White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

I'm not racist, I just think the world would be better off if there were less white people in it.

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."
Why are you so happy about America being destroyed by becoming majority nonwhite eh? Come on now be honest about it...I know the answer but I want you to admit it. Oh and 33% see this as a negative,51% see America being controlled by a foreign influence etc so things are NOT looking good for you vile scum who are doing this on purpose. I will become Earl Turner before I let my race be wiped from the face of the earth...if it comes to that I have nothing left to lose so why not?

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative."
Isn't it obvious? More people would be on welfare and fewer people would be hard working taxpayers.

EBzszaEXsAAhlju

Curious Trump gets so upset.

That's something guilty people do.

Why are you so happy about America being destroyed by becoming majority nonwhite

Why would America be destroyed by a change in demographics? America's demographics have been changing since day one, we're still here.

I'm not racist, I just think the world would be better off if there were less white people in it.

Fewer ...

seig heil mein fewer

If you're going to be a white supremacist, please le
Why are you so happy about America being destroyed by becoming majority nonwhite

Why would America be destroyed by a change in demographics? America's demographics have been changing since day one, we're still here.
Wrong. It was 90% white up until the 1960's and only when JEWISH groups and senators put a gentile face in front of a blatantly anti white immigration bill did it start to change ON PURPOSE. American's are white,Whites are Americans. Plain and simple. Maybe you should try studying some history start with the 1790's naturalization acts. Oh and there is this as well

67374946_2424169464288916_1850261933907771392_n.jpg

Pretty clear who America was INTENDED for. This is no "accident" America was white until Jews pushed through an anti white immigration law and changed it on purpose.

American's are white,Whites are Americans.

And yet ....

multicultural-america.jpg
And? Still not Americans. As I said read the 1790's naturalization acts. We go by what the founders intended,said and passed into law. Not some bastardization of the law 200 years later.

They look pretty American to me. You realize this is 2019, not 1719, right?
And? As I said our founders ya know as the name states FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY and laid down its LAWS were the ones that got to dictate who this country was for and who was supposed to be allowed into this country, I don't give a shit if the year changes or not the facts don't change.

And yet ....

And? Still not Americans. As I said read the 1790's naturalization acts. We go by what the founders intended,said and passed into law. Not some bastardization of the law 200 years later.

And? As I said our founders ya know as the name states FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY and laid down its LAWS were the ones that got to dictate who this country was for and who was supposed to be allowed into this country, I don't give a shit if the year changes or not the facts don't change.

Just highlight those parts of The Constitution that says 'Whites Only' and I'll agree with you.

Our founding fathers said that blacks were only three fifths of a person.

What did they know that today's liberals don't know?

And yet ....

Just highlight those parts of The Constitution that says 'Whites Only' and I'll agree with you.
Damn I told you already! Good lord....

America: Founded as a White Nation

Very good rundown of the DOI,Constitution and naturalization act of 1790

New Topics

Forum List

Back