Whites need not apply

If you're career Army, little man, you really ought to study International Relations and stop being so blinkered.

This will come to the US, just like VAT will come, just like this ridiculous monstrosity of "free" healthcare, just like every other EU policy. You're gonna love it.... but those of us who support the Constitution will be horrified. Fool.

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

I've met alot of them. Some of them were put in charge of me while I was a pee-on.

Explain this one.

I await your convolutions in logic...

It's cuz Failgo is black so clearly if he says you're a racist, you're a racist. Live with it, mo chara. Embrace your inner racist.

Or, alternatively, dismiss Failgo as a drooling fucking idiot. Which is the option I chose, because there's evidence to back that up.

I just finished reading the whole thread.

Man, how many feet did he cram in his mouth? He put both of his in about 3 posts in, who else did he have to borrow from?

bb9981b0c8a057de01ed8110.L.jpg

the horror....

This is bullshit and has nothing to do with America, thats why I don't support DADT being lefted because other militaries have done it. We should just stick to our own country.

If you're career Army, little man, you really ought to study International Relations and stop being so blinkered.

This will come to the US, just like VAT will come, just like this ridiculous monstrosity of "free" healthcare, just like every other EU policy. You're gonna love it.... but those of us who support the Constitution will be horrified. Fool.

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

RadiomanATL hates my absolute guts, and I've no love lost on him either, but I can tell you one thing. HE IS NOT A RACIST.

YOU ARE WRONG!! VERY WRONG!!

The white population should prepare for the imminent reality that non whites will start to form substantial percentages of the population so the good ol boy ways need to stop, so sometimes the best way is take a drastic measure to get that message across and emphasize it.

Are you a member of the NBPP? Did you stand outside polling places in uniform, billy stick in hand, theatening white people and intimidating them to vote for your messiah?

Cuz you sure sound like it, you racist bastard!

RadiomanATL hates my absolute guts, and I've no love lost on him either, but I can tell you one thing. HE IS NOT A RACIST.

I don't hate you.

I don't "hate" anyone on here.

I don't hate you.

I don't "hate" anyone on here.

But it's sooooo much easier to accuse people of 'hate' than it is to actually face what they say.

Hey John Wayne this is not the United States so who gives a shit about whats happening in the UK?

Actually (and not for the first time), you are completely wrong. The Democrat Party see Europe as a blueprint for American Society... you only need to look at their policies to see that the majority of them are already implemented across EU countries. Most of Obama's grand plans are not new - they are only new to Americans. For Europeans, they are par for the course. So, being an American who actually sees how those policies will work in my country, I am not a Democrat.

And you are an idiot for not seeing it.

I agree, they breath air there, and we breath air here. Damn that Obama.

Last edited:
The white population should prepare for the imminent reality that non whites will start to form substantial percentages of the population so the good ol boy ways need to stop, so sometimes the best way is take a drastic measure to get that message across and emphasize it.

Are you a member of the NBPP? Did you stand outside polling places in uniform, billy stick in hand, theatening white people and intimidating them to vote for your messiah?

Cuz you sure sound like it, you racist bastard!

Do you have a link to any white person who was threatened? Just curious.

Last edited:
the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Explain this one.

It's cuz Failgo is black so clearly if he says you're a racist, you're a racist. Live with it, mo chara. Embrace your inner racist.

Or, alternatively, dismiss Failgo as a drooling fucking idiot. Which is the option I chose, because there's evidence to back that up.

What the hell is going on between you and Flaylo CG? On the flip side, RadioManATL isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

White don't know how many jobs they get because of their whiteness, they'd be surprised that even whites with a criminal record have a better chance of getting a job over a non-criminal black. The OP poster is clearly playing the race card.

Dude, speaking as a career officer. You're pathetic. Picking on women? Really?

As for the topic.

IMO hiring quotas and such are bull. If I own a business I should be able to hire anyone I want. If that means hiring only 24 y/o blond women with huge racks, that should be my business. As far as I know, no one is forced to do business with me.

I personally wouldn't not hire blacks, or women, or whatever because it would be dumb business and I'm not a racist or a sexist, but absolutely I should have the right to be so if I wish.

These women here are not your average intelligent broads, female soldiers are intelligent soldiers first, then women thats why I pick on them.

Dude, speaking as a career officer. You're pathetic. Picking on women? Really?

As for the topic.

IMO hiring quotas and such are bull. If I own a business I should be able to hire anyone I want. If that means hiring only 24 y/o blond women with huge racks, that should be my business. As far as I know, no one is forced to do business with me.

I personally wouldn't not hire blacks, or women, or whatever because it would be dumb business and I'm not a racist or a sexist, but absolutely I should have the right to be so if I wish.

These women here are not your average intelligent broads, female soldiers are intelligent soldiers first, then women thats why I pick on them.

If you were talking about Luissa and del I would agree but CG isn't all that bad and I'm not saying it because she likes me either. You can't cry poster harassment and claim to pick on people at the same time Flaylo.

Explain this one.

What the hell is going on between you and Flaylo CG? On the flip side, RadioManATL isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

White don't know how many jobs they get because of their whiteness, they'd be surprised that even whites with a criminal record have a better chance of getting a job over a non-criminal black. The OP poster is clearly playing the race card.

I swear we have nothing going on, the problem is her and her bitchy attitude, she's out of control Charlie and has no respect for military members.

I swear we have nothing going on, the problem is her and her bitchy attitude, she's out of control Charlie and has no respect for military members.

What a total moron you are. Certainly I have no respect for you - respect is earned and you have not earned it. But... you have no right to claim that, because I have no respect for you, that I have no respect for the Military.

You whine and cry like a two year old.... That is not the behavior of a Military member. That's the behavior of a two year old.

You called me a racist - and your 'evidence' is that I disagree with Obama. That makes you a moron.

You claim not to be a racist - you 'date white women but you wouldn't marry one. Well, I date guys - of whatever ethnic background - and I'd marry whoever I fall in love with - his skin color would be immaterial to me. So, evidence suggests the racist is you, not me.

You're the one who claimed that 'all women' are unable to admit they are wrong. Then you edited your post to read differently because you got called on it. Not only is that cowardly, you denied it so you're a liar.

You're a total fucking moron - your service has nothing to do with that. Evidence on this forum shows that you are: Racist, Sexist, Liar and Coward... therefore, I conclude you are a moron.

What a total moron you are. Certainly I have no respect for you - respect is earned and you have not earned it. But... you have no right to claim that, because I have no respect for you, that I have no respect for the Military.

You whine and cry like a two year old.... That is not the behavior of a Military member. That's the behavior of a two year old.

You called me a racist - and your 'evidence' is that I disagree with Obama. That makes you a moron.

You claim not to be a racist - you 'date white women but you wouldn't marry one. Well, I date guys - of whatever ethnic background - and I'd marry whoever I fall in love with - his skin color would be immaterial to me. So, evidence suggests the racist is you, not me.

You're the one who claimed that 'all women' are unable to admit they are wrong. Then you edited your post to read differently because you got called on it. Not only is that cowardly, you denied it so you're a liar.

You're a total fucking moron - your service has nothing to do with that. Evidence on this forum shows that you are: Racist, Sexist, Liar and Coward... therefore, I conclude you are a moron.

This is all horseshit, I am not racist, I not only date white women but my mother is white, I could not be a racist because of that and I never said I would never marry a white woman, I just don't see that shit happening. My "all women" statement was talking women on this board, not all women, my boss is a woman.
You hate mixed race people.

This is all horseshit, I am not racist, I not only date white women but my mother is white, I could not be a racist because of that and I never said I would never marry a white woman, I just don't see that shit happening. My "all women" statement was talking women on this board, not all women, my boss is a woman.

Oh, fuck off, you drooling moron.

Oh, fuck off, you drooling moron.

Whats the matter baby, the truth is hurting you so bad? I got the medicine for you, lets spell it out should we, L-I-B-E-R-A-L-I-S-M.

Forum List

Back