got there. It gets a bit wonky at the end here with the "thank God there is abortion, I mean...no, abortion is bad...." You really gotta tighten that code up a bit.

I just generated this B.S. at Text Generation. And that's a cheap, free online AI text generator.

"The U.S. became more diverse. White genocide has happened. Hispanics - they will not replace us. Latinos, Muslims - they will not replace us.

So what happens now when America's borders will be drawn from Muslim countries? It is becoming more and more like a Muslim State. We have to deal with a new reality and we will not be able to see it very well. In the coming months the question of how we will deal with this is, shall we?

How are we going to address this problem if we do not face it and not bring its manifestations to a halt?

The Islamic State (IS) has made it plain. What will you do when we have a "Zionist" state and we have a "state of chaos"? It is a question to both Arabs and Muslims, with the aim of controlling the Middle East and possibly even China and maybe even more Western Civilization, and will not be resolved with the means necessary. What is required for them to achieve that would be a huge and difficult undertaking and not just for American security. We've already seen what happens when Western Civilization, while it can function well and have success in overcoming Islamic threats, does not, by itself, solve its problems.
"

Seriously, it is amazing what b.s. people will believe. Then again, half of the population has a below average IQ. Sad thing is, people believe what they want to believe. Cuz it's feels true, therefore it must be true. Feelings are real. So they are reality.

That's it! It's been a conspiracy, long in planning. The Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tets-up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

I mean, really? Population growth and demographic changes equals genocide? Seriously?

Yeah, have you seen all the concentation camps in satellite photos of Texas and Alabama? OMG, that's what the funding for railway improvement is in the infrastructure bill. It's a ruse to create railways to ship white people to the concentration camps. OMG!!!!!!!

OMG, QUIET WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!! THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!!!

Geez. Do you get paid per OP or is this a full time job?

I got a solution, screw more. It's fun, it's cheap, and what a great solution to the new White Genocide.

Or, you can spend your time having your AI bot come up with more crazy $#!t.

I will leave you with this thought.

"The U.S. became more diverse. Blacks and Hispanics are taking over America. It is white genocide. The question to make at this point—where do you draw the line between genocide and genocide against the white population? The whole notion of genocide as a "white genocide" on the one hand, as opposed to genocide against Jews on the other hand, is not beyond imagination. In fact, when it comes to the word genocide, the term "genocide" just means what you know it means. And no matter what you say and don't say, it is a genocide against any the true America " - Text, thoughtfully generated by DeepAI: The front page of A.I.. Our motto is, "That's the news and were sticking to it."

Seriously, does anyone not get that the OP was written by an AI text generator??

Does this finally prove once and for all that there is indeed a quiet genocide of whites being carried out by the Democrats?? It began with Obama...Trump bravely tried to fight against it but now Biden is picking up where Obama left off
Your link suggests another possibility:

"Some demographers cautioned that the white population was not shrinking as much as shifting to multiracial identities. The number of people who identified as belonging to two or more races more than tripled from 9 million people in 2010 to 33.8 million in 2020. They now account for 10% of the U.S. population."

I suspect many Americans are unclear about how long politicians have been engaged in "reinforcing the idea of race as the most important thing in society."

August 13, 2021

"For a century now, the machinery of redistricting has favored rural whites.

"With the 2020 census information reinforcing the idea that white, rural Americans are under siege, it seems unlikely that lawmakers in Republican states will want to rebalance the system.

"But it seems equally unlikely that an increasingly urbanizing, multicultural nation will continue to accept being governed by an ever-smaller white, rural minority."

Forum List

Back