Whites need not apply

I think CG and Flaylo ought to get a room so we can get back to the topic of 'whites need not apply'.

How do you think we ought to reverse the historical trend of not hiring blacks when they continue to be underrepresented? What other alternatives are there for affirmative action?

Last edited:
I think CG and Flaylo ought to get a room so we can get back to the topic of 'whites need not apply'.

How do you think we ought to reverse the historical trend of not hiring blacks when they continue to be underrepresented? What other alternatives are there for affirmative action?

I can't help it if these broads can't get enough of me, why else would she keep coming back? I was goe in the field for almost a month and hen I come back guess who's coming after who first?

On the topic, I would say make those who are in charge of the hiring a multiethnic mix of people to lower the bias in hiring.

I can't help it if these broads can't get enough of me, why else would she keep coming back? I was goe in the field for almost a month and hen I come back guess who's coming after who first?

On the topic, I would say make those who are in charge of the hiring a multiethnic mix of people to lower the bias in hiring.

Kudos for being the first to get back to the topic.

I've already commented on the topic - I know the city involved well - I know the Brits pretty well. This kind of ad is par for the course here.

Not my fault if the Army boy thinks his prejudices are appropriate for a forum. Personally, I think anyone who has to pretend their putting their life on the line for the American people when, in fact, he is stationed in Germany.... and as far as I am aware, we're not at war with Germany any more.... that's pretty fucking sad.

I've already commented on the topic - I know the city involved well - I know the Brits pretty well. This kind of ad is par for the course here.

Not my fault if the Army boy thinks his prejudices are appropriate for a forum. Personally, I think anyone who has to pretend their putting their life on the line for the American people when, in fact, he is stationed in Germany.... and as far as I am aware, we're not at war with Germany any more.... that's pretty fucking sad.

Every soldier is putting their life on the line when they wear this uniform, you can be in another part of the world within 18-72 hours. I have deployed before and will deploy again, in fact I'm looking forward to going again, its a piece of cake for me. When have you ever served your country Cheerleader for Charlie? You want some pom poms to go with that fake shake of yours?

The white population should prepare for the imminent reality that non whites will start to form substantial percentages of the population so the good ol boy ways need to stop, so sometimes the best way is take a drastic measure to get that message across and emphasize it.

The white population should prepare for the imminent reality that non whites will start to form substantial percentages of the population so the good ol boy ways need to stop, so sometimes the best way is take a drastic measure to get that message across and emphasize it.

Dude, speaking as a career officer. You're pathetic. Picking on women? Really?

As for the topic.

IMO hiring quotas and such are bull. If I own a business I should be able to hire anyone I want. If that means hiring only 24 y/o blond women with huge racks, that should be my business. As far as I know, no one is forced to do business with me.

I personally wouldn't not hire blacks, or women, or whatever because it would be dumb business and I'm not a racist or a sexist, but absolutely I should have the right to be so if I wish.

As for the topic.

IMO hiring quotas and such are bull. If I own a business I should be able to hire anyone I want. If that means hiring only 24 y/o blond women with huge racks, that should be my business. As far as I know, no one is forced to do business with me.

I personally wouldn't not hire blacks, or women, or whatever because it would be dumb business and I'm not a racist or a sexist, but absolutely I should have the right to be so if I wish.

Discrimination is against federal law as you well know and if your business cannot keep in step with federal law perhaps you should be without federal assistance should something happen to your business.

As for the topic.

Discrimination is against federal law as you well know and if your business cannot keep in step with federal law perhaps you should be without federal assistance should something happen to your business.

I FULLY agree. The government DOES have the right to dictate who a business may serve if that business is receiving government money. In my hypothetical, mine is not.

If you're career Army, little man, you really ought to study International Relations and stop being so blinkered.

This will come to the US, just like VAT will come, just like this ridiculous monstrosity of "free" healthcare, just like every other EU policy. You're gonna love it.... but those of us who support the Constitution will be horrified. Fool.

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

Come on, CA, you have too. Think Pubes. Think namvet. Think Wicked Jester.

the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Explain this one.

I await your convolutions in logic...

It's cuz Failgo is black so clearly if he says you're a racist, you're a racist. Live with it, mo chara. Embrace your inner racist.

Or, alternatively, dismiss Failgo as a drooling fucking idiot. Which is the option I chose, because there's evidence to back that up.

the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Explain this one.

It's cuz Failgo is black so clearly if he says you're a racist, you're a racist. Live with it, mo chara. Embrace your inner racist.

Or, alternatively, dismiss Failgo as a drooling fucking idiot. Which is the option I chose, because there's evidence to back that up.

I just finished reading the whole thread.

Man, how many feet did he cram in his mouth? He put both of his in about 3 posts in, who else did he have to borrow from?

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

Come on, CA, you have too. Think Pubes. Think namvet. Think Wicked Jester.

I don't believe Pubes has ever served - no matter what he says.

With nam and Jester, I've never seen either of them accuse others of 'poster harrassment', or used their service to disparage others, both of them know what 'This we'll defend' means, neither uses the race card against others with no evidence to back it up.

In short, Pubes - I don't pay any attention to that fool. The other two I may disagree with but neither is as big a dumbass as Failgo.

Explain this one.

I just finished reading the whole thread.

Man, how many feet did he cram in his mouth? He put both of his in about 3 posts in, who else did he have to borrow from?

He's a whackjob, that's fo sho.

Not just an idiot, but a racist and a sexist. Impressive shit! :lol::lol:

As for the topic.

Yes, it is. And discrimination is abhorrent, all intelligent people know this. But.... my stance is that I would rather that business should be allowed to discriminate. Because... If we know who these people are, we can avoid giving them our money. Bankrupt the bastards rather than giving them a law to hide behind.

It doesn't make sense to allow businesses to discriminate. Remember Rosa Parks? The buses used to make black go to the back of the bus.

California Girl you'd like to take the country backward in race law.

Forum List

Back