White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."
It's a matter of values and priorities. Not race.

Non white Americans also fear a nation of people who don't share our traditional way of life and ethics. 85 Percent of Black Americans Want Less Immigration, 79 Percent of Whites Agree | National Economics Editorial
Two Out Of Three Hispanics Oppose Immigration Increase

But it suits scumbags like you, race baiters and provocateurs who appeal to base racial biases, to pretend otherwise.
It's a matter of values and priorities. Not race.
It's a matter of profit
trumpshutdownraises.jpg

" Yes, it’s a tough job to foam at the mouth daily about people entering the country without going through the proper channels first, use it to justify separating families and sending people back to nations they’ve never known—all the while relying on them to keep your golf clubs running—but somebody’s got to do it!"

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers Amid ICE Raids
don-the-con-you-tell-people-a-lie-3-times-29828661.png

Trump is a racist scapegoater, a free-loading leech who doesn't pay his own employees, contracts and taxes, and he is hiring illegal immigrants to work on his properties AS WE SPEAK.

" Yes, it’s a tough job to foam at the mouth daily about people entering the country without going through the proper channels first, use it to justify separating families and sending people back to nations they’ve never known—all the while relying on them to keep your golf clubs running—but somebody’s got to do it!"
Hilarious! :113:
You managed to 100% avoid the two links I included that demonstrate blacks and Hispanics in this nation don't like our changing demographics any more than whites do and it has nothing to do with race.
So you are a cheap little propagandist and liar.

It's not like you are changing any minds with your bullshit so you must
be posting this blather to entertain yourself, which is good because at least one person approves of the lies and
sophistry of your nonsense.

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

That is not white supremacy, you race baiting fool.

That's not "white supremacy" numbnuts.

What would be the appropriate term to describe six in ten Republicans' state of mind:

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative."

Reasonable.

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

Republicans are a nearly all white party. That kind of clued us in. I just don’t understand why they pretend to be angry at being called racist? I’m guessing they’re proud of it in private.

Republicans are a nearly all white party. That kind of clued us in. I just don’t understand why they pretend to be angry at being called racist? I’m guessing they’re proud of it in private.
They are likely not as proud of that as you are of your ignorance and vile hate.

Just as I am certain you are proud of your massive ignorance and partisan hate.

You're not alone.

Being white equals being racist?

My God, you are the perfect democrat. Completely lacking in any form of self awareness.

You're not alone.

My God, you are the perfect democrat. Completely lacking in any form of self awareness.

A majority of white voters back Trump.
What percentage would you estimate are white supremacists?

You're not alone.

Well, thank you for not deny what is obviously your racist belief, that being white equals being racist.

And that is really all I need from you. You admitting that you judge people by the color of their skin.

ANd that is you being racist.

Your attempt to throw some shit at the president's supporters is noted. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

You're not alone.

Perhaps Trump's four years in DC has opened a few eyes to just how enduring white supremacy is among a large percentage of Americans?

Racism in the United States - Wikipedia

"Racial segregation

You're not alone.

Well, thank you for not deny what is obviously your racist belief, that being white equals being racist.

And that is really all I need from you. You admitting that you judge people by the color of their skin.

Your attempt to throw some shit at the president's supporters is noted. YOu are a race baiting asshole.
More accurately, I would say being white in the US equals being privileged.
Can you name any major racial institutions in this country's history that have adversely affected the freedom of white Americans?

"Major racially and ethnically structured institutions include slavery, segregation, Native American reservations, Native American boarding schools, immigration and naturalization laws, and internment camps."

You're not alone.

Perhaps Trump's four years in DC has opened a few eyes to just how enduring white supremacy is among a large percentage of Americans?

"Racial segregation

So to support your stupid claim that white supremacy is "enduring" in America, you post a sign from apartheid era South Africa?

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

c443d94a4b7e1e0db2dfbf9c1fcbc705.jpg

You're not alone.

More accurately, I would say being white in the US equals being privileged.
"

Here's the thing. ANYTIME, I am accused, falsely of being "racist" by lefties like you,

any attempt by me to deny it, is met by weeks of stonewalling of the most stupid type.

So, in this instance, when you are clearly holding an actual real racist position,

why should I allow you to walk it back even a little?

THat seems like a complete double standard.

REally what I should do is spend a few weeks just insisting that you are complete racist, (even though you actually ARE) and just smearing you as a person, constantly.

So,.

you are a bad person. And stupid. And evil. And gay. Because those are the rules in America today.

That's not "white supremacy" numbnuts.
How 'bout this, Toto?
ap_19218506198181_custom-c2c7a38d3fa00267836d6fd1a1824a6ecbe3508f-s1300-c85.jpg

If it's true eight in ten Republicans want fewer non-white immigrants in the US, does that mean only those who actively engage in mass shootings qualify as white supremacists?

I do not know if that is true since you are a Saul Alinsky acolyte, but watch the vents of the last decade or so self survival is important. We do not care about your areas anymore though if that means anything. If its blue....adieu!
do not know if that is true since you are a Saul Alinsky acolyte, but watch the vents of the last decade or so self survival is important. We do not care about your areas anymore though if that means anything. If its blue....adieu!
I know acolytes of Jim Crow are still on the wrong side of history, and now they are no longer a majority in MY country.
325px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

"In September of 1885, a mob of about 150 white men, armed with rifles, descended upon the Chinatown in Rock Springs, Wyo.

"They issued an ultimatum to the people who lived there: you have an hour to leave town.

"The assembled horde was angry at Chinese laborers in the region, who they blamed for keeping the choicest mining areas and depressing their wages.

"They felt that the Chinese were working the choicest areas of the coal mines, the part that would yield the most coal and thus the most compensation. The Chinese, they felt, were taking what was rightfully theirs.

"The ultimatum was a formality: the mob had surrounded the neighborhood to make sure there was no easy way to escape, and they didn't even wait the full hour. The mob rushed in, shooting wildly — the beginning of what would become a full-on pogrom.

"Some of the Chinese survivors would later issue an account of what happenedto the Chinese consul in New York City..."
Most of the deplorables are not what you spout. Just become movers and shakers and stop the excuses. Become tech giants. Become industrial giants. Become great inventors. Become great businessmen. Become entenprenauers. Great Sciences and Math majors and more. All of this to make America great. Our nation is regressing in these areas. You may not be paying attention due to the purveyors of race, but it is. Jobs have been given in these key areas due to quotas. This is not back then in history. This is now. The old country can be remembered. But this is the new one. You came here for areason. I fyou want it to be the same as where you cam from, go back. Trump ried to tell you that. But you take things out of context. Most of it on purpose. I would vote for the cessation of our nation if it came to it. Since you want separation, I guarantee you the people emigrating to the new white nation formed will be the wealthiest in the hemisphere.
Most of the deplorables are not what you spout. Just become movers and shakers and stop the excuses. Become tech giants. Become industrial giants. Become great inventors. Become great businessmen. Become entenprenauers. Great Sciences and Math majors and more. All of this to make America great
Are you conflating "great" with "rich"? White supremacy gave us chattel slavery and genocide which made a few white families extremely rich over the first century of this country's existence, but I don't see any greatness in those policies, do you?

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/chicago-race-riot-of-1919

"On July 27, 1919, an African-American teenager drowned in Lake Michigan after violating the unofficial segregation of Chicago’s beaches and being stoned by a group of white youths.

"His death, and the police’s refusal to arrest the white man whom eyewitnesses identified as causing it, sparked a week of rioting between gangs of black and white Chicagoans, concentrated on the South Side neighborhood surrounding the stockyards.

"When the riots ended on August 3, 15 whites and 23 blacks had been killed and more than 500 people injured; an additional 1,000 black families had lost their homes when they were torched by rioters."
The only thing I was taught was people join the unique American culture. They are absorbed into it over a period of time and become Americans. They come here for a reason. Somehow it has all changed. You can bring endless tragedies of the past up. And you have and guilted people to the point our nation is on the precipice. You have also pushed us into a formation of a tower of babel nation. That is not good. You must bring up the black on white vicious crimes say for the last half century. Fun to say the least for those involved. Of course we don't see the TV dramas and movies based on any of that. There are reasons people leave cities and other areas that you spout to be nice. A big reason is the crime against the working slaves supporting all of this.

You're not alone.

I am no "white supremacist" by any meaning of the word.

However, I do recognize that Honkies and Crackers have done a lot for this nation, and the demonization of this population does nothing for our country at all. Honkies have been responsible for a lot of progress in this country.

You're not alone.

"Racial segregation

So to support your stupid claim that white supremacy is "enduring" in America, you post a sign from apartheid era South Africa?

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

What are you most proud of, Twinkie, four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and genocide in the US or Reagan's veto of the Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986?
reagans_embrace_of_apartheid_south_africa.jpg

Reagan's embrace of apartheid South Africa

"In the view of the United Nations and the U.S. Human Rights Network, "discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities of color."[3]

"While the nature of the views held by average Americans has changed significantly over the past several decades, surveys by organizations such as ABC News have found that even in modern America, large sections of Americans admit to holding discriminatory viewpoints.

"For example, a 2007 article by ABC stated that about one in ten admitted to holding prejudices against Hispanic and Latino Americans and about one in four did so regarding Arab-Americans.[4]

"A 2018 YouGov/Economist poll found that 17% of Americans oppose interracial marriage, with 19% of members of 'other' ethnic groups, 18% of blacks, 17% of whites, and 15% of Hispanics opposing it.[5]

You're not alone.

"Racial segregation

That makes sense. NOt.

Dude.

What are you most proud of, Twinkie, four centuries of chattel slavery, Jim Crow, and genocide in the US or Reagan's veto of the Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986?
...a

And again with the subject how "enduring" white supremacy supposedly is, you cite examples centuries dead, generations dead, or with the most recent, decades past.

Dude. TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT, YOU NEED TO SHOW WHITE SUPREMACY AS A SERIOUS FACTOR TODAY, YOU RACE BAITING MORON.

And real white supremacy, not the made up bullshit, that you lefties like to pretend is white supremacy when you sit around smoking the weed.

Forum List

Back