White White Supremacists in Northamerica and Western Europe dont like Soviet Russia, Why?

I'm not well versed in Nazi race theory, but I know that Slavs did NOT make the cut as "Aryan".

Slavs are in fact more Aryan than Western Europeans.

The Aryans came from the Kurgan expansion out of Ukraine, and genetically, and linguistically Slavs, along with Balts are the closest to the Aryan root of PIE. (Proto-Indo-European)

What? The Nazis were scientifically inaccurate in their Racial Theory?

View attachment 150141

The Nazis seemed to treat Muslims with far more respect than Slavs.

I truly think they were kind of retarded.

When you see a dindu with a BLM t-shirt do you tell people you just met a black supremacist?

If I met a black supremacist I would have said it. But I dont think BLM is black supremacist, I think they are civil rights activists, was Martin Luther King a Black Supremacist? They rightfully fight systematic oppression of black people in the United States. I dont think they hate white people, they have lots of white people at their rallies, they are a liberation movement and for racial equality.
You are way out of your league when comparing MLK to BLM. You are displaying total ignorance in the matter. You paddled into waters you know nothing about. What oppression are you talking about? We just had a black president for 8 years. You are really fucked in the head and your hatred for white people clouds your mind Zigeuner.

Go shoot up a school white boy. Why do you say things like "I hate white people", I dont collectively hate white people. I hate only some white people. You dont speak for all white people.
Now, just why would you say I should shoot up a school Zigeuner? Your mind is totally fucked up. You hate white people that's why you said it. Who said I was the spokesman for all white people? You are vey disturbed. Your hatred blinds you.

I said that because you are racist, and two can play the game white boy. But I wouldnt have said it to a good decent white person. You are a bad white person.

Don't you spend most of your time on Racial anthropology forums like Theapricity, and Forum Biodiversity?

If I met a black supremacist I would have said it. But I dont think BLM is black supremacist, I think they are civil rights activists, was Martin Luther King a Black Supremacist? They rightfully fight systematic oppression of black people in the United States. I dont think they hate white people, they have lots of white people at their rallies, they are a liberation movement and for racial equality.
You are way out of your league when comparing MLK to BLM. You are displaying total ignorance in the matter. You paddled into waters you know nothing about. What oppression are you talking about? We just had a black president for 8 years. You are really fucked in the head and your hatred for white people clouds your mind Zigeuner.

Go shoot up a school white boy. Why do you say things like "I hate white people", I dont collectively hate white people. I hate only some white people. You dont speak for all white people.
Now, just why would you say I should shoot up a school Zigeuner? Your mind is totally fucked up. You hate white people that's why you said it. Who said I was the spokesman for all white people? You are vey disturbed. Your hatred blinds you.

I said that because you are racist, and two can play the game white boy. But I wouldnt have said it to a good decent white person. You are a bad white person.

Don't you spend most of your time on Racial anthropology forums like Theapricity, and Forum Biodiversity?

TheApricity, ForumBiodiversity not. Why does that matter? As you see also from my posts here Im interested in anthropology and race

Thats not the same, thats the israeli flag if i see someone with the german russian, british flag i dont say i met a white supremacist either. Also its not the only telltale sign, I said that already, its the overall look. There are more telltalle signs before i declare someone a white supremacist. You guys misconstrue my posts.
So you get to define what white supremacy is based on how someone accessorized? Israel restricts immigration to Jews. US actually makes it harder for whites to immigrate and PAID Jews from the Soviet Union to move here. How are we a white supremacist country oppressing minorities, and Israel isn't Jewish supremacist?

Jew is a religion not a race, if at all it would be religious supremacy, as far as I know jews come in all colours and shapes and even people with zero jewish ancestrry can become jews by conversion. No one can become white no matter how he much he tries, thats why racism is the worst form of supremacy, worse then religious supremacy or based on language, nationality etc.

Ethiopian-Jews-in-Israel.jpg
If you want to immigrate to Israel, they don't ask whether you believe in God. They ask who your mother was. I.e., it's blood. Race.

you can convert even by most orthodox standards, well its like a culture or being american "everyone got to be it" but you need to swear allegiance to the people and culture (flag/constitution). its not like white supremacy.
No, the point is, it is immigration by blood, which means by race. Ethnic, racial Jews are allowed to immigrate. Racial Africans are not, even if the can claim they are Jewish (see Ethiopians). Jews therefore are placed in a superior position to anyone else in the world by Israeli policy. Jewish supremacy.

No thats wrong, all jews are eligible to emigrate. And everyone who converts. Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia

It was quiete "Aryan" though.

russ01.jpg
deyneka01.jpg
deyneka03.jpg
deyneka05.jpg
deyneka13.jpg

Well, you do have a point.

Soviet Poland especially was pretty nationalist, having separated Germans, and Ukrainians from Poles, before barring Jews from holding positions of power in Soviet Poland the 1960's, and remaining nearly completely devoid of immigrants.

The issue is though, that Communism is junk, not a single Communist regime a success story.

So you get to define what white supremacy is based on how someone accessorized? Israel restricts immigration to Jews. US actually makes it harder for whites to immigrate and PAID Jews from the Soviet Union to move here. How are we a white supremacist country oppressing minorities, and Israel isn't Jewish supremacist?

Jew is a religion not a race, if at all it would be religious supremacy, as far as I know jews come in all colours and shapes and even people with zero jewish ancestrry can become jews by conversion. No one can become white no matter how he much he tries, thats why racism is the worst form of supremacy, worse then religious supremacy or based on language, nationality etc.

If you want to immigrate to Israel, they don't ask whether you believe in God. They ask who your mother was. I.e., it's blood. Race.

you can convert even by most orthodox standards, well its like a culture or being american "everyone got to be it" but you need to swear allegiance to the people and culture (flag/constitution). its not like white supremacy.
No, the point is, it is immigration by blood, which means by race. Ethnic, racial Jews are allowed to immigrate. Racial Africans are not, even if the can claim they are Jewish (see Ethiopians). Jews therefore are placed in a superior position to anyone else in the world by Israeli policy. Jewish supremacy.

No thats wrong, all jews are eligible to emigrate. And everyone who converts. Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia
Converting is the hard part. You can't just declare yourself a Jew and immigrate. If that were the case, the entire continent of Africa would move there this week.

Converting is the hard part. You can't just declare yourself a Jew and immigrate. If that were the case, the entire continent of Africa would move there this week.

Look at the demographics of israel article under cirtain circumstances you can get naturalised if you are foreign worker, and dont even need to be jew neither racially nor by religion or culture. Well not everyone can immigrate israel has immigration laws but its wrong that only "racial jews" can live there, what even is a racial jew and why is a ashkenazi more racial jew then a ethiopian jew or middle eastern jew?

Look at the demographics of israel article under cirtain circumstances you can get naturalised if you are foreign worker, and dont even need to be jew neither racially nor by religion or culture. Well not everyone can immigrate israel has immigration laws but its wrong that only "racial jews" can live there, what even is a racial jew and why is a ashkenazi more racial jew then a ethiopian jew or middle eastern jew?
You are uttering absurdity. Do you deny a planeload of American Jews landing in Tel Aviv will be allowed to become citizens of Israel while a planeload of American Chinese will not?

You are uttering absurdity. Do you deny a planeload of American Jews landing in Tel Aviv will be allowed to become citizens of Israel while a planeload of American Chinese will not?

If the chinese are jews they will too. History of the Jews in China - Wikipedia
Also in Germany American Germans will get citizenship but not American Chinese. Apply for German Citizenship - Passportia

Morty is a fraud. He changed his username from Inquiring Mind and back then he claimed to be a 'race realist', and "100% caucasian".

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

that was a joke. and it was many years ago.
It wasn't a joke. Read it again Zigeuner. You also lied to Sobieski on this thread about no being on some shit called biodiversity. You did go there, is that right Inquiring Mind?

I'm not well versed in Nazi race theory, but I know that Slavs did NOT make the cut as "Aryan".

Slavs are in fact more Aryan than Western Europeans.

The Aryans came from the Kurgan expansion out of Ukraine, and genetically, and linguistically Slavs, along with Balts are the closest to the Aryan root of PIE. (Proto-Indo-European)

What? The Nazis were scientifically inaccurate in their Racial Theory?

View attachment 150141

The Nazis seemed to treat Muslims with far more respect than Slavs.

I truly think they were kind of retarded.

Like many of today's liberals, the Nazis hated the Jews and, since the Muslims also hated the Jews, the Nazis therein liked the Muslims, again, like many of today's liberals.

You're a joke. And a liar. We know everything.
View attachment 150213
We got a closet racist on our hands with Ole Morty. He wants his children to be 100% Caucasoid yet spews shit about so called "white supremacy" and "nazi' boogey men. He also collects Serb nationalist memorabilia of the Chetniks. It is posted on this board. He is a provocateur.

Mort has an obsession with white supremacists.
He is a provocateur. He is a Serb Nationalist Hating Americans; Right Zigeuner? Who said this?
"Its funny how the Serbs turned now to be the nazi scumbag not the ustasha or albanians lol. Historic revisionism. Americans are fascists and nazis."

Last edited:

Morty is a fraud. He changed his username from Inquiring Mind and back then he claimed to be a 'race realist', and "100% caucasian".

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It wasn't a joke. Read it again Zigeuner. You also lied to Sobieski on this thread about no being on some shit called biodiversity. You did go there, is that right Inquiring Mind?

I was there but that was long ago, He asked me whether I spend most of my time there, not if I was ever there. Learn to read. I spend most of time on TheApricity which I admittet but Im very inactive on Forum Biodiversity since years. Why I would I have to lie about that? And it was a joke, from another time. I was influenced by racial rhetoric, and it was silly to say that. It maybe forgiven.

Mort has an obsession with white supremacists.
He is a provocateur. He is a Serb Nationalist Hating Americans; Right Zigeuner? Who said this?
"Its funny how the Serbs turned now to be the nazi scumbag not the ustasha or albanians lol. Historic revisionism. Americans are fascists and nazis."

No not at all. I like Americans.

I even have the American Flag and a Cowboy Hat.

Forum List

Back