Trump Says Dems Must Surrender Their Weapons!!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
President Trump today reiterated his comments of yesterday that we must restrict access to weapons to the mentally & emotionally unstable - including the Hysterical House Dems I hope - among us. I agree.

Trump says he wants to take guns away from people in crisis. Will that work?

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms, and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process.”

Last edited:
President Trump today reiterated his comments of yesterday that we must restrict access to weapons to the mentally & emotionally unstable - including the Hysterical House Dems I hope - among us. I agree.

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms, and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process.”

Won’t take long for Trump to back away from that one

It's impossible to target people for selective disarming without severe violations of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

There are enough lunatics on this planet to fill many a football stadium. I'm not including a link, cuz I just made that shit up. But still, there are a lot of them and they usually play dirty by not looking like a lunatic or even wearing a sign to let us know ahead what we're dealing with.

Besides, more lunatics are peaceful instead of violent. Some show they are violent lunatics but some don't so how to tell the difference? How can we stop lunatics from committing atrocities without stomping on the rights of law abiding folks?

No one saw a problem with Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy or Jeffery Dahlmer either. Until we did.

As he should.

So you believe emotionally unhinged Americans should be armed? Interesting.

The policy is unenforceable without utilizing straight up tyranny. Why don't you save the hyperbolic rhetoric and volunteer to disarm them yourself? Now that would be interesting.

Trump let the mentally ill get guns at his first month in office.
zu9pnf9mu0f31.jpg

zu9pnf9mu0f31.jpg

Vehicle deaths in 2016: 38,659

Do you want to ban all forms of transportation?

If people want to kill themselves, they're going to do it.

There were 23,854 firearm suicides in 2016 and 14,542 homicides, of which a certain % were justified, I'm sure.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_09_tables-508.pdf

The policy is unenforceable without utilizing straight up tyranny. Why don't you save the hyperbolic rhetoric and volunteer to disarm them yourself? Now that would be interesting.
You miss my point. The part about disarming hysterical Dems was just commentary on unhinged lefties.

The loss of sense of HUMOR is a sure sign you've reached stage 4 TDS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't tRump trash a regulation to keep guns from mentally ill folks just last year?

zu9pnf9mu0f31.jpg

Vehicle deaths in 2016: 38,659

Do you want to ban all forms of transportation?

If people want to kill themselves, they're going to do it.

There were 23,854 firearm suicides in 2016 and 14,542 homicides, of which a certain % were justified, I'm sure.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr68/nvsr68_09_tables-508.pdf
Vehicle deaths are accidents, not murders. Except in rare cases.

You miss my point. The part about disarming hysterical Dems was just commentary on unhinged lefties.

That wasn't humor, it was ignorant hate-mongering.

The part about disarming hysterical Dems was just commentary on unhinged lefties.

Well, It wasn't very clear to me, then. I apologize for unloading on you, if that is really the case.

The TDS crap is played out, dude. Find a new meme. It's more that I think you suck at humor. No offense intended.

Forum List

Back