White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

So you are saying the most talented basketball players just happen to be black
so why can't that also hold true the most talented CEOs just happen to be white?
Because they have different body styles moron.

There is no statistical evidence showing different brain capabilities...in fact most CEOs were "born" into that social strata...and it isn't the genes but the CONNECTIONS that advanced them
so you are claiming Blacks are superior in sports and equal in everything else

Now, who is the racist again?

Not in Hockey damn it, not in Hockey!

Strangely, not in wrestling either. I always said when I wrestled that this kid may be able to beat me in a boxing match but on the wrestling match I'm going to fuck him up. And I always did. All except once but then I came back to beat him at the state tournament. It was the final match to see who would be all state and who wouldn't. One of us was going to have our dream crushed. I was sure it was going to be me because he beat me at the District tournament. I beat him and sent him home.

I don't know, one of my best friends in High School was the State champ at 148. I didn't wrestle in school, I played ball, but I had two older brothers and I damn sure knew how. We were an even match. He could beat me on points 2 of of 3 times but I could pin him the other time. But then he was the only black kid on the team.......

And to be honest, if the black dude I beat didn't have a baby mama and a job while going to high school his senior year, he probably would have beat me. He took 3rd the year before.

Him having a baby while in high school ruined his chances for a scholarship and got me into college. I basically took his place when I beat him. Dumb fucker. Now black people point at guys like him and say America is racist. No it's not. He fucked himself by not keeping his dick in his pants.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

The racist left is engaged in a civil war to destroy the Constitution of the United States. The racist hatred of whites is designed to tear the nation apart.

It's impossible for whites to have racial hatred of other whites, retard.

:lmao:

No fuckwad, it's not.

Rosanna Arquette apologises for being born 'white and privileged' | Metro News

Beta males like you will smile on your way to the showers, knowing that you're ridding the world of enemies of your beloved party.
LOL....
One cannot be racially superior to other members of the same race, dope.

What?

You've dropped too much acid.

You make no sense.

You hate whites because your party tells you to hate whites. Your party tells you that whites are the cause of every ill in human history, from slavery which ONLY existed in the American south with black victims under the evil white masters., to global warming which whites cause by carbon sins. All crime is the fault of whites, black on black crime only occurs because whitey be greedy and don't give the superior black man his due.

You don't hate whites because you think you're superior, you hate whites because you are guilty of being white, because whites made you have all this guilt for being the cause of all wrong in the universe.

You'll smile when the march you to the death camps, finally free of the guilt you cannot live with.

That is our entire point. You people on the left are screaming that Trump, who never once suggested he supported violence is responsible for crazy people, and specifically one that said openly he held all his views long before Trump of in politics, and was angry about environmental damage.

At a recent rally Trump's response to an audience member shout that illegal immigrants should be killed...was to chuckle approvingly

Fucking liar.

You Stalinists are vile piles of shit.

That is our entire point. You people on the left are screaming that Trump, who never once suggested he supported violence is responsible for crazy people, and specifically one that said openly he held all his views long before Trump of in politics, and was angry about environmental damage.

At a recent rally Trump's response to an audience member shout that illegal immigrants should be killed...was to chuckle approvingly
Good for him!

Didn't happen. Leach is a fucking liar. The Soros pigs tried to float that a few months back, it was proven a fucking lie, but scum like Leach don't care. They are just demagogue pigs who slander with no regard.

Actual statement in response to "shoot them."

"Only in the pan handle you can get away with that statement." "We can't use weapons, other countries do, but we just can't, that isn't us."

Leach and other lying Soros fucks are just pigs, filthy, disgusting liars.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Maybe so, but Trump does not use the same language as white supremacists, as BusyBee moronically states.
No, it's not exactly the same language but it's language meant to encourage racist behavior.

When he was speaking about Mexican migrants, he says that there may be some good ones. He clearly means most are not.

Commenting on the race riot in Charlotte, he defended the white supremacists by saying both sides were to blame.

At a rally last May Trump he was musing about shooting undocumented migrants and someone from the crowd screamed "Shoot them". What any responsible leader should have done was chastise the person, but not Trump. He just gave his cute little grin meaning I agree but I can't same that.
1.7622834.959990305.JPG
Trump did not defend White Supremacist in Charlottesville.

They know, they are just filthy fucking liars.

You can't shame psychopaths. Gutter scum like flopper lacks an ethical foundation. The party and power are all that matters to this sub-human anal gland.

The shout was "Shoot them", not that they should be killed

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You vile piles of shit have been "corrected" on this fucking lie, long ago.

"Only in the pan handle you can get away with that statement." "We can't use weapons, other countries do, but we just can't, that isn't us."

You lying puke.

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.
You foul mouthed piece of shit...Trump chuckled approvingly at a call from his rally goers that those people should be shot.

Fuck off

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.
You foul mouthed piece of shit...Trump chuckled approvingly at a call from his rally goers that those people should be shot.

Fuck off

You lying pile of shit, what YOUR PRESIDENT said was

But you fucking lie, because you are an anal gland, a democrat.

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.

Fuck off
I repeat

Fuck off

You piece of shit

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.

Fuck off
I repeat

You piece of shit

And I repeat, you are a fucking liar. You not only know you are, you're proud of lying for your evil party. You relish in being evil.

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.

Fuck off
I repeat

You piece of shit

And I repeat, you are a fucking liar. You not only know you are, you're proud of lying for your evil party. You relish in being evil.
And I repeat. You fucking troll.

Trump chuckled approvingly at the suggestion by his rally goers that shooting border crossers was a good idea.

Are you fucking kidding?

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.

Fuck off
I repeat

You piece of shit

Trump chuckled approvingly at the suggestion by his rally goers that shooting border crossers was a good idea.

Again, you're a fucking liar and you know it - you're proud of it.

What Trump SAID in response was;

And you know it, but you fucking lie, because you are a pile of shit with no integrity who only cares about slandering the enemies of your masters.

Stop lying, anal gland.

You lying puke.

Fuck off
I repeat

You piece of shit

AGAIN...you fucking foul mouthed troll

Trump chuckled approvingly at the suggestion that border crossers be shot

AGAIN you foul mouthed troll

Trump chuckled approvingly at the shouted suggestion that border crossers be shot

And there you go again.... putting words in my mouth and thinking you speak for people.
White Supremacy, and if you want to include those who believe the white race is better than others, is an ever dwindling mode of thought.
Each passing year there are less and less of them.( Having said that, are "white haters" also getting smaller? )
Myself, when my two kids went to medical school in the city, I made sure their apartment they lived in was a complex with few black people. OMG!!! - HE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!.... No. I am a loving parent who will not ignore the crime that surrounds complexes all over the city. We had to pay a good $300/mo more to avoid those. I do not believe, for one second that black people are inferior to whites.... what I do believe is they have been utterly and catastrophically effected by liberal social policies of the 1950's - 1980's. Policies that set them up for failure.
Posts of mine, from another thread:

Apparently, these folks think that if they can minimize the recognized population of "white supremacists", it will somehow mitigate the amount of real racism that does still exist.

Nice try, I guess, but it won't work.

Not surprisingly, the Trumpists are trying to do for rabid racism EXACTLY what the Regressive Left does for Islamists.
  • Downplay every fact
  • Downplay every attack
  • Spin and deflect at every opportunity
  • Say "there's not that many of them, this doesn't matter"
  • Say "not every conservative is a racist"
  • Say "it's not his ideology, he's just a crazy person"
  • Say "there's something wrong with YOU if you point them out".
For the zillionth time, the two ends of the spectrum demonstrate how similar their behaviors can be.
No
YOu are simply wanting to buy into the exaggeration of white on black racism and expect everyone else to also.
And comparing White Supremacy to Radical Islamist is downright laughable. Hilarious. Geez.
I am 54 years old. In my lifetime I has seen racial attitudes of whites on blacks diminish dramatically. I do believe that most people are intelligent enough to know that blacks are so far behind whites in every good category and so far worst in all of the bad categories not because of their skin - but the liberal social policies that devastated so many of them. In Chicago, there are whole entire apartment complexes where non one has a job. City officials have noted there are 5 generations of familes where not one person worked. No matter the race, if you give people a free place to live, free food, free govt. checks - a significant number of those people WILL NEVER WORK. And that breeds all manner of problems.
ANd sitting back and burying your head in the sand and pretend that isn't what happened.... it's raaaacism... id counter productive and only serves to further their problems.
The Regressive Left PC zealots scream RACISM at everything that moves to put their target on the defensive and control the conversation.

AND

The Hardcore Right refuses to admit that significant racism still exists in our culture and enable it by refusing to hold real racists accountable.

The two conditions exist simultaneously and within the same universe. This isn't an either/or situation.

Yes it is.
You just fail to admit that real racist are a diminishing breed. Having said that, the Democrats kicking and screaming racism...racism...racism!! White Supremacist!!! Between each breath is actually creating more racial tensions where none existed.
Both feed into the other. Is it possible that the racists are dying off? Sure. That doesn't excuse what remains and those who enable them.
Who is enabling?
Your version of enabling is saying conservatives won't join in the batshit crazy :racism! racism! racism! So therefore we are enabling racist.
Exactly like the #metoo movement. A man looks at a pretty women - he is a baaaad man.
Anti-Affirmative action = racist.
Tight border control = racist
Enforce immigration laws = racist
Didn't like Obama = racist
Says something about the black crime rates = racist
And on and on and on

Fuck off
I repeat

You piece of shit

Trump chuckled approvingly at the shouted suggestion that border crossers be shot

I repeat

You piece of shit

No matter how many times you lie, you scumbag, what Trump said is what he said.

You're just a Communist, a pathological liar.

Forum List

Back