Whites seems to be fixated by Blacks on this Forum,Blacks this Blacks That!?

I am embarrassed for all of you, haven't you got anything better to do than bash each other. It is real comfortable to get on the internet and use bad foul language and make accusations but can't be held personally accountable. How brave of you.
You trying to ruin our fun? Tempted to neg!

That's what I thought no evidence just BULLSHIT!

By "no evidence" what do you mean? I gave you a theme to research, namely, the fact that whites are the last of the human family to appear on the planet and had no civilization of their own when they do appear on the historical stage. I provided you with several specifically named groups of people known who appear throughout the historical narrative in support of the claim. I gave you an historical timeline charting the period of time corresponding to when they appeared from the first known to the last and the effect they had on the area they appeared in, a period lasting from appx 2150BC to the 1st millenium BC. I even provided a means through which you can abtain the information in question. Short of actually taking you on an archaeological dig I think I proved my point. If you can disprove it I welcome you to do so. Until then, you should admit that your ideas have no basis in fact and therefore do not reflect the viewpoint of one who is in touch with reality.

If you think I'm going to waste my time attempting to prove your bullshit claim then you are as stupid as you undoubtedly appear.

I'm not asking you to "prove my BS", I'm challenging you to prove yours, and you haven't done too good of a job thus far. Are you going to present some facts in support of your psuedo-science or are you just going to continue to embarass yourself and your race?

As I pointed out in a previous post which you either didn't read or couldn't understand, the term "caucasian" was invented by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach in the late 1700's. The people of the 3rd millenium did not use this term to describe them as it did not yet exist.

Blumenbach is arguably the founder of scientific anthropology. He selected a skull from Georgia (the one next to Russia) that he thought was the ideal of the Caucasian race, so named because of the Caucasus mountains that form Georgia's northern border. He thought that the Caucasus region was the home of a hypothetical race (for a time called Aryans, later Indo-Europeans), who many believe spoke a protolanguage from which many modern languages derive. By the way, the word "Caucasus" is from the Greek Kaukasos (Mt Caucasus), which gave the region its name.

His views are no longer held, of course. But don't get the wrong idea about Blumenbach. He viewed his work as purely scientific and vigorously attacked any political or social abuses of his race classifications. For instance, he is on record opposing the notion that blacks were a "lower level of humanity" than whites. The use of racial classifications as a political and social weapon to put down "lesser" races came from others.

By "no evidence" what do you mean? I gave you a theme to research, namely, the fact that whites are the last of the human family to appear on the planet and had no civilization of their own when they do appear on the historical stage. I provided you with several specifically named groups of people known who appear throughout the historical narrative in support of the claim. I gave you an historical timeline charting the period of time corresponding to when they appeared from the first known to the last and the effect they had on the area they appeared in, a period lasting from appx 2150BC to the 1st millenium BC. I even provided a means through which you can abtain the information in question. Short of actually taking you on an archaeological dig I think I proved my point. If you can disprove it I welcome you to do so. Until then, you should admit that your ideas have no basis in fact and therefore do not reflect the viewpoint of one who is in touch with reality.

If you think I'm going to waste my time attempting to prove your bullshit claim then you are as stupid as you undoubtedly appear.

I'm not asking you to "prove my BS", I'm challenging you to prove yours, and you haven't done too good of a job thus far. Are you going to present some facts in support of your psuedo-science or are you just going to continue to embarass yourself and your race?

I haven't made any claims that need to be proven. Burden of proof is on those that make the claims.

Blumenbach is arguably the founder of scientific anthropology. He selected a skull from Georgia (the one next to Russia) that he thought was the ideal of the Caucasian race, so named because of the Caucasus mountains that form Georgia's northern border. He thought that the Caucasus region was the home of a hypothetical race (for a time called Aryans, later Indo-Europeans), who many believe spoke a protolanguage from which many modern languages derive. By the way, the word "Caucasus" is from the Greek Kaukasos (Mt Caucasus), which gave the region its name.

His views are no longer held, of course. But don't get the wrong idea about Blumenbach. He viewed his work as purely scientific and vigorously attacked any political or social abuses of his race classifications. For instance, he is on record opposing the notion that blacks were a "lower level of humanity" than whites. The use of racial classifications as a political and social weapon to put down "lesser" races came from others.
1. MalcolmPNewton posted what you just quoted
2. Thank you for confirming my point.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]1. MalcolmPNewton posted what you just quoted
2. Thank you for confirming my point.

You made a point?

You do realize the person quoted would probably be viewed as a racist by todays standards.

"Caucasian variety - I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (birth place) of mankind."
~~~ Johann Friedrich Blumenbach~~

I appears we have gone backwards the last few years when it comes to acceptance of racial matters. Why?

It has happened to me as well. It started with "Rev." wright and his "Church". I never dreamed that black churches were preaching against white people. I assumed they were preaching the Gospel , the same as whitew churches. That got me thinking, why are there "white churches" and "black churches", the NAACP, BET, and "black universities"?

Then some of the errors made in this administration with Obama with the police officer and Professor Gates, Eric Holder, the Black Panthers, not taking cases where "whites were the victims" and Eric Holder changing the rules of the police or firemen test so blacks could be hired although none passed the test.

I guess, above all, the worst was the black churches hurt my feelings the most. My friends that I worked with that I considered friends and laughed with, shared stories with good times and bad, did they attend churches like that?

Do all blacks feel that way? Wow! It was like my world turned over. I can't hate that way. I don't think most people can. Please tell me most black people aren't racist! To be a racist is to hate without reason.

When I see a person I don't know I look at their face and see them return my smile. Blacks do it as well as whites and others. There was never a clue that they hated me on Sundays.

Last edited:
I appears we have gone backwards the last few years when it comes to acceptance of racial matters. Why?

It has happened to me as well. It started with "Rev." wright and his "Church". I never dreamed that black churches were preaching against white people. I assumed they were preaching the Gospel , the same as whitew churches. That got me thinking, why are there "white churches" and "black churches", the NAACP, BET, and "black universities"?

Then some of the errors made in this administration with Obama with the police officer and Professor Gates, Eric Holder, the Black Panthers, not taking cases where "whites were the victims" and Eric Holder changing the rules of the police or firemen test so blacks could be hired although none passed the test.

I guess, above all, the worst was the black churches hurt my feelings the most. My friends that I worked with that I considered friends and laughed with, shared stories with good times and bad, did they attend churches like that?

Do all blacks feel that way? Wow! It was like my world turned over. I can't hate that way. I don't think most people can. Please tell me most black people aren't racist! To be a racist is to hate without reason.

Most black churches are not that way, there are white churches that preach hate as well, Westboro Baptist church is one example.

Blacks don't get along with any other racial group.

That is not true. You can not paint an entire group of people with a large paint brush. That is what threw me for a loop. I had so many friends that were so kind and friendly that I knew differently. They accepted me as an equal and as a good friend.

LOL the same can be said about everyone else!

One thing Tank should ask himself is why does every nonwhite race of people have bad things to say about the white race? Wasn't it the white race that went to every continent in the world and oppressed nonwhites? Would that be a reason why a lot of nonwhites have distrust of whites?

One thing Tank should ask himself is why does every nonwhite race of people have bad things to say about the white race? Wasn't it the white race that went to every continent in the world and oppressed nonwhites? Would that be a reason why a lot of nonwhites have distrust of whites?

So that's why you hate whitey.

You are correct however I don't hold the whites today accountable for that, they were not even born when these adventures took place.

You are correct however I don't hold the whites today accountable for that, they were not even born when these adventures took place.

Neither do I, but for those racists who want to racialize crime, they should take a deep look at this. If crime and violent acts were solely racial, racist whites hands down should be the last ones to point a finger at anyone. In order to call blacks criminal prone and murderous they would have to forget the deeds of their own race past and present and pretend they didn't and ever happened.

Last edited:

Neither do I, but for those racists who to racialize crime, they should take a deep look at this. If crime and violent acts were solely racial, racist whites hands down should be the last ones to point a finger at anyone. In order to call blacks criminal prone and murderous they would have to forget the deeds of their own race past and present and pretend they don't and never happened.

You are 100% correct the fact is the majority of these white racists that criticize blacks all day and night have their own demons to deal with, most of them are either dealing with health problems, mental problems, family issues etc talking down on people makes them feel better.

Now if what these black fools say is true that blacks are smarter than whites then how is it they allowed themselves to be oppressed? Kind of dumb if you ask me. And if Whites were created by some mad black scientist as was claimed, then why didn't he make them inferior instead of superior? Another dumb move I suppose.

They are the smarter people yet not smart enough to become the owner. Instead they allow themselves to become the owned.

Forum List

Back