Alert: Biden Preparing This Afternoon To Give Speech Blaming Trump For Inspiring Mass Shootings

Poor Joe. He could have retired with his reputation more or less intact.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

**Crazy CNN viewer decides to start shooting at politicians**

Trump is the reason for shootings! ORANGE MAN BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Biden is desperate. He realizes most Americans AND his own Party view him as old, frail, bumbling, and weak. The Democrats also think he is too moderate and a 1970's style Democrat. Old news, and outdated. That is why he has tried to move to the far left on all issues including gun control, and free stuff for illegals, etc.

That old fool is crazy. There has to be a breaking point where pro-America patriots have had enough.

Joe Biden to Accuse President Trump of Inspiring Mass Shootings | Breitbart
Sandy Hook Joe, what did you do?

Biden didn't have the pen or EO power and Obama tried, but the NRA fought back along with Mitch McConnell to assist.

Obama faced relentless opposition to gun reform, even after a shooting that left 20 children dead

Now, thank god, the NRA's corruption and financial problems are driving off the national stage.

Biden is desperate. He realizes most Americans AND his own Party view him as old, frail, bumbling, and weak. The Democrats also think he is too moderate and a 1970's style Democrat. Old news, and outdated. That is why he has tried to move to the far left on all issues including gun control, and free stuff for illegals, etc.

Uh-huh, that's what they're saying. Thank you for your opinion. Who needs facts when we have your opinion?

That old fool is crazy. There has to be a breaking point where pro-America patriots have had enough.

Biden didn't have the pen or EO power and Obama tried, but the NRA fought back along with Mitch McConnell to assist.

Obama faced relentless opposition to gun reform, even after a shooting that left 20 children dead

Now, thank god, the NRA's corruption and financial problems are driving off the national stage.
The NRA is a pure patriotic organization. I'm proud to be a lifelong member.

The point is, none of them and nothing would have stopped the shooters. All the illegals here triggered the El Paso guy before Trump and the Dayton guy was set off by corporations-not Warren. And the NRA? These guys still would have gotten guns.

Flipping through the channels I heard about 10 sec. of sleepy joe.
He is saying when he is president shootings will stop. He actually said it will stop here.

I bet none of the media asks him how he is going to do that.
Does anyone really believe it can be stopped?

He is saying when he is president shootings will stop. He actually said it will stop here.

He also said he would cure Cancer. He's an idiot, and just desperate.

Not with his plan

Not with his plan

I suppose he could plead with democrats to stop shooting people.

Forum List

Back