Judicial Watch INVESTIGATING the death of Epstein!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well perhaps we YET might find out what really happened to old Jeff, as I for one, do not trust a thing the FBI and director Wray says!

Well perhaps we YET might find out what really happened to old Jeff, as I for one, do not trust a thing the FBI and director Wray says!

Billy barr put judical watch in charge of the investigation?

Don't they have better things to do, instead of chasing their tails.

My understanding that Judicial Watch is nonpartisan and no one who did bad stuff is going to come out smelling like a rose. Tom Fitton and his team will see that justice is done. Prayers up that they find the truth. However, I have faith that the Department of Justice will have the same findings, which is good for justice to have 2 different gumshoe outfits looking to find the truth.

I personally think the man was a narcissist who couldn't live with his history and offed himself. That he died close to a month after having been put on suicide watch for a week may influence Congress to pass a law (or not) on expectations for prisoner safety through his time of trial and victims receiving justice.

If, however, mischief was done, the Justice Department and Tom Fitton should come to the same conclusion within a few weeks. It's not fair, but I think the hammer will land on people who don't deserve to be hammered--brave and longsuffering jailers who are tasked with the keeping of prisoners from harming themselves and others while they are awaiting trials. :(

I've been saying the same thing about Congress

Well if it wasn't for McConnell , remember he is the Grim Reaper , the House keeps making bill, but they end up in the graveyard.

As those left wing Bill's should....you truly think everyone is dumber than you!

My understanding that Judicial Watch is nonpartisan and no one who did bad stuff is going to come out smelling like a rose. Tom Fitton and his team will see that justice is done. Prayers up that they find the truth.

I personally think the man was a narcissist who couldn't live with his history and offed himself. That he died close to a month after having been put on suicide watch for a week may influence Congress to pass a law (or not) on expectations for prisoner safety through his time of trial and victims receiving justice.

If, however, mischief was done, the Justice Department and Tom Fitton should come to the same conclusion within a few weeks. It's not fair, but I think the hammer will land on people who don't deserve to be hammered--brave and longsuffering jailers who are tasked with the keeping of prisoners from harming themselves and others while they are awaiting trials. :(

Tom Fitton investigate Democrats.

My understanding that Judicial Watch is nonpartisan and no one who did bad stuff is going to come out smelling like a rose. Tom Fitton and his team will see that justice is done. Prayers up that they find the truth.

Who else is a criminal....Repubs are too scared of the left wing press to do anything wrong while the press promotes the criminal left!

Well if it wasn't for McConnell , remember he is the Grim Reaper , the House keeps making bill, but they end up in the graveyard.

As those left wing Bill's should....you truly think everyone is dumber than you!

So you think only republican bills are worth the time and effort, he is stopping all the republicans and democrats the right to vote on them.

he needs to be impeached, he is not doing his job, he doesn't get to decide what to vote on, he get to present the bills and the senate gets to vote.

He is not a 1 man Senate.

Tell that to George W. Bush, newbie.

Who else is a criminal....Repubs are too scared of the left wing press to do anything wrong while the press promotes the criminal left!

Thank you for giving purpose to the Democrat Party. lol

Jeffery Epstein – Another Convenient “Suicide” Like Vince Foster’s

It is mere coincidence, of course, that a day after a federal appeals court released formerly sealed records in a defamation suit linked to accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “madam” revealing names and a Bill Clinton party on Epstein’s sexual fantasy island, Jeffery Epstein, on suicide watch after a previous attempt, is found dead of an apparent “suicide” in a secure facility that once safely housed Mexico drug lord “El Chapo” Guzman. As BizPacReview reported:

Oh he pretended to investigate Bush??

Oh he pretended to investigate Bush??

Judicial Watch has been around longer than the current President, madam newbie.

So you think only republican bills are worth the time and effort, he is stopping all the republicans and democrats the right to vote on them.

he needs to be impeached, he is not doing his job, he doesn't get to decide what to vote on, he get to present the bills and the senate gets to vote.

He is not a 1 man Senate.

Why you dumb fuck Harry Reed was sitting on over 300 Bill's sent to him

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo | TheHill
May 27, 2016 · That leaves just shy of 400 House bills stuck in the Senate chamber. ... more than 300 House bills awaiting action by the end of the session, accord

So many predicted he would be suicided. Nobody predicted that for Cosby and other like kinda
Then by golly the guy on suicide watch suddenly isn’t on it and the camera malfunctions
Coincidence or conspiracy. Fact trail says No Suicide

Forum List

Back