Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This is the actual photo:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAGlRV5UIAA7FDN?format=jpg&name=medium

This is what the scumbag Leftists spread around the net:

IvankaLogo1.jpg

They just never quit.

That must really hurt Donald Trump. You know how he loves his daughter.

D-UWHn4XYAEOvo9

He’s such a proud father.

This is the actual photo:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAGlRV5UIAA7FDN?format=jpg&name=medium

This is what the scumbag Leftists spread around the net:

IvankaLogo1.jpg

They just never quit.

Kinda like the scumbag conservatives did after the Stoneman Douglas school shooting where they photo shopped the picture of one of the students tearing a target in half, but conservatives changed it from a target to the Constitution. Sorry, but bad actors are on both sides of the aisle.

Best looking first daughter, and first lady of all time.

You know, when I vote for someone for office, how a candidates family looks is one of the least concerning things for me. I'm more concerned with how the person leads and runs this country, not how their family looks.
Then you must have been pissed off when democrats fawned over the Obamas and their pretty daughters.

You know, when I vote for someone for office, how a candidates family looks is one of the least concerning things for me. I'm more concerned with how the person leads and runs this country, not how their family looks.
Then you must have been pissed off when democrats fawned over the Obamas and their pretty daughters.

To tell you the truth, what his daughters did wasn't something that showed up on my radar. They aren't the one who was elected president, Obama was, which is why I paid attention to what he did, and not his family.

To tell you the truth, what his daughters did wasn't something that showed up on my radar. They aren't the one who was elected president, Obama was, which is why I paid attention to what he did, and not his family.
Left wing media didnt share your opinion, neother did democrats as a whole.

You Lefties are sick.
This thread is about fake news with an obvious attempt to stir up anger and hate.
Well, it did that - at least for you butthurt losers.

Forum List

Back