White White Supremacists in Northamerica and Western Europe dont like Soviet Russia, Why?

BZZZT. Sorry, a mentally ill driver running over a monumnent in Arkansas that had nothing to do with the Lost Cause movement (or race) isn't at all the subtopic and does not in itself make a case for a pattern of those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of their monuments.

Lotta weasel-word/weasel-image posters here too dishonest to address the point.

Destroyed/removed...whatever it's semantics. Monuments are being taken down to appease minorities in order to sow division and win votes.

Nnnnope. Monuments are being moved --- not "destroyed", moved, crucial difference ---- because of where they are. And where they are is on public municipal land and/or in front of "authoritative" looking buildings, especially local government ones, and that placement is for a specific propaganda purpose, and those municipalities on whose land it stands are taking control of their own spaces.

And if that was to "win votes" it doesn't seem to have worked to that effect since it started over two years ago from the Dylann Roof massacre starting with Nikki Haley and the South Carolina state legislature.

frog_unicycle_Circus_animated.gif

Nnnnope. Monuments are being moved --- not "destroyed", moved, crucial difference ---- because of where they are. And where they are is on public municipal land and/or in front of "authoritative" looking buildings, especially local government ones, and that placement is for a specific propaganda purpose, and those municipalities on whose land it stands are taking control of their own spaces.

And if that was to "win votes" it doesn't seem to have worked to that effect since it started over two years ago from the Dylann Roof massacre starting with Nikki Haley and the South Carolina state legislature.
statues3.jpg

How am I looking at a monument if it's been 'destroyed'?

I repeat --- "Destruction of monuments"? How long is this gonna take?

You're gonna sit there and pretend that there's not a concerted, ongoing effort happening right now in the US to remove monuments? Really?

Ah but he didn't say "remove". He said "destroy". Crucial difference.

"Remove" involves placement; "destruction" involves elimination. He tried to get away with a weasel word and got pulled over.

Re-placement addresses the location of something. Destruction addresses the existence of it.
He's trying to shift the dynamic of the former and distort it into the latter.

ten-commandments-monument.jpg

BZZZT. Sorry, a mentally ill driver running over a monumnent in Arkansas that had nothing to do with the Lost Cause movement (or race) isn't at all the subtopic and does not in itself make a case for a pattern of those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of their monuments.

Their monuments Pogster? You have always supported ISIS and their modus operandi of destroying artifacts. ISIS has the perception of the monuments as not "ours" but theirs. White supremacists Pogster? Everybody is white supremacist in your and your ilk's eyes who wants to preserve the nations history be it "glorious" or not "so glorious."

Yes, "their" monuments. The Lost Cause and the UDC that put them there. And we might add, put them exactly where they are for "their" purpose of propaganda transmission.

The rest of your insipid crap in this post goes straight down the garbage disposal and into the sewer whence it came.

You're gonna sit there and pretend that there's not a concerted, ongoing effort happening right now in the US to remove monuments? Really?

"Remove" involves placement; "destruction" involves elimination. He tried to get away with a weasel word and got pulled over.

Re-placement addresses the location of something. Destruction addresses the existence of it.
He's trying to take the existing dynamic of the former and distort it into the latter. And that's dishonest.

If you need to be intellectually dishonest to prove a point...

You're actually going to sit here on this board and try to tell me "removal" and "destruction" are the same thing?

---- So if I remove this shirt I'm wearing --- it just disappears? I can never wear it again?

ONCE AGAIN for the Illiterati --- the poster said "destruction". "Removal" is not "destruction". Never has been, never will be.
PERIOD.
Pogster, removal is not exclusive of destruction. Why are you being such a moron? Destroying is actually removing. Your book burning plans are actually aimed at removing certain books from circulation. Your desperate attempts are removing/destroying your logic. I am very disappointed with you Pogster.

And I am disappointed the reading lessons have not taken. Destroying is a way of removing but moving is not destroying.
Maybe I'd just better leave it at that -- anything more would be too complex.
You said "removing" in the post I replied to Pogster. Trying to save face again? Everything is for winning regardless if it involves lying. You must have a very bad little man complex (we addressed that issue in the past) that you need to prove something. Poor Pogster you are worthy of pity.

Their monuments Pogster? You have always supported ISIS and their modus operandi of destroying artifacts. ISIS has the perception of the monuments as not "ours" but theirs. White supremacists Pogster? Everybody is white supremacist in your and your ilk's eyes who wants to preserve the nations history be it "glorious" or not "so glorious."

Yes, "their" monuments. The Lost Cause and the UDC that put them there. And we might add, put them exactly where they are for "their" purpose of propaganda transmission.

The rest of your insipid crap in this post goes straight down the garbage disposal and into the sewer whence it came.
Hahaha...nice meltdown little man. You always throw a fit when you are proven to be a liar or proven to be wrong.
UDC = Utah Department of Corrections? :badgrin:

It's interesting that this thread praising communism somehow morphed into an argument in favor of taking down statues.

He's trying to take the existing dynamic of the former and distort it into the latter. And that's dishonest.

You're actually going to sit here on this board and try to tell me "removal" and "destruction" are the same thing?

---- So if I remove this shirt I'm wearing --- it just disappears? I can never wear it again?

ONCE AGAIN for the Illiterati --- the poster said "destruction". "Removal" is not "destruction". Never has been, never will be.
PERIOD.
Pogster, removal is not exclusive of destruction. Why are you being such a moron? Destroying is actually removing. Your book burning plans are actually aimed at removing certain books from circulation. Your desperate attempts are removing/destroying your logic. I am very disappointed with you Pogster.

And I am disappointed the reading lessons have not taken. Destroying is a way of removing but moving is not destroying.
You said "removing" in the post I replied to Pogster. Trying to save face again? Everything is for winning regardless if it involves lying. You must have a very bad little man complex (we addressed that issue in the past) that you need to prove something. Poor Pogster you are worthy of pity.

So you have no response except more childish insipid crap. Garbage disposal gettin' a lotta work.

Asses to asses, dust to dust, all that shit.

Oh btw posts 161 and 162 have no content. It's prolly more insipid Googly images that get blocked by Ad Block and not worth the effort to turn it off. If there's a point to be made it can be articulated; if not ---- gobbige.

It's interesting that this thread praising communism somehow morphed into an argument in favor of taking down statues.

All the more interesting since the thread never mentioned anything about "communisim".

Which was already pointed out way back.

PERIOD.

So you have no response except more childish insipid crap. Garbage disposal gettin' a lotta work.

Oh btw posts 161 and 162 have no content. It's prolly more insipid Googly images that get blocked by Ad Block and not worth the effort to turn it off. If there's a point to be made it can be articulated; if not ---- gobbige.
I have no idea why the pictures do not show for you.

Calm down Pogster. No need to work yourself up. Maybe you need a meaningful relationship the channel down your frustration. Ah..I forgot the little man syndrome. :badgrin:

PERIOD.

Lol you're missing out on the good stuff bro

Hahaha...nice meltdown little man. You always throw a fit when you are proven to be a liar or proven to be wrong.

Yyyyyyyeah you go with that.

"United Daughters of the Confederacy". The erectors of said monuments.

Here --- catch up.

Here --- catch up some more.

Here --- continue to catch up some more.

PERIOD.

Lol you're missing out on the good stuff bro

It's always some image that AdBlock strikes out thinking it's an ad.
In the past sometimes I've turned off ABP so I can see the image.

It's never worth the trouble.

Suffice to say, if all you have to say is a Googly Image, then you have no point of your own anyway and it's not worth my time. I figure if you can't be bothered to articulate it, I can't either.

Yyyyyyyeah you go with that.

"United Daughters of the Confederacy". The erectors of said monuments.

Here --- catch up.

Here --- catch up some more.

Here --- continue to catch up some more.

This whole issue reminds of a story of how things change back and forth. It is not closely related to the issue here but there are similarities in a sense that regimes want to erase history for political reasons. Regimes are not satisfied with the revisionist rewriting of history anymore but want to eradicate places, monuments and historical buildings. I quote my earlier post without editing it to this particular subject.

"I have problem with the removal of monuments.. they were erected to commemorate an era and mostly dedicated to persons.
I know for fact that this story I am about tell is true, I verified it. In the past, on the other side of the pond cities and municipalities erected fighting units. One regiment in WW I was erected from this certain city and fought valiantly during the war. Many of the cities' sons, husbands, brothers and fathers fell in that war and after the war ended the city erected a memorial for them listing the names of all who have fallen. The memorial was not an endorsement of any ideology it was solely for the memory of the fallen son's of the city. Then a few decades later the regime changed. The new regime erased/chiseled out all the names on that monument first, then mutilated the monument to almost nothing. Now, the regime has changed again and the people of the city see how stupid it was to desecrate the memory of the regiment. That's what's happening here too. It makes no difference to me if you believe it or not, the main thing is that I know it is true"

I'm not well versed in Nazi race theory, but I know that Slavs did NOT make the cut as "Aryan".

Slavs are in fact more Aryan than Western Europeans.

The Aryans came from the Kurgan expansion out of Ukraine, and genetically, and linguistically Slavs, along with Balts are the closest to the Aryan root of PIE. (Proto-Indo-European)

Why do you hate white people?

I dont hate white people. Thats a big accussation out of the blue. Im a curious inquiring mind. My questions might sound provocative but they are really not, Im just curious as why white supremacists dont like soviet russia when it was white.
Actually you do hate white people. You resent white people and posting your race baiting threads left and right. You are trying to do this innocent inquiring mind stint while are doing the work of a provocateur. You hate that you are gypsy and blame white people for it. You are insecure in your being and trying to channel down your frustration by provoking whites. You call whites "white supremacist" without considering that the USSR murdered 30 million of whites. Now if one criticizes that terrible, despicable act you immediately call him White Supremacist. White people feed you and house you at the present, what is your problem?

Nazi Germany killed 60 million whites in a much shorter time and yet white supremacists like them. I dont call all white people white supremacists I only call white supremacists white supremacists, if you are not one you dont need to feel adressed. And stop your stupid bullshit that white people feed me and house I get nothing for free. I pay rent and buy my food.

Well, I don't really grasp why Neo-Nazis support a regime that bought much suffering to Europe.
In fact, I spent an enormous amount of time on Stormfront, combating these retards.

I'm not well versed in Nazi race theory, but I know that Slavs did NOT make the cut as "Aryan".

Slavs are in fact more Aryan than Western Europeans.

The Aryans came from the Kurgan expansion out of Ukraine, and genetically, and linguistically Slavs, along with Balts are the closest to the Aryan root of PIE. (Proto-Indo-European)

What? The Nazis were scientifically inaccurate in their Racial Theory?

upload_2017-9-19_15-53-20.jpeg

This is just a stupid bait thread trying to trick anti-communists into defending Hitler. Waste of time.

Actually post 2 brought the Nazis in. It ain't mentioned in the OP.

"why white supremacists hate communism" is the gist of the thread title. if you're white and oppose communism, then you must be a nazi. That's how the leftist mind operates.
I'm a Democrat and I don't give a damn what Nazis or white supremacists think. They're evil idiots. And that is total b*******. As capitalist right wing fascists of course they hate communism. And no I am not talking about Republicans they're just brainwashed and misinformed not fascists.

Capitalist Fascists?
Really?
Fascism directly micro-manages businesses through Councils, and Cartels, this is not Capitalism.

Furthermore, you seem to be supporting Communism.
Really?
Show us one Communist success story?

You truly shouldn't be calling anyone misinformed, or idiots, given the kind of garbage you're spreading.

You ever met a white supremacist?
Sure? They don't exactly announce themselves...

I haven't.
Then how does anyone know they exist?

MSM propaganda machine.
Some study recently determined Europeans to be the least unwelcoming to others. Africans were next. Arab Muslims were the most unwelcoming, with Jews coming in second. White countries are the only ones allowing themselves to be overrun by non-whites, but only whites have supremacists among them.

You NEVER hear about Jewish supremacists.

Well,

You ever met a white supremacist?

I haven't.
Me neither. And I'll bet none of the libtards on this board constantly bleating about those big bad white supremacists and cheering on the destruction of monuments have ever met one either.

I wrote already that I met often some. Last time two weeks ago. in SPAR supermarket SPAR österreichische Warenhandels-AG
guy with a hoody and celtic cross signs (like white power uses it) on the hoody, shaved head and beard. Quiete tall, lean/fit around 25-35 years old. He didnt say anything to me nor did I to him, we avoided eatch other. I was with my mum there shopping. I said to my mum "this was a nazi" my mum didnt even realised it as she doesnt know what to look for.

Did you make poo-poo in your pants?

Forum List

Back