White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

Our founding fathers said that blacks were only three fifths of a person.

What did they know that today's liberals don't know?

How did that work out for them?

81a1c7b5dedd57888a96a3636d79c126.jpg

President Lincoln wanted to deport the blacks after slavery was made illegal.
How about we grant Lincoln his last wish?

And yet ....

multicultural-america.jpg
And? Still not Americans. As I said read the 1790's naturalization acts. We go by what the founders intended,said and passed into law. Not some bastardization of the law 200 years later.

They look pretty American to me. You realize this is 2019, not 1719, right?
And? As I said our founders ya know as the name states FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY and laid down its LAWS were the ones that got to dictate who this country was for and who was supposed to be allowed into this country, I don't give a shit if the year changes or not the facts don't change.

Just highlight those parts of The Constitution that says 'Whites Only' and I'll agree with you.
Damn I told you already! Good lord....

America: Founded as a White Nation

Very good rundown of the DOI,Constitution and naturalization act of 1790

Sorry, but the English version of 'Der Sturmer' isn't The Constitution. It's just white trash hate speech.

And? Still not Americans. As I said read the 1790's naturalization acts. We go by what the founders intended,said and passed into law. Not some bastardization of the law 200 years later.

They look pretty American to me. You realize this is 2019, not 1719, right?
And? As I said our founders ya know as the name states FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY and laid down its LAWS were the ones that got to dictate who this country was for and who was supposed to be allowed into this country, I don't give a shit if the year changes or not the facts don't change.

Just highlight those parts of The Constitution that says 'Whites Only' and I'll agree with you.
Damn I told you already! Good lord....

America: Founded as a White Nation

Very good rundown of the DOI,Constitution and naturalization act of 1790

Sorry, but the English version of 'Der Sturmer' isn't The Constitution. It's just white trash hate speech.
You asked,I delivered you whine. HOW SHOCKING! Now fuck off Jew because your day is coming and this time I won't repeat the mistakes of our past.

That's not "white supremacy" numbnuts.
How 'bout this, Toto?
ap_19218506198181_custom-c2c7a38d3fa00267836d6fd1a1824a6ecbe3508f-s1300-c85.jpg

If it's true eight in ten Republicans want fewer non-white immigrants in the US, does that mean only those who actively engage in mass shootings qualify as white supremacists?

I do not know if that is true since you are a Saul Alinsky acolyte, but watch the vents of the last decade or so self survival is important. We do not care about your areas anymore though if that means anything. If its blue....adieu!
do not know if that is true since you are a Saul Alinsky acolyte, but watch the vents of the last decade or so self survival is important. We do not care about your areas anymore though if that means anything. If its blue....adieu!
I know acolytes of Jim Crow are still on the wrong side of history, and now they are no longer a majority in MY country.
325px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

"In September of 1885, a mob of about 150 white men, armed with rifles, descended upon the Chinatown in Rock Springs, Wyo.

"They issued an ultimatum to the people who lived there: you have an hour to leave town.

"The assembled horde was angry at Chinese laborers in the region, who they blamed for keeping the choicest mining areas and depressing their wages.

"They felt that the Chinese were working the choicest areas of the coal mines, the part that would yield the most coal and thus the most compensation. The Chinese, they felt, were taking what was rightfully theirs.

"The ultimatum was a formality: the mob had surrounded the neighborhood to make sure there was no easy way to escape, and they didn't even wait the full hour. The mob rushed in, shooting wildly — the beginning of what would become a full-on pogrom.

"Some of the Chinese survivors would later issue an account of what happenedto the Chinese consul in New York City..."
Most of the deplorables are not what you spout. Just become movers and shakers and stop the excuses. Become tech giants. Become industrial giants. Become great inventors. Become great businessmen. Become entenprenauers. Great Sciences and Math majors and more. All of this to make America great. Our nation is regressing in these areas. You may not be paying attention due to the purveyors of race, but it is. Jobs have been given in these key areas due to quotas. This is not back then in history. This is now. The old country can be remembered. But this is the new one. You came here for areason. I fyou want it to be the same as where you cam from, go back. Trump ried to tell you that. But you take things out of context. Most of it on purpose. I would vote for the cessation of our nation if it came to it. Since you want separation, I guarantee you the people emigrating to the new white nation formed will be the wealthiest in the hemisphere.

How 'bout this, Toto?

If it's true eight in ten Republicans want fewer non-white immigrants in the US, does that mean only those who actively engage in mass shootings qualify as white supremacists?

I do not know if that is true since you are a Saul Alinsky acolyte, but watch the vents of the last decade or so self survival is important. We do not care about your areas anymore though if that means anything. If its blue....adieu!
do not know if that is true since you are a Saul Alinsky acolyte, but watch the vents of the last decade or so self survival is important. We do not care about your areas anymore though if that means anything. If its blue....adieu!
I know acolytes of Jim Crow are still on the wrong side of history, and now they are no longer a majority in MY country.

"In September of 1885, a mob of about 150 white men, armed with rifles, descended upon the Chinatown in Rock Springs, Wyo.

"They issued an ultimatum to the people who lived there: you have an hour to leave town.

"The assembled horde was angry at Chinese laborers in the region, who they blamed for keeping the choicest mining areas and depressing their wages.

"They felt that the Chinese were working the choicest areas of the coal mines, the part that would yield the most coal and thus the most compensation. The Chinese, they felt, were taking what was rightfully theirs.

"The ultimatum was a formality: the mob had surrounded the neighborhood to make sure there was no easy way to escape, and they didn't even wait the full hour. The mob rushed in, shooting wildly — the beginning of what would become a full-on pogrom.

"Some of the Chinese survivors would later issue an account of what happenedto the Chinese consul in New York City..."
Most of the deplorables are not what you spout. Just become movers and shakers and stop the excuses. Become tech giants. Become industrial giants. Become great inventors. Become great businessmen. Become entenprenauers. Great Sciences and Math majors and more. All of this to make America great. Our nation is regressing in these areas. You may not be paying attention due to the purveyors of race, but it is. Jobs have been given in these key areas due to quotas. This is not back then in history. This is now. The old country can be remembered. But this is the new one. You came here for areason. I fyou want it to be the same as where you cam from, go back. Trump ried to tell you that. But you take things out of context. Most of it on purpose. I would vote for the cessation of our nation if it came to it. Since you want separation, I guarantee you the people emigrating to the new white nation formed will be the wealthiest in the hemisphere.
Most of the deplorables are not what you spout. Just become movers and shakers and stop the excuses. Become tech giants. Become industrial giants. Become great inventors. Become great businessmen. Become entenprenauers. Great Sciences and Math majors and more. All of this to make America great
Are you conflating "great" with "rich"? White supremacy gave us chattel slavery and genocide which made a few white families extremely rich over the first century of this country's existence, but I don't see any greatness in those policies, do you?

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/chicago-race-riot-of-1919

"On July 27, 1919, an African-American teenager drowned in Lake Michigan after violating the unofficial segregation of Chicago’s beaches and being stoned by a group of white youths.

"His death, and the police’s refusal to arrest the white man whom eyewitnesses identified as causing it, sparked a week of rioting between gangs of black and white Chicagoans, concentrated on the South Side neighborhood surrounding the stockyards.

"When the riots ended on August 3, 15 whites and 23 blacks had been killed and more than 500 people injured; an additional 1,000 black families had lost their homes when they were torched by rioters."

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

Only matters who's winning s0n........everything else is noise.:2up:

Again.,.....we always see progressives taking bows in front of symbols, posters, billboards and banners.....only matters who wins!:cul2::cul2:

How 'bout this, Toto?

Most of the deplorables are not what you spout. Just become movers and shakers and stop the excuses. Become tech giants. Become industrial giants. Become great inventors. Become great businessmen. Become entenprenauers. Great Sciences and Math majors and more. All of this to make America great
Are you conflating "great" with "rich"? White supremacy gave us chattel slavery and genocide which made a few white families extremely rich over the first century of this country's existence, but I don't see any greatness in those policies, do you?

"On July 27, 1919, an African-American teenager drowned in Lake Michigan after violating the unofficial segregation of Chicago’s beaches and being stoned by a group of white youths.

"His death, and the police’s refusal to arrest the white man whom eyewitnesses identified as causing it, sparked a week of rioting between gangs of black and white Chicagoans, concentrated on the South Side neighborhood surrounding the stockyards.

"When the riots ended on August 3, 15 whites and 23 blacks had been killed and more than 500 people injured; an additional 1,000 black families had lost their homes when they were torched by rioters."

America hating is ghey.......that was a billion years ago. America is the most successful country in the history of the world in terms of race relations in a culturally diverse society. All your shit does s0n is stoke white nationalism........go......go.

How do US voter turnout numbers compare to Mexico's?
Are you under the impression that high turn out equals "stellar" voting record?
Mexico has one of the most dysfunctional nations in the world and their new president is a Communist.
I don't see Mexico on this list but I do see the US. These are the countries with the highest voter turnout
Are you under the impression that high turn out equals "stellar" voting record?
Mexico has one of the most dysfunctional nations in the world and their new president is a Communist.
I don't see Mexico on this list but I do see the US. These are the countries with the highest voter turnout
According to this list, Mexicans surpassed Americans by ten percent in turning out the vote; most of Mexico's problems stem from its proximity to Wall Street.
mexican-history-pp-59-638.jpg

Mexican history pp

Your link:

"In his book Notes on the State of Virginia (written 1781, published 1784) Jefferson comments at length on the superiority of White people to Negroes, including the following passages:

"'In general, their existence appears to participate more of sensation than reflection…'

"'Comparing them by their faculties of memory, reason, and imagination, it appears to me, that in memory they are equal to the whites; in reason much inferior, as I think one [Black] could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and that in imagination they are dull, tasteless, and anomalous…'"

What explains the large number of Black poets, academics, and entrepreneurs since their literacy level rose to Jeffersonian levels?

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

Again.,.....we always see progressives taking bows in front of symbols, posters, billboards and banners.....only matters who wins!:cul2::cul2:

Again.,.....we always see progressives taking bows in front of symbols, posters, billboards and banners.....only matters who wins!
Is this your dog in the "winning" fight?
5817bbd1170000c3045badf6.jpeg

How 'bout this, Toto?

America hating is ghey.......that was a billion years ago. America is the most successful country in the history of the world in terms of race relations in a culturally diverse society. All your shit does s0n is stoke white nationalism........go......go.
Why do you think lynching never qualified as a federal crime?

"Federal laws against lynching never passed in large part because many officials in Washington, up to and including sitting presidents, were themselves sympathetic to white supremacy or reluctant to pick a fight with Southern lawmakers and voters.

"Which is to say: it has historically been politically inconvenient for government officials to confront violent white supremacy.

"This is in large part because it is impossible to find any period in American politics in which the notion that there should be a racial order with white people at the top, or the idea that the United States is and should remain a country for white people, has not enjoyed a robust mainstream constituency."

Do you believe white people deserve to rule in America?

It's a matter of values and priorities. Not race.

Non white Americans also fear a nation of people who don't share our traditional way of life and ethics. 85 Percent of Black Americans Want Less Immigration, 79 Percent of Whites Agree | National Economics Editorial
Two Out Of Three Hispanics Oppose Immigration Increase

But it suits scumbags like you, race baiters and provocateurs who appeal to base racial biases, to pretend otherwise.

How 'bout this, Toto?

OMG.

Forum List

Back