BREAKING: Trump's lawyers ask for Judge Tanya Chutkan to be removed from his DC J6 case

Her numerous injudicious remarks say she needs to be removed. And if she isn't Trump then has an excellent appeal.

funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

Her numerous injudicious remarks say she needs to be removed. And if she isn't Trump then has an excellent appeal.

George Soros backs certain judges and DA's BECAUSE they are incapable of being objective and won't be. And the DOJ I am pretty sure is working with Soros backed DAs and judges and they are hand picked to bring these charges against Trump et al. There is no due process, justice, fair play involved. That is by design.

If Judge Cannon recuses herself first....then maybe his request for this D.C. judge will not be laughed at so hard....

it's not like any other judge in D.C. or anywhere, would do anything differently than she has done or Trump would fair any better with another judge in D.C.....except maybe Judge Cannon who is Goo goo gah gahed with Trump.... Who seems utterly clueless on how to be a Judge.....or present herself as a Judge imo.

If Judge Cannon recuses herself first....then maybe his request for this D.C. judge will not be laughed at so hard....

it's not like any other judge in D.C. or anywhere, would do anything differently than she has done or Trump would fair any better with another judge in D.C.....except maybe Judge Cannon who is Goo goo gah gahed with Trump.... Who seems utterly clueless on how to be a Judge.....or present herself as a Judge imo.
So all the judges in DC have already found Trump guilty?

She will not be recused.

Just as Trump's attempt to get Bragg recused, it will be denied.

This is simply a tactic used by defense lawyers who know their client is going to lose and be convicted, as an out to later try to give reason for an appeal...

You gave me a fake news on my post. But show me any jurisdiction that has brought charges against Trump et al that is NOT a George Soros funded prosecutor. Or any presiding judge that you approve of who is not Soros backed.

Absolutely. If a juror made such a comment, she would never be seated on the jury. Why should a judge who wants him imprisoned serve as judge?

My question is: which DC official makes the decision?
As a general rule, the judge who is presiding is the one who makes the decision. In this case, to be plain, she makes the calm about her own alleged bias.

She can be (and plainly is) as biased as fuck. But she has the authority to say, “no. I can be and will be ‘fair.’”

No conscious person will believe it. But that won’t matter.

She will not be recused.

Just as Trump's attempt to get Bragg recused, it will be denied.

This is simply a tactic used by defense lawyers who know their client is going to lose and be convicted, as an out to later try to give reason for an appeal...
Really? So, according to you, everyone including Trump's own lawyers, know he's guilty? Do you live in America?

Spell out her bias and explain it to dear leader.

Oh, never mind. There isn't any.
Maybe read the motions provided in the OP…it spells out her bias

With that said I doubt she’ll recuse herself, but this is just one more thing the SCOTUS will highlight when they overturn the political prosecution…if they need to

As a general rule, the judge who is presiding is the one who makes the decision. In this case, to be plain, she makes the calm about her own alleged bias.

She can be (and plainly is) as biased as fuck. But she has the authority to say, “no. I can be and will be ‘fair.’”

No conscious person will believe it. But that won’t matter.
So a biased judge gets to decide whether she’s biased? That sounds soooooo fair. But you’re right: more grounds for the appeal.

Forum List

Back