Whites neglected & disrespected.

I've never met a Black who understood proportions very well.
I just explained percentages to you with actual numbers and you're still disputing the results. I'd say that the problem understanding math & percentages lies with you not us (African Americans).

On the other hand, if you acknowledge that white woman are the largest group of beneficiaries, what the hell do you all have to complain about when it comes to affirmative action? Or are you all petty (and racist) enough to actually not want to see non-whites get the same equal opportinuties that are available to everyone else?
This dude has got to be the whiniest white boy in existence. Hell no he doesnt want non whites to get the same opportunities because he is insecure in his abilities. Its the motivation behind most white racism. That fear of being inadequate because nature dealt with them unfairly and took their melanin away.

That's really sadistic & prejudiced, you wouldn't dare say such a thing about Jews, Blacks, and other special protected groups, however.

Being politically correct, is probably the ultimate form of lower intelligence, and higher brainwashing, at least in the modern era, absolutely.

That's you to the T, you just follow the special protected groups, but then think bashing Poles, and other Whites is fine, does it get more dumb than that????

There is no such thing as "special protected groups". They simply do not exist.

Yes, I have said that Poles, Jewish and non-Jewish, need to study harder. because I find that Jewish people and Asian people, as stereotypes, study harder to make it into the professions. It should be your goal and your children's goal to rise above through education.. My Russian/Polish/Catholic mother used to say that an education was the one thing that no one can take away from you.

You do not share the special cultural blessings of the Polish people with the rest of the world. You just whine.

I don't need to see the size of your biceps in a picture. I would like to see your daughters and sons leading in medical research, medicine, law, physics, chemistry, astronomy, and other professional fields.

Of course there are special protected groups, which explains why you wouldn't tell Blacks & Hispanics to study more, but say such about Poles & Russians.
When have I ever said this? All people should study more and encourage their children to study and become professionals. Some cultures preside in their families at family study nights. I used to work with a Vietnamese journalist whose English was not that good. He sat with his children at table after dinner every night as they did their homework. Result: four engineering graduates.

Don't bitch with me. Guide your own children to success through studying.

More in general, promote Polish culture. Do what you can to bring it forth! Share Polish music, dance, food, theater, drama with your neighbors in America!
He is really insecure so his threads about Polish culture tend to be the "nanny nanny na na my (fill in the blank) is better than yours". He even had this one thread that claimed Polish people invented rap even though rap has been part of the African culture for eons. It was thoroughly embarrassing. :laugh:

Hmm, so says the guy who's so insecure about Black people's cultures, he turns Morrocco & Egypt into Black people nations, which they NEVER were, they were first inhabited by Mechta-Afalou types, NOT Negroids.

Wait a minute. Sometimes you are all into Polish culture and how good it is, and yes, a good deal of my personal upbringing involves Polish/Russian culture. But next you are talking about "negroids." What is up with you? There is no competition. I am sure that I can find a woman of African descent or Hispanic descent in my neighborhood of similar age to me who is my equal in service to family, to country, and to values.

I'm suspecting that a Black woman is more likely to benefit from Affirmative Action on a disproportionate level, just there's a lot more White women, and therefor more benefit just because there's more of them.
Well you would be wrong but not only that, so many of the white racists here on U.S. Message Board keep insisting that affirmative action was passed to elevate unqualified black people above qualified white people. If that were indeed the case, how did white women become the major benefactors of the legislation?

And the question is unequivocally NOt "because there are more of them".

Even if it were true that White women benefited the most, which they don't, White women are just more numerous.

There's still the fact that White men can't get Affirmative Action.

Therefor, there's no doubts about it, Blacks benefit more from Affirmative Action.

I just explained percentages to you with actual numbers and you're still disputing the results. I'd say that the problem understanding math & percentages lies with you not us (African Americans).

On the other hand, if you acknowledge that white woman are the largest group of beneficiaries, what the hell do you all have to complain about when it comes to affirmative action? Or are you all petty (and racist) enough to actually not want to see non-whites get the same equal opportinuties that are available to everyone else?
This dude has got to be the whiniest white boy in existence. Hell no he doesnt want non whites to get the same opportunities because he is insecure in his abilities. Its the motivation behind most white racism. That fear of being inadequate because nature dealt with them unfairly and took their melanin away.

The best way to give everybody a fair shot, is actually to Separate the races.

But, no, no, no Liberals can't ever make sense, they always are screechy & dumb.

Explain how if Whites are so racist, and probably always will be (According to you, IM2, and Paul Essien etc.)
Then
how in the World does it make any sense to continue on in Whitey's land????????

There is no such thing as "special protected groups". They simply do not exist.

Yes, I have said that Poles, Jewish and non-Jewish, need to study harder. because I find that Jewish people and Asian people, as stereotypes, study harder to make it into the professions. It should be your goal and your children's goal to rise above through education.. My Russian/Polish/Catholic mother used to say that an education was the one thing that no one can take away from you.

You do not share the special cultural blessings of the Polish people with the rest of the world. You just whine.

I don't need to see the size of your biceps in a picture. I would like to see your daughters and sons leading in medical research, medicine, law, physics, chemistry, astronomy, and other professional fields.

Of course there are special protected groups, which explains why you wouldn't tell Blacks & Hispanics to study more, but say such about Poles & Russians.
When have I ever said this? All people should study more and encourage their children to study and become professionals. Some cultures preside in their families at family study nights. I used to work with a Vietnamese journalist whose English was not that good. He sat with his children at table after dinner every night as they did their homework. Result: four engineering graduates.

More in general, promote Polish culture. Do what you can to bring it forth! Share Polish music, dance, food, theater, drama with your neighbors in America!
He is really insecure so his threads about Polish culture tend to be the "nanny nanny na na my (fill in the blank) is better than yours". He even had this one thread that claimed Polish people invented rap even though rap has been part of the African culture for eons. It was thoroughly embarrassing. :laugh:

Hmm, so says the guy who's so insecure about Black people's cultures, he turns Morrocco & Egypt into Black people nations, which they NEVER were, they were first inhabited by Mechta-Afalou types, NOT Negroids.

Wait a minute. Sometimes you are all into Polish culture and how good it is, and yes, a good deal of my personal upbringing involves Polish/Russian culture. But next you are talking about "negroids." What is up with you? There is no competition. I am sure that I can find a woman of African descent or Hispanic descent in my neighborhood of similar age to me who is my equal in service to family, to country, and to values.

There's no competition?

That's not according to you, when you told Poles to be more educated like Jews & Asians.

You're definitely a stinking Liberal Jew.

That's NOT the issue, Blacks tend to be very loud, rude & obnoxious.

Blacks also tend to be far more likely to bother Whites who go in their neighborhoods, than vice versa.

It's unfortunate, but because Blacks are the way they are, I can't freely explore the country "Safely" you don't know when you & your ilk are going to Chimp out looting & shooting.

Blacks also tend to be far more likely to bother Whites who go in their neighborhoods, than vice versa.

It's unfortunate, but because Blacks are the way they are, I can't freely explore the country "Safely" you don't know when you & your ilk are going to Chimp out looting & shooting.

both blacks and polacks are afflicted with a remarkable
amount of alcoholism

amount of alcoholism

As if alcoholism is the worst issue.

You're a low IQ Jew.

amount of alcoholism

As if alcoholism is the worst issue.

You're a low IQ Jew.

it's an issue amongst others

There's no competition?

That's not according to you, when you told Poles to be more educated like Jews & Asians.

nope-----nothing of the smell of jooo on Lysie

amount of alcoholism

You unfairly scapegoat Poles for everything, a lot of Europeans also drink a lot, the Russians, the Irish, the Czechs, the Germans, the Hungarians, the English, Belarussians, the French, Romanians, Finns, Ukrainians, and Scottish.

There's no competition?

Thank you for the compliment! Why do you think that calling someone a "liberal" or a "Jew" is an insult?
You are the person dedicated to dragging the Polish heritage into the gutter. You are the anti-semite. You are the person who demonstrates every day that you are under-educated and lack knowledge, and what I said is that Jews, whether Polish or not, and Asians should be emulated for their devotion to education. You are the one who talks about "negroids," which you would not do if you were taken to church and school as a child. So you were brought up on the wrong side of the tracks. Time to jump to the other side.

There's no competition?

Thank you for the compliment! Why do you think that calling someone a "liberal" or a "Jew" is an insult?
You are the person dedicated to dragging the Polish heritage into the gutter. You are the anti-semite. You are the person who demonstrates every day that you are under-educated and lack knowledge, and what I said is that Jews, whether Polish or not, and Asians should be emulated for their devotion to education. You are the one who talks about "negroids," which you would not do if you were taken to church and school as a child. So you were brought up on the wrong side of the tracks. Time to jump to the other side.

Negroid is the actual scientific racial classification for Black Africans.

By thinking such is offensive, or uneducated displays your own limited intellect.

As for Negroids being the same & equal is simply a propaganda piece.

It's little surprise, that Blacks are different on the whole.

They might be more physically able, but less so mentally.

Blacks have smaller brains & more fast twitch muscle fibers.

So, why is it shocking that they do well in athletics but not in academics????

You aren't much of a thinker & researcher.

You're very simple.

More like Irish became Police-man, Fire-man, because it didn't demand much more education, but was better paying, and easier work, than digging ditches, building buildings, farming, factory work, mining etc. etc.Most of the Lynching's, Slave Masters, were clearly by people of Protestant stock, Anglos, Scots, Welsh, Ulster Irish Protestants.
The Irish also played a key role in killing and driving Blacks out of New York, changing the city’s demographics drastically.

How the Irish arrived in the USA

Ellis-Island-Irish-Ships-to-America.jpg

How Africans arrived in the USA

slaves.jpg

No matter why the Irish came they were able to bring their dignity, no matter how small

The Africans didn't have that luxury. The Irish immigrants were not forced to give up their names and culture for fear of death. Plus the Irish in the Caribbean soon became the overseers of the African slaves and then the slave-owners.

That's why even to this day in the Carribbean on the island of Monserat they still (Foolishly) celebrate St Patrick's Day to this day

3-17-18-StPDy.jpg

DSC_9611.jpg

I'm not trying to win gold medal at the the oppression Olympics but the Irish weren't on the same level as Africans
Funny that a horde of White Liberals go nuts every time someone mocks Blacks, but not Irish, Italians, Poles, French, or Rednecks.
A stereotype is a generalization about different groups that’s usually understood to be an exaggeration.

Racism in part deals with the assumptions white people have about Blacks. So when an American Black man travels to England the English will automatically have assumptions about that Black man that they themselves won’t see as a stereotype. The English won’t have those same assumptions about you Mr Polish Man.

That's the difference between you traveling to England and a Black American. How people see you will be based soley on the color of your skin.

If you chose to drink heavily in England no one would notice and say “look a drunk Irishman or Pole”.

If a Black man did anything wrong it would be assumed he did so because he was Black.

That's what racism is.

It’s got nothing to do with Irish or Polish stereotypes.
Also there were no allies of the Irish during the Cromwellian anti Irish genocides, Irish Potatoes famine genocide, Poles during the Deluge,Partitions & Holocaust. Sciliy during the Arab, Spanish & French conquests of Sicily.
Or, Ukrainians during the Holodomor terror famine genocide.Who were their allies slick
And what has white people killing each other got to do with black people ?

One of the reasons I think like I do was because I studied white history before I studied black. So you're not teaching me anything I don't know. I know more about white history than you do and when you look at white history you realize that white supremacists are simply fking crazy.
The Irish Potato Famine genocide killed 1 million Irish, a lot of Irish
Once again.

What has that got to do with black people ? That was an agricultural disaster.
back then chose temporary slavery AKA Indentured Servitude over starvation, Hate to break it to you but slavery's not the worst thing, famine (Starvation) is.
Indentured servants is different from slavery. Indentured servitude is based on a contract for a set period of time, generally four to seven years. Your contract might be bought or sold, but not you. You still had human rights, you were not mere property. It was not forever and it was not passed on to your children. It was not based on your race, so there was no unpleasant racist aftertaste, like with Black slavery.

Indentured servitude made the Irish no different than most white Americans of the time (convicts, rogues, vagabonds, whores, cheats, and rabble of all descriptions raked from the gutter) of Britain and Ireland to become indentured servants in the colonies.

You know the people white nationalists call "Old Stock Americans" which they see as the genetic secret sauce of US greatness.

But indentured servitude was no peaches and cream I'll give you that.

Their working conditions were sometimes as bad as slavery. Many died before their contracts ended. Many were made indentured servants against their will, not just the Irish prisoners of war that Cromwell sent to Barbados, but anyone in Ireland who fell on the wrong side of England’s poor laws.

But Black slavery by the early 1800s was a well-oiled machine based on race and supported by law, religion, racist beliefs, slave patrols, and the latest science. All of that did not fall from the sky. It took over a hundred years to assemble. It grew out of indentured servitude, but by the time it had become full-blown slavery the Irish had been excluded by design: it was race-based.

But if you see Irish indentured servitude as an historical injustice, then they need to go complain to the British.
Actually, Irish Catholics only number about 13 million in the U.S.A, or about 4% of the U.S.A, the others calling themselves "Irish" are mostly Ulster Protestant Irish, who are hardly Irish, in fact they were traditionally anti-Irish Catholic, some still are, actually.
This ‘Irish were slaves’ is almost an internet viral sensation dreamt up by Irish Nationalists and Stormfront racists to deny the real Holocaust of African Americans. Never in the history of the world, has the Irish ever been subjected to chattel slavery, ever. Full stop.

Indentured servitude was a form of bonded labour, whereupon Irish immigrants agreed to work for a set period of time in return for the cost of the voyage across the Atlantic. Chattel slavery meant kidnapped Africans were treated as absolute things, at the whim of the master, sadistically overworked beyond human endurance till death in perpetuity for centuries.
It's a pretty bold statement to say that Irish Catholics oppressed Blacks more than they, it's simply a propaganda piece.
So when exactly did black people cross over from being victims of racism to becoming actual racists?

Was it during the Black Codes era, or during the commission of Sun-Down Towns?

Might it be that Black people became racists as a result of being BOMBED (1921) in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Maybe it was just after the Rosewood *cleansing* in 1923 where Black people were pretty much massacred?

Perchance it was it in the midst of the Jim Crow era???

No, not then ? How about during the new Jim Crow era with the recent increase in the caging of blacks that far exceeds the whites for the same crimes ? It should be called the New Slavery as white owned corporations/industries profit greatly from this virtual theft of labor and increased congressional districts.

Could it have been when Blacks were getting all those so-called quotas (that made many angry white people come up with silly phrases such as “reverse racism”) like Affirmative Action which mostly benefited WHITE people?

Do tell. I’ve always been interested in learning about when, where and how, exactly, (according to others) BLACK people became racists

Last edited:
More like Irish became Police-man, Fire-man, because it didn't demand much more education, but was better paying, and easier work, than digging ditches, building buildings, farming, factory work, mining etc. etc.Most of the Lynching's, Slave Masters, were clearly by people of Protestant stock, Anglos, Scots, Welsh, Ulster Irish Protestants.
The Irish also played a key role in killing and driving Blacks out of New York, changing the city’s demographics drastically.

How the Irish arrived in the USA

Ellis-Island-Irish-Ships-to-America.jpg

How Africans arrived in the USA

slaves.jpg

No matter why the Irish came they were able to bring their dignity, no matter how small

The Africans didn't have that luxury. The Irish immigrants were not forced to give up their names and culture for fear of death. Plus the Irish in the Caribbean soon became the overseers of the African slaves and then the slave-owners.

That's why even to this day in the Carribbean on the island of Monserat they still (Foolishly) celebrate St Patrick's Day to this day

3-17-18-StPDy.jpg

DSC_9611.jpg

I'm not trying to win gold medal at the the oppression Olympics but the Irish weren't on the same level as Africans
Funny that a horde of White Liberals go nuts every time someone mocks Blacks, but not Irish, Italians, Poles, French, or Rednecks.
A stereotype is a generalization about different groups that’s usually understood to be an exaggeration.

Racism in part deals with the assumptions white people have about Blacks. So when an American Black man travels to England the English will automatically have assumptions about that Black man that they themselves won’t see as a stereotype. The English won’t have those same assumptions about you Mr Polish Man.

That's the difference between you traveling to England and a Black American. How people see you will be based soley on the color of your skin.

If you chose to drink heavily in England no one would notice and say “look a drunk Irishman or Pole”.

If a Black man did anything wrong it would be assumed he did so because he was Black.

That's what racism is.

Also there were no allies of the Irish during the Cromwellian anti Irish genocides, Irish Potatoes famine genocide, Poles during the Deluge,Partitions & Holocaust. Sciliy during the Arab, Spanish & French conquests of Sicily.
Or, Ukrainians during the Holodomor terror famine genocide.Who were their allies slick
And what has white people killing each other got to do with black people ?

One of the reasons I think like I do was because I studied white history before I studied black. So you're not teaching me anything I don't know. I know more about white history than you do and when you look at white history you realize that white supremacists are simply fking crazy.
The Irish Potato Famine genocide killed 1 million Irish, a lot of Irish
And what has that got to with black people ? That was agricultural disaster.
back then chose temporary slavery AKA Indentured Servitude over starvation, Hate to break it to you but slavery's not the worst thing, famine (Starvation) is.
Indentured servants is different from slavery. Indentured servitude is based on a contract for a set period of time, generally four to seven years. Your contract might be bought or sold, but not you. You still had human rights, you were not mere property. It was not forever and it was not passed on to your children. It was not based on your race, so there was no unpleasant racist aftertaste, like with Black slavery.

It made the Irish no different than most White Americans of the time: convicts, “rogues, vagabonds, whores, cheats, and rabble of all descriptions raked from the gutter” of Britain and Ireland to become indentured servants in the colonies.

You know, the people White nationalists call Old Stock Americans, which they see as the genetic secret sauce of US greatness.

No peaches, no cream I'll give you that.

Their working conditions were sometimes as bad as slavery. Many died before their contracts ended. Many were made indentured servants against their will, not just the Irish prisoners of war that Cromwell sent to Barbados, but anyone in Ireland who fell on the wrong side of England’s poor laws.

But Black slavery by the early 1800s was a well-oiled machine based on race and supported by law, religion, racist beliefs, slave patrols, and the latest science. All of that did not fall from the sky. It took over a hundred years to assemble. It grew out of indentured servitude, but by the time it had become full-blown slavery the Irish had been excluded by design: it was race-based.

But if you see Irish indentured servitude as an historical injustice, then they need to go complain to the British.
Actually, Irish Catholics only number about 13 million in the U.S.A, or about 4% of the U.S.A, the others calling themselves "Irish" are mostly Ulster Protestant Irish, who are hardly Irish, in fact they were traditionally anti-Irish Catholic, some still are, actually.
This ‘Irish were slaves’ is almost an internet viral sensation dreamt up by Irish Nationalists and Stormfront racists to deny the real Holocaust of African Americans. Never in the history of the world, has the Irish ever been subjected to chattel slavery, ever. Full stop.

Indentured servitude was a form of bonded labour, whereupon Irish immigrants agreed to work for a set period of time in return for the cost of the voyage across the Atlantic. Chattel slavery meant kidnapped Africans were treated as absolute things, at the whim of the master, sadistically overworked beyond human endurance till death in perpetuity for centuries.
It's a pretty bold statement to say that Irish Catholics oppressed Blacks more than they, it's simply a propaganda piece.
So when exactly did black people cross over from being victims of racism to becoming actual racists?

Was it during the Black Codes era, or during the commission of Sun-Down Towns?

Might it be that Black people became racists as a result of being BOMBED (1921) in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Maybe it was just after the Rosewood *cleansing* in 1923 where Black people were pretty much massacred?

Perchance it was it in the midst of the Jim Crow era???

No, not then ? How about during the new Jim Crow era with the recent increase in the caging of blacks that far exceeds the whites for the same crimes ? It should be called the New Slavery as white owned corporations/industries profit greatly from this virtual theft of labor and increased congressional districts.

Could it have been when Blacks were getting all those so-called quotas (that made many angry white people come up with silly phrases such as “reverse racism”) like Affirmative Action which mostly benefited WHITE people?

Do tell. I’ve always been interested in learning about when, where and how, exactly, (according to others) BLACK people became racists

Some places Blacks traveled to by choice, be it London, UK , Detriot, USA, Paris, France, Chicago, US, Toronto, Canada & New York USA.

The Black issues persist in these regions as well.

That's what racism is.

What?

Poles a few years back were more likely to be targeted in the UK in hate crimes (Disproportionately) than Muslims, or Blacks.

Poles have been killed in virtual lynch mobs in Britain, for being Polish, look at Polish Jozwik's death in Britain by a violent mob.

The British media tends to target Poles, rather than Blacks & Muslims.

Notice the British media promotes Poles as the biggest criminals, over, and over again?

Yet, about 1.5% of the UK is Polish & about 1.0% of the UK's prison population is Polish.

In contrast, roughly 3% of the UK is Black & about 15% of the UK's prison population is Black.

You've lost your gourds if you think Poles are treated better in the UK, than Blacks.

Poles aren't treated well in the USA, but in the UK the situation is far worse.

What?
Cromwell killed Irish if they were Catholic, then after that every Irish which were Catholic couldn't own land for a long era, they were bullied into speaking English first, rather than Irish Gaelic, they often took Anglocized Irish Gaelic last names,

Some of the most common Irish surnames, are actually Anglicized.

Take Kelly? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O'Ceallaigh.
Take Ryan? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O'Mulryan.
Take O'Leary? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O'Laoghaire.
Take McGrath? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic Mhic Craith.
Take Murphy? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O Murchadha.

What's the difference in action & devastation between the anti-Irish Catholic Philadelphia Nativist Riots & the Tulsa Riots against Blacks????

Just the time period is different, then again, by the time the Tulsa Riots came about, Blacks were mostly lower class & Irish mostly Middle-Class.

Did you know that the Black-USA slave population grew faster than any population in Europe???????

So, I think it's a bit of an exaggeration that somehow Black slaves were so much worse off.

They were fed, something people in Ireland's Potato Famine genocide & Ukraine's Holodomor teroror famine genocide, would gradly trade for.

Forum List

Back